ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD West Virginia football vs. Baylor

Keenan Cummings

Fact Based and Wonderful
Staff
Sep 16, 2007
The Mountaineers are in Waco to try to topple the No. 12 ranked and undefeated Baylor Bears. Game kicks off at 8 p.m. and will be televised by ESPN.

I'll be happy if it stays closer than OU game.

Speaking of OU, Baylor doesn't exactly put fear in you like OU does.

KSU didn't do the rest of the Big 12 any favors by punching OU in the mouth. They poked the wagon and OU will be ready to roll everyone else.

James as a young guy is James Jett as a young guy with less speed, which isnt his fault James Jett was a blur. Fast and dangerous after the catch, but the catch is the hard part

That was complete Bullshit!!!

The ball was out. Norwood was going for the ball. Complete Bullshit.

And now the Ref got I right. He bobbled the ball. But they review it and change the call. He bobbled it. He did not have possession when his foot was down in bounds.

Time for Lowe.....or Allison....or Major Harris.....anybody but Kendall.

3-for-10 for 3 yards.

Kendall can’t do shit when the line of scrimmage comes back in his lap every single play. The RBs have zero room to run. And when he did put it on the WRs hands for a first down he freaking dropped it.

The problem ain’t Kendall.

Kendall is bad and so is our game plan. Watch a game at the next level. What do they do? Try and make a team one dimensional. What do they love? A team any team passing on 3rd and long. K state beat Oklahoma cause they not only attacked the line but they attacked their defense non stop. We either run into the middle of a clogged line twice, or run once and pretend to be passing and throw a receiver screen for a yard and either way end up in 3rd and long, every single time. No aggression, no attacking, no game plan towards the opponents weaknesses no variety no nothing just predictable repetition and they t off on 3rd down and we punt like anything is going to change. Their coach literally said it pregame. What you prepare for for their offense.? Umm were just gonna sit tight for the first 10 plays or so to see what they're gonna do all night then attack it all night. Easy. That's my biggest issue. It's the big 12. That garbage isnt going to work. Ever. And it's almost every week

Kendall can’t do shit when the line of scrimmage comes back in his lap every single play. The RBs have zero room to run. And when he did put it on the WRs hands for a first down he freaking dropped it.

The problem ain’t Kendall.

Oh be quiet....he couldn't even hit a screen pass for a completion.....he's horrible and should be pulled.

Get Kendall out of there....good lord how badly did he under throw that ball...and the play before he costs us 15 yards with a stupid penalty.

Reactions: wvufootball1976
Calling the time outs when Baylor was near the goal line was dumb. With an offense that impotent, get the half over as quickly as possible and try to regroup. WVU is lucky Baylor didn't score after the big WVU goal line stand.

On the plus side, the defense looks pretty darn good. But this offense is really, really bad.

They didn't show it enough, but I didn't see the targeting on the WVU guy. It looked to me like he used his shoulder.

And dumb, dumb penalty by Kendall handing the ball to the Baylor guy, offsetting the Baylor targeting penalty. WVU's offense hasn't got it across their own 40 yard line all game. They got a couple plays in Baylor territory but that's the defenses doing.

I can't stand ESPN's coverage. When a "running into the kicker" penalty is called, instead of showing the replay they go back to the studio with news of some other game. If I was interested in the other game, I'd be watching it.

And how about right at the beginning of the game, they flashed to some guy with an ESPN Radio mic in front of him to give some kind of opinion. That was a COMMERCIAL FOR ESPN RADIO. Just cover the game.

But what we don’t know. Was that supposed to be a back shoulder throw? Was the WR supposed to stop? How will we ever know???

Otherwise it was a terrible throw.

JFC. It was a shit throw. The outs where he threw it 3 yards too wide were bad throws. Hes off tonight. Way off. He threw well against Oklahoma, but their d backfield played well and got away with some extra contact. Tonight, the play calling isnt helping him, and his accuracy is horrible. The result is more penalty yards than yards gained. It's not the receivers or anybody else. But as we've seen with this team, that doesnt mean Brown wont find somebody else to blame except the qb. Should be interesting

Jesus. We may never have depth because we may never have a full recruiting class of capable players watching a team that cant even complete a drive full of snapping the football. High school teams can do it.

This is pretty ugly. We are making big mental and fundamental mistakes on offense and that is something Brown and company deserve criticism for. Two things can be true at once before asshats start saying I told you so. My previous statement and those judging Brown as an absolute destined for failure coach are full of ****.

His first college kickoff return and he takes it to the house? Maybe we should put that guy back there more often.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT