ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD West Virginia football at TCU

Tcu #52 will be playing on Sundays. Kole Taylor has the look of a TE that could play on Sundays

We shouldve scored there.

Last edited:
That 3rd down was hot garbage for Donaldson. He pussy footed around and didn't make a hard play for the endzone which was right there if he went hard and just off the left of his lead blocker. No excuse for it to come down to a 4th down.

That 3rd down was hot garbage for Donaldson. He pussy footed around and didn't make a hard play for the endzone which was right there if he went hard and just off the left of his lead blocker. No excuse for it to come down to a 4th down.
I thought the same thing. He tip-toed instead of hitting the hole and scoring.

Nice hold against Taylor there. No flag. But....still......had 3rd and 2.......would have liked to see QB run option in that scenario.

Why the F**K #4 would our defensive players being running after ball......Is Leon Lett our special teams coordinator?

Has there ever been another Big 12 game in which 2 teams were hell-bent on giving a game away and spent 60 minutes trumping the opponent’s f-ups?

I am pleasantly surprised. I was hoping for at least a good showing, but to win on the road is pretty big. And doing so despite not capitalizing on plenty of TCU mistakes is nice given we usually are on the opposite end of one score games in those situations. Definite improvement from last year unless we implode going forward. This is the first game in the last 16 where I say Brown has actually cooled his seat. Still not what a championship level coach should be doing in year 5, but maybe he can build on this going forward.

Reactions: Soaring Eagle 74
That was a helliva game. Another sloppy gritty mistake filled game, but with this team and especially the defense, that's the game we are forcing them into and we are stealing it. Good win team

That was a helliva game. Another sloppy gritty mistake filled game, but with this team and especially the defense, that's the game we are forcing them into and we are stealing it. Good win team
This team appears to have GRIT. I like it. Hope they keep it up. I know they probably won't win the rest of them, but keep the grit they've been playing with.

Reactions: Rootmaster
This team appears to have GRIT. I like it. Hope they keep it up. I know they probably won't win the rest of them, but keep the grit they've been playing with.
They've got more Grit than I do. Defense when they put pressure on the QB they are great. Two big injuries 2 players carted off the field and still shut them down.

Projected to be last!! I guess whoever projected that can shove it!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT