ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD West Virginia basketball vs. BYU

Need to win the points in the paint by at least 12. Need our best defensive effort on the perimeter of the season. We do those two things along with better in our TO rate, we have a good chance. That is a big ask but it is possible.

Need to win the points in the paint by at least 12. Need our best defensive effort on the perimeter of the season. We do those two things along with better in our TO rate, we have a good chance. That is a big ask but it is possible.
is that you?

Noah must bathe in oils cause he can't hang onto the ball.

I thought BYU was suppose to be good. They are highly overrated. This announcer might want to keep his lips clean if he's going to continue to blow BYU.

I’m glad we knew they like to shoot the three ball. We act like Shaq is playing in the paint. Collapsing.

And that's the way our season has been. They launch up a prayer and banks it in.

Let's see you get back into the game down 5 and forget about Jesse.

Game over.
Season over. This team wouldn’t have been good even if they had all played all season. Huggins, frankly, was coasting and not continuing to build the program. No freshmen on the roster and next year will be another hole patching process in the portal. Guess it was good to go ahead and rip that bandaid off so eventually we will be competitive again, hopefully sooner rather than later

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Season over. This team wouldn’t have been good even if they had all played all season. Huggins, frankly, was coasting and not continuing to build the program. No freshmen on the roster and next year will be another hole patching process in the portal. Guess it was good to go ahead and rip that bandaid off so eventually we will be competitive again, hopefully sooner rather than later
You forget, we would have had the following if the events didn't take place back in the summer:

Touissant
Mitchell
Perez

Add those to the players we have, and I'd say we would have been better than we are now.

They would have 2 maybe 3 more wins.

That's the problem with WVU. They try patching holes with portal players instead of actually getting players.

You forget, we would have had the following if the events didn't take place back in the summer:

Touissant
Mitchell
Perez

Add those to the players we have, and I'd say we would have been better than we are now.
Yeah perhaps. They still wouldn’t have played any defense with those guys.

so much wasted talent.

dammit taylor swift, look at what happens when you go to pittsburgh!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT