ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD West Virginia basketball vs. Mount St. Mary's

I hope Huggins manages to put a team together out of all these strangers. They are long and athletic, but can they shoot, rebound and play defense? It has been a while.

I hope Huggins manages to put a team together out of all these strangers. They are long and athletic, but can they shoot, rebound and play defense? It has been a while.
2 out 3.

The shooting is frustrating but maybe it will improve quickly

The NCAA needs to wake up and realize it is 2022-23 season, and not the 1980's. They are trying to blow whistles to change the game. It ain't happening. The players are just too big and physical now. Contact looks more dramatic than it would have 30 years ago. The whistles are making the game not fun to watch. It's like if football officials actually called a holding every play, because IT DOES HAPPEN every play.

The history of Huggins coached teams of the last decade does not bode well that the team will shoot well.
As long as they rebound and play defense and gets 10 more shots than the opponent his teams will be good.

But get 18 turnovers against a Big 12 team like they did tonight and it will be a long night.

I left out limit unforced turnovers. So maybe 2 out of 4.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT