ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD West Virginia football vs. Kansas State

ESPN+ means I'll be listening to Tony on the radio.

WVU is 6.5 point underdogs. The over/under is 56.5. I predicting KSU and the over. Hope I'm wrong on the first part.

Reactions: WVUALLEN

WVU is 6.5 point underdogs. The over/under is 56.5. I predicting KSU and the over. Hope I'm wrong on the first part.
Bingo. I enjoy it so much better that way.

I'm predicting KSU covers but it will be under 56.5

I’m predicting a WVU upset and the over is 12 posters creating 24+ threads complaining about Brown keeping his job before midnight Saturday.

• Haha
Reactions: WVUALLEN
Garrett Greene getting his first start today and Nicco as backup. JTD unavailable.

Line: KSU -8.0
Over/Under: 54.5

Matchup Predictor​

KSU 72%
WVU 28%

according to ESPN analytics

Why is JT unavailable?
Yes, that's what I want to know too. And if Nicco is the backup, then that means Crowder is #4 now and #3 next year even if JTD doesn't come back, which means I bet he bolts.

Nicco looks good for a true freshman, but I hope we don't have to play a true freshman at QB.

It will be cool to see Garrett Greene get his shot. Hopefully he plays well and we find a way to win. Neal is coaching for his future now so hopefully he will be a little more edgy or something. Anything.

5 plays, 69 yards. 7-0 K-State. Same old same old.

It will be cool to see Garrett Greene get his shot. Hopefully he plays well and we find a way to win. Neal is coaching for his future now so hopefully he will be a little more edgy or something. Anything.
Greene is the man. First pass pick 6!

Neal is gone.

8 plays and 3:09 into the game, K-State leads 14-0. Greene just threw a Pick Six.

Well I bet the 15,000 fans that are freezing in the stands are real happy they made the trip to Morgantown!!

Greene looks really green. This OL is pathetic too. Its funny because you can tell the announcer doesnt know jack about WVU. He read the preseason cliff notes. Saying the OL is the strength of the team is funny

The whole thing needs to be blown up. This "air raid" offensive style. The personnel. The coaches. Everything.

We come out and just don't have a clue on defense. Then on offense, we come out with the same jet sweep pass for our 1st play. It's like our playbook is a 1950's high school selection.....about 3 plays and keep running them.

Reactions: deedoubleyou
Greene looks really green. This OL is pathetic too. Its funny because you can tell the announcer doesnt know jack about WVU. He read the preseason cliff notes. Saying the OL is the strength of the team is funny
I'm listening to Tony on the radio but in general, the TV announcers on WVU games are awful. It all comes off as so formulaic and pre-fabricated.

Reactions: deedoubleyou
My thing to follow for now is to see how far we can go in the game timewise while KSU has more points than offensive plays run. Right now it's 14-5.

The whole thing needs to be blown up. This "air raid" offensive style. The personnel. The coaches. Everything.

We come out and just don't have a clue on defense. Then on offense, we come out with the same jet sweep pass for our 1st play. It's like our playbook is a 1950's high school selection.....about 3 plays and keep running them.
It has been this way for Neal's entire time. Who knows what team will show up. One week we look average, the next we look lost and terrible. We usually look unprepared especially early in games. One way we've never looked under Brown is good.

WVU scores. Tony calls it "a massively important touchdown." C'mon Tony, that's a little much.

14-7 with 8:26 left in 1st qtr. That over on the 56.5 o/u is looking pretty good right now.

14-7 with 8:26 left in 1st qtr. That over on the 56.5 o/u is looking pretty good right now.
That was spot on statement. Don't score that drive or get the first down on 4th and it is probably 21-0.

Well that’s ironic!! We did exactly what they did to start the game

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT