ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD West Virginia basketball vs. Monmouth

So did WVU know about Krissa and his potential violation when we recruited him to come here with big NIL money? If so, STUPID. What good is he going to be when we are 3-6 when he returns?

The difference between a Hall of Fame coach even one who is out of date, is a big difference than what we see here. Wowsa...

The difference between a Hall of Fame coach even one who is out of date, is a big difference than what we see here. Wowsa...
With 8 players, Huggs wouldn't make any difference. Not to mention, of the 8 players, only maybe 4 are ready for major D-1 playing time right now.

What we are seeing is a team (Monmouth) who has an experienced PG who can shoot versus one that doesn't.

I like Kobe. He's just not a PG or scorer. Good defender. He's being forced to play a position and as a starter because of other stupid decisions.
Makes dumb passes takes poor shots and passes up open shots. Drives wildly to the basket.

Reactions: Rootmaster
Who the hell is running the clock?
Fy2OLnsWIAgWSMV.jpg:large

It’s just one game. And it’s a basketball game at that. No need to jump off a bridge. I still look forward to watching this team improve

There was a time when a Slobbering drunk like Huggins would be in jail. Thise were better days.
Nah, the drunks in jail are usually bad, malicious people. Regular DUI's dont get much jail time. Huggins is not a bad person at all and who thinks otherwise, are just being over-emotional. This is just the Jerry Spring effect is what it is. People thrive on drama and seeing others lives destroyed these days, prove me wrong. Compassion is gone. Drama, hate and ill-will are in full effect. Its everywhere. Is anyone happy Huggs is sober now, after being an alcoholic for 40+ years?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT