ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD West Virginia football at TCU

Keenan Cummings

Fact Based and Wonderful
Staff
Sep 16, 2007
Game kicks off at 8 p.m. Saturday night and will be televised by ESPN2.

Would be a real nice road win for us. We play defense like last couple weeks and the offense can score 27-30 points I think we will win.

Reactions: deedoubleyou
It seems like this could be a good matchup. I expect a close game but not sure about high scoring. We've done good against TCU and should've even won last year, so I dont know why they are -14.

This game is key to a successful season. I'm hopeful, but not real confident.
I think we can lose this game and still have a much better season than most expected. I think this is probably our 2nd toughest game left in the schedule.

If our offensive line is supposed to be our strength, and our RBs run hard but lack breakaway speed, why don’t we stick a fullback in the backfield and run straight ahead behind our OL and forget about all this running wide crap?

If our offensive line is supposed to be our strength, and our RBs run hard but lack breakaway speed, why don’t we stick a fullback in the backfield and run straight ahead behind our OL and forget about all this running wide crap?
Because that's "not cool" anymore.

Dropped sure INT. Then had two defensive players hit each other allowing TCU receiver to pick up first down. Nice.

I really hope Burks is OK. Doesn't look good at all.

Good stand let's tie it up here! Let's goooooo!

Watch the replay. Obvious. It was very slight.

PS: I don't drink.

And when WVURXman posts the game on YouTube, you'll see too.
It was about as much of a flinch as taking a deep breath. If that was worthy of a penalty, then every TCU OL needs a hold penalty as there is far more evidence of that penalty EVERY snap than that "flinch" being a false start.

Brown is an idiot. Last years Pitt game and the aftermath of his decision to NOT go for it then has broken him.

It’s like there will be no situational strategy for that point forward.

It was about as much of a flinch as taking a deep breath. If that was worthy of a penalty, then every TCU OL needs a hold penalty as there is far more evidence of that penalty EVERY snap than that "flinch" being a false start.
I don't disagree. Just saying that the ref can point to video and say "I got it right".

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT