ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD West Virginia football vs. Virginia Tech

Okay...lets talk on the Blue Lot about WVU...you up for that?

LMAO
You still can't afford the pennies per day needed to subscribe to the Blue Lot. Perhaps, if you get promoted to assistant parts manager someday, you'll be able to scrape together enough pennies to subscribe.

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
And a touchdown away from being 1-2, with one of the most crushing losses in Mountaineer Field history, and the win against a team that was thoroughly dominated by FIU.

SOME PEOPLE SEE ONLY THE DARK CLOUDS. I PREFER TO SEE THE SILVER LININGS. MAYBE THAT'S WHY I'M SO HAPPY AT ALMOST 89 AND YOU'RE SO MISERABLE AT WHATEVER AGE YOU ARE.

Reactions: Tylerite
SOME PEOPLE SEE ONLY THE DARK CLOUDS. I PREFER TO SEE THE SILVER LININGS. MAYBE THAT'S WHY I'M SO HAPPY AT ALMOST 89 AND YOU'RE SO MISERABLE AT WHATEVER AGE YOU ARE.
No, moron, it's called resting on your laurels.

I'm 95 years young and living my best, Eat, Pray, Love life flying fishing every day in Livingston, MT from May to August and marlin fishing from November to April in Key West.

No, moron, it's called resting on your laurels.

I'm 95 years young and living my best, Eat, Pray, Love life flying fishing every day in Livingston, MT from May to August and marlin fishing from November to April in Key West.

ENJOY THE MARLIN FISHING. I'M JEALOUS. AND OLDER THAN ME. I DIDN'T THERE WERE ANY LEFT ON EARTH THAT OLD!

And how do I have time to manage all these profiles you claim I have? And you know, it's quite possible that I could be Vernon as well.....you never really know do you.
Well you have plenty of time to show up and complain especially after losses but you never show up and give any credit after wins just like the two losers that liked your post.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Well you have plenty of time to show up and complain especially after losses but you never show up and give any credit after wins just like the two losers that liked your

Look sweet heart, put up or shut up.....you've accused me of having several screen names and you've presented zero proof..... So, either prove your point or move on....

Reactions: KingCoal
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT