ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD West Virginia football vs. Baylor

Uh duh we can jump up and down uh duh we cool guys uh duh ain't we emtemuhdatin we jump up n down uh duh

What happened to kicker Evan Staley.

ESPN's constant in-game ads drive me crazy.

Dummy football. Brown better grow into this job because this football team is not coached well.

Refs have done everything they can to give this game to WVU. And LOL at this crap Baylor team ranked 12th. They suck.

What happened to kicker Evan Staley.

ESPN's constant in-game ads drive me crazy.

Injured. Just like 80% of the players on this team. Yet WVU fans still think this team should be good enough to compete for the Super Bowl.

Why you tagging me? Tag Vernon...he is the one that bitchslapped you last night.
It was not the first time nor will it be the last time. Greg loves to pretend Vernon is his friend. He does not have any friends. Even the Pitt fans think he is an asshat.

It was not the first time nor will it be the last time. Greg loves to pretend Vernon is his friend. He does not have any friends. Even the Pitt fans think he is an asshat.
not true still5. greg jacobs is a friend of mine. unfortunately, some cannot handle the truth he types out. that's why some choose to not like his posts. on the other hand, I appreciate a guy that has played the game, knows the game, and can speak intelligent about the game. His insights > than those that performed in the marching band.

not true still5. greg jacobs is a friend of mine. unfortunately, some cannot handle the truth he types out. that's why some choose to not like his posts. on the other hand, I appreciate a guy that has played the game, knows the game, and can speak intelligent about the game. His insights > than those that performed in the marching band.
I did not know you played in the band.

Count me as No. 2. Greg keeps it real, as others report "fake news."

Reactions: Pitt4Life34

Greg has never played anything except his own pecker.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
They are the SAME person.
No. M-Turd is a Marshall fan who got banned from the Marshall site. Greg is a Pitt fan who acts like a child, played football in High School (his glory years) talks about how rich he is, calls people poors and homers and loves to play with sock puppets. M-turd not a bad guy just a poor poster.

Vernon isn’t my friend. Pretty obvious he doesn’t like me. I don’t care and he doesn’t either. More misrepresentation nerd. Dude my HB like ratio proves you’re a tool once again. You’re like ratio is an embarrassment. You’re just to dumb to realize guys on Lot laugh in your face. When you coming back to Lot. I’ll chat with you.

They are the SAME person.

This is what makes this place so funny. Some of you guys can’t talk about what went down last night, any of you, so it turns into “As the World Turns”. Yep you figured it out. We’re the same person.

Vernon isn’t my friend. Pretty obvious he doesn’t like me. I don’t care and he doesn’t either. More misrepresentation nerd. Dude my HB like ratio proves you’re a tool once again. You’re like ratio is an embarrassment. You’re just to dumb to realize guys on Lot laugh in your face. When you coming back to Lot. I’ll chat with you.
Math is not your strong point but not sure you have any based on the shear stupidity of the majority of your posts.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT