ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD West Virginia football at Iowa State

Our defense isn't playing up to its billing and offense is completely inept yet again. Sure WVU is better than last year, but not much based upon this showing. If this is the way WVU finishes the season, it'll be a disappointing sophomore effort for this staff.

hahaha

I was wondering why NB even bothered with the TO, as if they were somehow gonna stop them. Needless TO followed by a wide-open TD for the THIRD time in one possession LOL.

Go ahead and forfeit from the locker room. There's no need to come out for the 2nd half. Brown can fly straight to Columbia from Aames. The players can head straight to the office of danielle walker to become professional grievance "protesters."

Absolutely shameful from top to bottom.

Our coaches need to understand, having a statue style QB is NOT how WVU can make it in the Big 12. We need a mobile guy. Someone who can escape. Someone who can pick up a first down on scramble plays.

hahaha

I was wondering why NB even bothered with the TO, as if they were somehow gonna stop them. Needless TO followed by a wide-open TD for the THIRD time in one possession LOL.

Go ahead and forfeit from the locker room. There's no need to come out for the 2nd half. Brown can fly straight to Columbia from Aames. The players can head straight to the office of danielle walker to become professional grievance "protesters."

Absolutely shameful from top to bottom.

Dude, I get you are still butthurt from the decal on the helmets and Koenig situation, but let it go. Geez.

Looking back on a horrible 1st half I have to ask: why do run the ball up the middle on 3rd and 10 from the 9. Punt and give the ball back to them at the 44 and a short field. They went right down and scored again. Game set and match for the play calling..

The issue seems to be our freshman/sophomores on the offensive line are not near as good as we were hoping they were. They are getting terrorized by the DL of Iowa State.

The issue seems to be our freshman/sophomores on the offensive line are not near as good as we were hoping they were. They are getting terrorized by the DL of Iowa State.

The issue seems like a lack of talent at all positions. This is a total a$$kicking in all phases. This is like a Division III team playing an NFL team.

I'm not making excuses anymore....all these teams do is beat bad and mediocre teams

Not excuse, just noting what I see. We don't see the upper classmen at all. Where are the juniors and seniors. Are they that bad that they cannot outplay freshmen and sophomores? It seems to be the case. If that is the case, how bad was the recruiting in the past that we don't have linemen.

Bunch of quitters. Give them all a pacifier because that's what they look like today....bunch of babies.

Quitters.

This is proof that HCNB is not the answer.

Teams don't quit on good coaches. Or should I say good coaches don't let teams quit.

Quitters.

This is proof that HCNB is not the answer.

Teams don't quit on good coaches.

They have not quit, they are getting beat by a much better team. They are still out there fighting, but they don't have the talent of the IS team. Obviously not many do right now. Losing that first game is hurting them bad because they would be in the conversation of the top 4 with the way the play and the players they have

They have not quit, they are getting beat by a much better team. They are still out there fighting, but they don't have the talent of the IS team. Obviously not many do right now. Losing that first game is hurting them bad because they would be in the conversation of the top 4 with the way the play and the players they have

They have quit. Actually, you have to show up and try before you can quit. This team didn't show up. No pride.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT