ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD West Virginia football vs. BYU

F-FmLdxXIAADtHQ

That's a beautiful shot of a West Virginia morning over our cathedral. Thank you for posting this, Vernon. Much appreciated from down in Tampa, Florida!

I'm looking forward to seeing WVU get bowl eligible later this evening.

Go Mountaineers!

Reactions: locustwv
BYU will blitz a lot I believe. This could open up some BIG holes in the running game and passing game if we can protect. If not, it could lead to turnovers by our offense.

Its a beautiful day for football! Wvu vs Byu in a night game in Morgantown. I wouldn't have guessed that a couple years ago. Let's go!!

BYU will blitz a lot I believe. This could open up some BIG holes in the running game and passing game if we can protect. If not, it could lead to turnovers by our offense.
If they were smart they would try to keep pee wee Greene in the pocket where he can't see over the line.

BYU football has struggled to stop the run this season. BYU is 82nd nationally in rush defense, allowing 154.5 yards per game. West Virginia has the nation’s 16th-best rushing attack, fifth in the Big 12, averaging 203.2 yards per game.

Look for BYU to attempt using a spy on Greene. Which should open up plenty of holes. Including the passing game. Hitting the middle this game would be a huge plus.

As far as new teams BYU has had the most success in Big 12 at 2-3. But their 2 Big 12 wins were Cincinnati and UCF.

As it does with every game it comes down to the trenches.

Last edited:
Reactions: Panhandleer
Regardless of the score, we are not very sharp or focused. This is the crap that drives me nuts. We were driving it down their throats. Then try to get "fancy" and get penalties.

Reactions: locustwv
If you wanted to know which crew leads conference in throwing penalty flags.........ask no more.

.......and a special teams blunder AGAIN. Going after a punt with a 27 point lead. Just take the kick, call fair catch, and run the clock.

Well, Donaldson switched from TE because he can't catch. That's THREE drops by him already. And Greene hasn't been sharp.

These refs are awful!! But we are playing fantastic!! Shut them out!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT