ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD West Virginia football at Baylor

Lose this one and it scars what has been a decent season.

I haven't heard one single "expert" who has picked Baylor, and that worries me a bit. Apparently, Baylor's starting QB, Shapen, won't play due to injury.

I don't care about the point spread..if anyone thinks that Baylor is just going to roll over and play dead for WVU..that ain't gonna happen...Let's Go!!!!

I don't care about the point spread..if anyone thinks that Baylor is just going to roll over and play dead for WVU..that ain't gonna happen...Let's Go!!!!
Baylor is horrible. I wouldn't be shocked to see it go either way and yes they may very well roll over. Bad teams with nothing to play for can be incredibly pathetic.

Reactions: locustwv
Baylor is horrible. I wouldn't be shocked to see it go either way and yes they may very well roll over. Bad teams with nothing to play for can be incredibly pathetic.
These are the games that scare me but I do think we win.

of course they are. but it's their last game and they could feel like they're fighting for Aranda's job even though they were 12-2 and conference champions in his second year in 2021

I really think that the only way we lose is if we beat ourselves, but we're quite capable of doing that.
Starting out that way so far. Why do I have this sick feeling we are going to lose.

Oh that's right we've done it before.

On pace for over 700 yards of offense and we still have difficulty putting a game out reach.

385 yards to 84.

Go for onside kicks instead.

Over 200 yards rushing in 1st half. Hope White can come back in.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT