ADVERTISEMENT

Why does Trumplethinskin keep repeating the lie that....

You and doc were the ones comparing someone investing in a dow index at 2 completely different price points with 2 completely different risk exposures and comparing simple percentage return. You should probably not lecture me on finance.

Dave don't you know that any trading neophyte knows the P/E ratios relative to a Dow that sits at 7000 avg shares traded are going to be more than the earnings on shares traded on a market index in excess of 22,000!

What's wrong with you Dave don't you know under Leftist new Math more of less is actually less of more?

Like tax "cuts" for the rich who already pay 75% of the tax burden?

Or cuts in baseline increases of discretionary Federal spending from 8% growth to only 3%...those increases are "draconian" cuts...not really spending increases according to the Left.

'cmon Dave....get with the new Math on the Left!

Last edited:
waaaaahhhh....snifle snifle....want a kleenex?

Repealing the mandate for most folks is repealing the ACA because no one smart enough to figure out how unaffordable it is would willingly sign up for it!

So without the mandate, who will keep it?

bwahahahahaha

Obama called Bush's deficits "unpatriotic" then proceeded to run up more deficits than all previous Presidents combined. He also said he would cut those deficits in half by the end of his first term.

Does anyone here on the Right of this board recall moe calling Obama out for that whopper? If Bush's deficits were "unpatriotic" wouldn't that make Obama's "treasonous"? (Assuming he was being truthful about Bush's deficits of course)

Last edited:
Repealing the mandate for most folks is repealing the ACA because no one smart enough to figure out how unaffordable it is would willingly sign up for it!

So without the mandate, who will keep it?
People that want health insurance.

Is your goal to make more money or to get a higher percentage return, given the fact that the entry point of both investments is much different?

Some clarification is needed here Dave. Under Obama, most of the trading was based on financial securities tied to other market based assets(like mutual funds) that were simply reinvested into other financial instruments...like IMFs or derivatives. Something the Left incidentally decried!

Businesses weren't trying to raise Capital as most of the trading is currently being driven by because no one was planning any major expansions. Asset and portfolio managers were simply trying to protect their positions and make some money for their clients based on wealth that had already been generated.
Corporations were holding onto their cash.

This is a much different market now because it is based on actual expectations of growth due to expanded economic activity. So getting in now results in much greater returns as the values of those shares incease as businesses gain more profits from the inceasing values of those individual shares. That's why this market average is so much more revealing because it is based on real expectations of growth and ROIs not just money making small percentage returns on already existing financial portfolios.

Maybe he works for the feds.

I don't know a single person or company that could make such a claim.

This is easy to prove. Name one Health insurance provider that did NOT increase premiums to policyholders.

Doesn't exist..therefore unless those policy holders self insured or had Government sponsored tax payer paid premiums, they are lying.

So, all this talk about premiums rising and blaming it all on ACA.......guess we can blame gas prices shooting up 20 cents overnight on Trump then.........thanks Trump! :popcorn:

Most of the people we deal with, including our firm, have been in HD HSA plans for years. Very minimal impact. Plus they are great for tax purposes. Make the move today!!

We've done plans like that in the past, but we had to make the move away from them about 8 years ago.

My wife's employer is going that route now. We're paying about the same, have the HSA card to use and contribute to, but have higher deductibles and are no longer covered out of network.

So, all this talk about premiums rising and blaming it all on ACA.......guess we can blame gas prices shooting up 20 cents overnight on Trump then.........thanks Trump! :popcorn:
If you are crazy enough and you dont mind looking like a fool you can blame anything on anyone.

What legislation caused gas prices to shoot up? What EO?

If you are crazy enough and you dont mind looking like a fool you can blame anything on anyone.

What legislation caused gas prices to shoot up? What EO?

Ans: Liars figure and figures lie. The Left uses both so you won't get an answer Dave unless it's more lies.

That Mexico pays for?
There are a variety of ways to recoup the costs of the wall from them. Moreover, the savings from reduced illegals will more than offset it as well. Personally, I don’t really care for the wall, but I’m enjoying the liberal handwringing over the mere possibility of it.

look-son-an-attention-whore-ator-net-10707723.png

There are a variety of ways to recoup the costs of the wall from them. Moreover, the savings from reduced illegals will more than offset it as well. Personally, I don’t really care for the wall, but I’m enjoying the liberal handwringing over the mere possibility of it.

LMAO! You never disappoint.

Those silly facts always seem to amuse you. Still waiting for you to tell me about who didnt get a tax cut. Hell I would settle for NFL ratings going up you moron.

Or Trump hasn't done anything since he's been in office.

Which Bible do OT posters think he reads the Old Testament or the New Testament?

Says the guy who misspelled "about"......next time you think about calling out someone's "stupidity", don't look stupid doing it. [winking]

Next time you tell a lie, make sure you know what the Truth is otherwise you'll never be able to tell the difference.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT