ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD West Virginia football vs. Cincinnati

Keenan Cummings

Fact Based and Wonderful
Staff
Sep 16, 2007
Final home game of the season will kickoff at 2:30 p.m. Saturday and be televised by ESPN+

WVU 20 Cincinnati 16

Ugly game ugly win typical Neal Brown game.

Would love to know how 3rd and 16 at the 35 yard line equals "chuck it deep and over throw your OPEN receiver by 15 yards".

WHY are we not doing bootlegs with Greene for runs? Several games now, and he's not being used as a runner.

Boy when we are winning this board is dead…
This is the bash the coach board...get with the program

Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

I was unable to watch, but checked the play by play when I could. When I saw that, I was disappointed we didn't run the 2 minute drill and try to score to make them regret that stunt instead of kneeling it out.
I was hoping Johnson would have scored on that run.

I was unable to watch, but checked the play by play when I could. When I saw that, I was disappointed we didn't run the 2 minute drill and try to score to make them regret that stunt instead of kneeling it out.
Brown did the right thing. I've said before, he seems like a genuinely good person. After game #1 and seeing what Penn State did in the final seconds, I'm glad Brown took the high road. Lot of respect for him.

Great game! It was the Greene and White show! Was glad to be there for senior night and Nehlen. Very fun time, good crowd but 20k or so empty seats!

Reactions: locustwv
I just read this whole thread. Good grief, this is the worst, most pathetic game thread I've ever seen on here lol. Kleenex's togo for all the "real fans".....VGABRU didnt even show up to cheer the game. He shows up to cry and bash the fans only. Not one comment on the content of the game. :joy:

Guess its pretty boring without us fake fans....

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT