ADVERTISEMENT

Why does Trumplethinskin keep repeating the lie that....

RichardPeterJohnson

All-American
Dec 7, 2010
Santa Cruz, CA
he’s signed more bills into law in the first 11 months than any other President? He’s signed 94. Obama signed 118. Bush 43 102. Clinton 209. Kennedy 684. Eisenhower 514. He’s signed the least number of bills of any Presidwnt since Eisenhower. Seriously, does he think nobody will check the facts? Fake news? What a moron.

Reactions: Phil and bamaEER
he’s signed more bills into law in the first 11 months than any other President? He’s signed 94. Obama signed 118. Bush 43 102. Clinton 209. Kennedy 684. Eisenhower 514. He’s signed the least number of bills of any Presidwnt since Eisenhower. Seriously, does he think nobody will check the facts? Fake news? What a moron.
Never heard him say it but I dont hang on his every word like you clowns do. I am too busy spending my tax cut.

I guess it's only ok to make comparisons, or bring up the past, when the libs do it.

It’s amusing to see the lengths you morons and trump himself will go to to try and convince the uninformed how much more successful he is than in other president
No kidding. I can't honestly believe there is a moron on this board that is repeating the complete nonsense that 5000 point gain from a base of 19,000 is a greater value than a 3000 on a base of 7500, not to mention that the Dow Average is a mathematical metric in itself and the only way one can measure it is by % gain or loss. Just shows the ignorance of Trump defenders.

And btw, I don't think anyone is going any lengths to downplay Trumps success on this thread. It is all about the idiocy of morons that say stupid comments. Keep up the good work, doc.

Reactions: RichardPeterJohnson
I honestly have Biff on ignore. He’s nothing but a political troll.

Kennedy signed 684? Good grief.

You would take 37% of 100 and let me have 18% of 1k? That is kind.
Ok, I give up. It’s readily apparent you know little about the stock market. If I have $10k in a Dow index fund, I’ll take the 37% return. What’s so difficult for you to comprehend? Have you ever invested in the market? Geez

Ok, I give up. It’s readily apparent you know little about the stock market. If I have $10k in a Dow index fund, I’ll take the 37% return. What’s so difficult for you to comprehend? Have you ever invested in the market? Geez
If I invested 1k dollars in an index fund in 2009 and kept it there until today. Did I make more money in Obamas first year or Trumps?

BTW I know enough about the market to not invest in the DOW index fund. If I am going to encounter risk I am going to invest is something way more lucrative.

If I invested 1k dollars in an index fund in 2009 and kept it there until today. Did I make more money in Obamas first year or Trumps?
OMG. No wonder you vote the way you do and believe all the nonsense the GOP puts out there about taxes, insurance and every other lie they spew. This is pure gold, Jerry.
LMAO.

At least that other moron doesn't feel so bad about being the only idiot posting about economics tonight. I'm sure he appreciates it.

Reactions: countryroads89
OMG. No wonder you vote the way you do and believe all the nonsense the GOP puts out there about taxes, insurance and every other lie they spew. This is pure gold, Jerry.
LMAO.

At least that other moron doesn't feel so bad about being the only idiot posting about economics tonight. I'm sure he appreciates it.
I didnt see an answer there. I know why.

I didnt see an answer there. I know why.
Here's your answer: You are an idiot.

Using your logic, let me ask you a question. If an investor during the Obama years invested $100 and made $10 in a twelve month period, is he a worse investor than another investor during Trump's first year that invested $1000 and made $100?

Here's your answer: You are an idiot.

Using your logic, let me ask you a question. If an investor during the Obama years invested $100 and made $10 in a twelve month period, is he a worse investor than another investor during Trump's first year that invested $1000 and made $100?
I know why you cant answer my question.

Talking about moving the goal posts. Geez. This is getting comical. It I invested $1000 on Inauguration Day 2009, it would be with $1380 after 11 months. If I did the same on Trumps inaug day, it would be worth $1170. It’s pretty simple.

Reactions: Phil and WVUCOOPER
Talking about moving the goal posts. Geez. This is getting comical. It I invested $1000 on Inauguration Day 2009, it would be with $1380 after 11 months. If I did the same on Trumps inaug day, it would be worth $1170. It’s pretty simple.
That wasnt the question doc. Why do you guys keep changing the question? Is it that hard to simply answer the question?

I know why you cant answer my question.
You should know why I don't answer your question. I don't answer stupid questions. I mock them. Been doing it for years and this one might be the dumbest you have ever made. Really hard to believe.

So, are you going to answer mine? It is basically the same question. So, we can just assume your answer based on your stupidity. The Trump investor is smarter because he made $100 versus $10.

LOL

That wasnt the question doc. Why do you guys keep changing the question? Is it that hard to simply answer the question?
The question was a simple one: has the market performed better under Obama or Trump in the first 11 months? The answer is easy and obvious. I thought you were brighter than this.

You should know why I don't answer your question. I don't answer stupid questions. I mock them. Been doing it for years and this one might be the dumbest you have ever made. Really hard to believe.

So, are you going to answer mine? It is basically the same question. So, we can just assume your answer based on your stupidity. The Trump investor is smarter because he made $100 versus $10.

LOL
The smart investor put the money in the fund in 2009 and kept it there until today and made a shitload more money in 2017 than he did in 2010. 100 dollars is a lot more than 10 dollars though. If I get a half percent on a billion I am a hell of a lot better than someone getting 10% on 1k.

The question was a simple one: has the market performed better under Obama or Trump in the first 11 months? The answer is easy and obvious. I thought you were brighter than this.
I did too. Sometimes he may say something really stupid in a lame attempt at an argument but boy, don't see college educated individuals be so obtuse about a simple concept like these two Trump asskissers.

My question is a simple one. If I invested 1k in 2009 and kept it there until today did I make more money in 2010 or 2017?

The smart investor put the money in the fund in 2009 and kept it there until today and made a shitload more money in 2017 than he did in 2010. 100 dollars is a lot more than 10 dollars though. If I get a half percent on a billion I am a hell of a lot better than someone getting 10% on 1k.
smh........Gold, Jerry. Pure Gold

The comedy here is that you dont understand the point of investing.
nah, doc and I don't understand investing at all. Not a single concept. Thanks for letting me know that a half of a percent return on a billion dollars is more than $100. Now all I have to do is find a billion to put at a RISK in order to make a half percent. But let me guess, that same half percent return next year is more than the half percent return this year. Right? lol

Reactions: RichardPeterJohnson
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT