ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD West Virginia football at Baylor

It's now to the point were you watch just because you're curious how the offense is gonna fvck up. Will Doege throw a retarded interception? Will he run backwards for a 12 yard sack. Will the line jump on 4th and inches? Will Sam James catch ball beyond the marker and run backwards to ensure no first down?

If anyone wanted to know what it looks like when a team quits on their coach….you are watching it.

This season is over if we get blown out here. Keep experimenting and give Crowder some full series. I like Wright in the back field to get him more touches kind of like Tavon. Tavon at least had some experience at RB though so Wright may not translate to a RB position. Doege is and will always be more of a liability than asset to the team. More lows than highs despite some highs being pretty good.

Just let Greene play. He needs reps and I think he could be a good passer. He has a cannon but needs live reps with his WR's.

I’ve noticed that our QBs seem like they are being taught on 3rd down to just check it down short instead of trying for the sticks. Both QBs doing it. Tells me that’s system, not QB decision.

Last edited:
Which is why he needs reps with his WRs. Chemistry and timing is something that comes with reps. And he didnt underthrow it. He waited too long to throw it.

If he has a cannon, it wasn't that he waited too long. That ball just needed 45 - 50 yards in the air. Maybe he misjudged and didn't put all of his gas behind it, but either way it was a throw a QB with a decent arm should make and given the situation overthrow it if anything for safety from a possible pick.

Admit what that it was too early? You're a prick and a stalker. But apparently nobody is allowed to change their minds. Go suck a dick you're my 2nd ever IGNORE.
Your own quote says you “still support it”. Am I wrong? Ignore is for pussies. Fitting for you.

Regarding the extension, I definitely thought it was premature. I wasn't down on Brown after 2 season, but wasn't exactly high either. I hadn't seen enough from him to hitch the program to him for 5 more years as I wanted to see what this 3rd year would show.

When WVU really needs an offensive drive we go 3 and out. Now with 2 time outs and over a minute to play, we just give up to swallow our 2 time outs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT