ADVERTISEMENT

WVSPORTS.COM Uncertainty abound over football, college sports world

You are too easy.
Funny how you come and defend your Michigan fan boyfriend or is it girlfriend.
Can't tell who the man is. .
You are definitely coming out a little feminine today.
Maybe you switch roles.

iu

It is ultimately going to become about Marshall pretty much ending their athletic programs.

So it might eventually come back around to the topic.

Wonder if they jump on the bandwagon.

I half listened to a report that said that several conferences are trying to get a reduction in their tuition (or something) to the NCAA. Plus CUSA is looking at getting a couple of new schools in the east to cut down on travel costs.
It will be interesting to see the fallout of this.

Hopefully conference realignment that put schools closer together.

I half listened to a report that said that several conferences are trying to get a reduction in their tuition (or something) to the NCAA. Plus CUSA is looking at getting a couple of new schools in the east to cut down on travel costs.
It will be interesting to see the fallout of this.

Hopefully conference realignment that put schools closer together.

D1 schools have an obligation to have 16 scholarship sports.
Some G5 schools can't pay for that so they are trying to get the NCAA to suspend that.
Most likely they will.

Just matters what the conferences are trying to do.
As we saw with the AAC they aren't trying to expand.
If the CUSA has issues you could see schools like Old Dominion and a few of those schools maybe getting pushed out.
The schools get to split a bigger piece of revenue instead of adding schools and splitting less.

The main CUSA schools are in the West.
Rice, LA Tech, Southern Miss and UAB.

Last edited:
Hadn't thought about it but now would be the time to geographically realign.

Just do 1 conference with 5 geographic divisions, pretty much the conferences we have now...with some exceptions like WVU.

Then have those 5 divisions use their championship games as playoff games, and add 3 at large bids.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
If I gave you three chances of what school is probably trying to use this to their advantage and buy their way into the CUSA I am sure most would get it.

The one who was denied a couple of years back by both the SunBelt and CUSA.

Maybe they have the money to do.so. I think those schools would listen

If I gave you three chances of what school is probably trying to use this to their advantage and buy their way into the CUSA I am sure most would get it.

The one who was denied a couple of years back by both the SunBelt and CUSA.

Maybe they have the money to do.so. I think those schools would listen
Homophobic, Racist, and now we can anti-Christ to your ever growing list of high quality traits.

Nothing with Juwan being Black.
He just can't coach.
Came in to recruit and can't do that either.

Juwan has about 4-6 more seasons to learn the skill.
But most believed he would be bringing in elite talent
But obviously he isn't.
Bump, as Coach Howard (who some in this thread stated he cannot recruit) just added another 5-star recruit, which is the 2nd 5-star recruit in as many weeks to commit to Juwan. That's 2-5 star recruits, to go along with 3-4 star recruits. Howard currently has the nation's #1 ranked recruiting class for the 2021 season. Can you imagine how good of a class this would be, if Juwan was able to recruit?

Bump, as Coach Howard (who some in this thread stated he cannot recruit) just added another 5-star recruit, which is the 2nd 5-star recruit in as many weeks to commit to Juwan. That's 2-5 star recruits, to go along with 3-4 star recruits. Howard currently has the nation's #1 ranked recruiting class for the 2021 season. Can you imagine how good of a class this would be, if Juwan was able to recruit?

Until they go to the G League

Pretty desperate to bump something from four months ago.

Rod Strickland makes things tough..

The NBA is going to help...
G League players will be drafted higher.

Top 30 basketball players are at the point where you might see 10 of them play college ball.
But when the NBA starts drafting the G League players higher those other 10 will follow.

Last year the guy was crowing but in the end Michigan didn't get any of those players.

Going to end up like baseball...
You can get a commitment but the player actually playing is a different story

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT