ADVERTISEMENT

Why does Trumplethinskin keep repeating the lie that....

practice-what-we-preach.jpg

How do you call someone a Hypocrite and you can't even answer if the Holy Bible is Almighty God's infallible word?

What Christian has trouble answering that question emphatically that "YES IT IS"???????

Is it @MountaineerWV ?

I'm a Hypocrite?

Really?

Hey Brushy...look who's "thumping their Bible" now in this thread trying to make a point? @MountaineerWV no less. The original accuser of "Bible thumpers"!

"I just don't thump my Bible like you do" he said.

That poster is a 100% complete undiluted USDA Grade "A" phony. A true "Bible thumping, Scripture quoting" hypocritical lying fake fraudulent phony.

Reactions: Brushy Bill
Not really nice for a fellow Christian to call someone a "liar".......not very "christian" of them.......I'll pray for them........

674745c584d234f1996f04258f8cda7c.jpg

Not really nice to claim you attend Church and read the Bible when you know you don't. Lie to yourself. You're not fooling anyone else most of all Almighty God.

Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.

Glad you two could just trash a thread posting dumb shit, on second thought, it’s higher brow than anything Cunty or Moe brings to the table.

Glad you two could just trash a thread posting dumb shit, on second thought, it’s higher brow than anything Cunty or Moe brings to the table.

What? It's OK for WVU82 to do such thing to each page with his 25 threads......:popcorn:......lighten up.

Never heard him say it but I dont hang on his every word like you clowns do. I am too busy spending my tax cut.

Integrity be damned .....you conservatives just kill me! he lies every day and you cheer him on just like the populist crowd did in the 30s in Germany. True statement by the way.

Reactions: Phil
Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.

Yes this is all very true mountaineerwv, so if it's all true how about the rest of the book from where it also came? Any other parts of that not true? I'm glad that at least this much of Almighty God's Holy word you actually did read today.

Get to work on the rest of it now since you obviously have some trouble deciding if it's also true as this part you quoted no doubt is.

You keep whining about not being judged and you are correct no one can judge you but why don't you read the Scripture that talks about being discerning of Almighty God's holy word, and those who claim to believe in it? You'll find more Truth there if you do.

Last edited:
If that were true you would get baby powder in your diaper.

If I had a chance to ask him & get an honest answer Dave I'd love to know why he is personally opposed to abortion but doesn't think Almighty God wants him to "impose" that morality onto someone else? (So that's why he's Pro Choice right?)

Yet, this same poster uses Scripture to try and call out others as hypocrites thus "imposing" that morality onto others without even asking Almighty God if it's OK? Don't you find that a bit dishonest if not outright two faced lying?

Last edited:

Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye

So you claim all Christians who voted for Trump voted for a racist, and then you turn right around and chastise folks for being judgemental hypocrites?

Then you claim you attend Church and read the Bible?

Now do you see why I call you a liar?

How many times are you going to cry about 82? You control you. Be a dick and you will get fukd.

He complains about the amount of stuff 82 posts but he never rebutts any of it.

That's why he bitches about it, there must something he can call out as wrong?

Nope, can't...drives 'em nuts...so let's just shut him down why don't we?

Keep posting @WVU82, you're really getting to them because they hate the Truth about their lies you expose on a daily basis.

Last edited:
Christians are hypocrites, just like everyone else in the world? Who knew?

Christians first recognize that they too are Sinners. But unlike the Left, they do not reject Almighty God's offer of Salvation from it. No Leftists accept or even recognize the need for Salvation from Sin. It is non existent to them.

Reactions: TarHeelEer
Has anyone ever noticed how mountitardWV always makes an irrelevant equivocation followed by a stupid emoji when he cant make a valid point?

I just thought it was because he's really, really dumb. :popcorn:

This thread has it all. It even prominently featured a LOOK AT ME I'M LEAVING poster about 2 weeks after his final post. I hope we can keep this one alive.

Reactions: WVUBRU
Coop - I'll somewhat hijack this thread going to a different subject but it is related to financial results due to Trump so it isn't a complete hijack.

As you know and probably aware as you are giving tax advice, many people are prepaying their 2018 taxes due to the tax law put in place. As it pertains to property taxes, if your local government hasn't assessed your 2018 property taxes yet, you can't prepay them. I didn't know that and I'm guessing a lot of people don't know that either. That is going to wreck havoc on those that don't know the provision when they try to claim that deduction in their 2017 return.

Coop - I'll somewhat hijack this thread going to a different subject but it is related to financial results due to Trump so it isn't a complete hijack.

As you know and probably aware as you are giving tax advice, many people are prepaying their 2018 taxes due to the tax law put in place. As it pertains to property taxes, if your local government hasn't assessed your 2018 property taxes yet, you can't prepay them. I didn't know that and I'm guessing a lot of people don't know that either. That is going to wreck havoc on those that don't know the provision when they try to claim that deduction in their 2017 return.
I thought that was pretty much covered a little while back when people first started trying to prepay them.

The property tax deduction wasn't eliminated it was capped.

This thread has it all. It even prominently featured a LOOK AT ME I'M LEAVING poster about 2 weeks after his final post. I hope we can keep this one alive.

As well as unanswered questions and outright lies from Leftists who have perfected the art.

I thought that was pretty much covered a little while back when people first started trying to prepay them.
It was discussed on this board that the tax has to be assessed before one can prepay? I was under the impression one can prepay but not claim more than what the bill will eventually be but to be honest, never looked into that part of the tax code before. I must have missed it on this board but that is very possible. I don't read everything but thanks for letting me know.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT