ADVERTISEMENT

Pedo-Joe reportedly invited Dylan Mulvaney, a grown man who recently started identifying as a little girl, to the White House

30CAT

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Williamstown, WV
Yes, you heard that correctly. He broke his promise of meeting John Boyd Jr., founder and president of the National Black Farmers Association, yet invites an adult male who identifies as a little girl to discuss transgender issues. Because, you know, meeting with transgenders is much more important than feeding the country and supporting Black farmers. Right? What bigger issues are there that top an adult male, sick-in-the-head, moron, who thinks he's a little girl? Pedo-Joe loves little girls. Even if they are "transkids?" That's a new one for me. Freaking disgusting.

This is the sick and disgusting garbage you bleaters are voting for.

Leftists are destroying our country

LINK: Pedo-Joe reportedly invited Dylan Mulvaney, a grown man who recently started identifying as a little girl, to sit with him for an interview at the White House Thursday afternoon.

“I get to sit down with Pedo-Joe and NowThisNews, and I get to ask him a few questions surrounding trans issues in the United States and talk to him about my transness,” he said in a video posted to TikTok.

Mulvaney’s public profile has risen rapidly throughout the seven-and-a-half months since he started identifying as a young girl, primarily thanks to his “Days of Girlhood” series on the popular video-sharing app.

The vlog recorded on his 66th day of “girlhood,” which features the man wearing high heels and a sports bra while frolicking in a forest, has gained significant attention in recent weeks.

“Is this a woman, or is this like a woodland elf?” Young America’s Foundation speaker and Daily Wire host Matt Walsh remarked in a recent episode of his podcast.

Although the interview was not listed in Pedo-Joe’s official schedule, Mulvaney’s TikTok includes footage taken on White House grounds and inside the Oval Office.

“The fact that our president has watched “Days of Girlhood”–it’s kind of epic,” Mulvaney adds.

Mulvaney announced that the interview is set to air Sunday night.

You would think the President of the United States would have something better to do with his time than sit down with a man who believes he’s a prepubescent girl in an attempt to promote his mental illness. The Left’s gender ideology agenda keeps getting stranger and stranger by the day.

Last edited:
e3656ec61bb41bec.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT