ADVERTISEMENT

WVSPORTS.COM Uncertainty abound over football, college sports world

Obviously Texass, Pride, Adam J is sleeping right now. Makes sense because he posts throughout the weee hours of the morning. He must be in finance as well. Except I actually wake up the next day and work haha. That would be weird if your financial adviser posted all night and slept all day. Maybe all of his clients are in Europe.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
Greg Jacobs has done it again. A thread on life support has now been revived by the great Greg Jacobs. 4 pages deep already, and possibly 5 by later this evening. GJ is the one that steers the ship.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Look my troll bait caught a few.

All talk on a message board. At the end of the day I turn the screen off and this doesn't exist.
But inside the screen will never be my life..
This is why the real lowlife trolls are easy to catch. They think what happens inside the screen is their life.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
Greg Jacobs has done it again. A thread on life support has now been revived by the great Greg Jacobs. 4 pages deep already, and possibly 5 by later this evening. GJ is the one that steers the ship.

Maybe yours but you lack any self respect and I am sure you pee like a woman.

Not us.

I would have kicked your ass in darts and pool, drank you under the table and then taken which ever girl was hanging on you home with me for a double dip (wink, wink).

Well if you would have been winking at me none of what you posted would have happened.

It would be stupid to do all the crap we're doing now to then have large gatherings for football in the fall. If history has taught us anything, it's that viruses of all types tend to increase in the fall and winter. So if this thing is still around after the summer and there is no indication that it will not be, it would be the middle of football season when it's prime season starts up again. The worst spread and death rate of the Spanish flu was the second winter it was around. Unless a vaccine comes out or wide spread antibody testing confirms most of the population had silent to mild cases and are already immune, neither of which is likely without a miracle, then it'd be counter to our current level of caution to have such mass gatherings for sports in the fall.

So what your saying is, Colleges should only have sports in the summer. June, July and August,

So the conversational thread of...
Uncertainty abound over football, college sports world

...changed with this one attack post.

Funny how quickly Rootcanal went from a POS to a quality poster.
Did I damage your ego that bad.
Rootcanal is still a POS. A malcontent on this message board.

Funny how quickly Rootcanal went from a POS to a quality poster.
Did I damage your ego that bad.
Rootcanal is still a POS. A malcontent on this message board.

Funny how you jump on everyone for hijacking a sports thread and you turn around and do the same. Take a hike fraud.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
Funny how you jump on everyone for hijacking a sports thread and you turn around and do the same. Take a hike fraud.

You have to get into the mud sometimes.

By you siding with them in certain situations we will have the same thing going on forever.

Rootcanal pretty much is always on the attack.
Have not seen many quality post from him..

You have to get into the mud sometimes.

By you siding with them in certain situations we will have the same thing going on forever.

Rootcanal pretty much is always on the attack.
Have not seen many quality post from him..

I haven't seen a quality post from anyone since the sporting world was shutdown.

Re read the first few post in this thread..

If you are going to spend your time posting on a WVU message board you would think that you actually care what happens..

Rootcanal attacks this. Acting like WVU playing football isn't important. Like he constantly does
He has said numerous times he hopes that CV is the end of college sports as we know it and hopes it brings back WVU playing schools like Marshall...

Have to dig through the bullshit to see his message.
His message rarely changes.

Looks like I have teeny little FakeTexasDude reeled in. Too funny. Watch him use my posts...and those from other intelligent posters to attempt to turn some attention his way. Time to put junior back on ignore . LOL

Why? Are you a homophobe?

See what I did there?

Again piggy backing on my material. But I will explain the difference for the morons, that’d be you hillbilly haha. You apparently winked at me. Twice! As in you were winking at me! I passed no judgement on
you. Just compassionately expressed that I had no interest in your aggressive passes. Then obviously as you were winking at me your attempts to hide those desires would Indeed eliminate most of the claims in your post. Apologies if you can’t take the rejections but I’m not interested. We good hillbilly?

@MichiganHerd
@GREGJACOBS

Who is pitching tonight

72111gaypuppets.2e16d0ba.fill-661x496.jpg

I'm still laughing at TVZ and his mullet when he bragged about averaging 1.8 pts a game his senior year in high school. No wonder his wife ski-daddled.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Where the Fake Michigan Fan at.

Explain yourself @MichiganHerd

Told everyone about the 4 5 stars Juwan was going to get.

Ends up with zero.
[roll]

Can't coach....Can't recruit

Where the Fake Michigan Fan at.

Explain yourself @MichiganHerd

Told everyone about the 4 5 stars Juwan was going to get.

Ends up with zero.
[roll]

Can't coach....Can't recruit
well, let's see. Michigan currently has the 12th best class in the nation, while WV has the 43rd best class. Texas has no recruits yet, so like their team last year, they're not even ranked. Michigan by most accounts would have been a 5 or 6 seed, has this year's tournament been held. Not too bad for a 1st year coach who came into the job very late, with only a couple returning starters.

well, let's see. Michigan currently has the 12th best class in the nation, while WV has the 43rd best class. Texas has no recruits yet, so like their team last year, they're not even ranked. Michigan by most accounts would have been a 5 or 6 seed, has this year's tournament been held. Not too bad for a 1st year coach who came into the job very late, with only a couple returning starters.

Michigan has an average recruiting class.
Sorry it is the truth. .

Ranking is based on numbers.
You look more at average ranking of recruit.

Michigan is not bringing in the star power.

Texas only has 1 scholarship open.
So of course they won't have anyone committed because Greg Brown won't announce until the end of the month.
Another 5 star Juwan struck out on.

Like I said
Should have kept Luke Yaklich.

Michigan has an average recruiting class.
Sorry it is the truth. .

Ranking is based on numbers.
You look more at average ranking of recruit.

Michigan is not bringing in the star power.

Texas only has 1 scholarship open.
So of course they won't have anyone committed because Greg Brown won't announce until the end of the month.
Another 5 star Juwan struck out on.

Like I said
Should have kept Luke Yaklich.
you should have left the thread two pages back. Michigan has three commits, all of which are 4 star recruits, and all are top 100 recruits. We also have a 3 star walk-on.

You may be prejudiced against black men coaching, based on your disdain for Juwan Howard, as well as Shaka Smart, coach of your make believe team.

Bottom line, my prior post stands.

you should have left the thread two pages back. Michigan has three commits, all of which are 4 star recruits, and all are top 100 recruits. We also have a 3 star walk-on.

You may be prejudiced against black men coaching, based on your disdain for Juwan Howard, as well as Shaka Smart, coach of your make believe team.

Bottom line, my prior post stands.

Nothing with Juwan being Black.
He just can't coach.
Came in to recruit and can't do that either.

Michigan was awful at the end of the year.
Good coaches have their team peaking in March while bad coaches peak in December.

Juwan has about 4-6 more seasons to learn the skill.
But most believed he would be bringing in elite talent
But obviously he isn't.

Nothing with Juwan being Black.
He just can't coach.
Came in to recruit and can't do that either.

Michigan was awful at the end of the year.
Good coaches have their team peaking in March while bad coaches peak in December
Michigan finished the season winning 8 of their last 12 in one of the top conferences in the country.

Once again, TVZ has a 10 foot opinion with only a single inch of depth. This is the same thing we see every day with Trump haters. A bunch of 10 foot opinions with little to no depth in their opinions.

Bottom line, my previous post stands tall.

Numbers like that can be changed and manipulated very easily.
Michigan lost 3 of its last 4 and most likely were on their way to a quick exit in the B1G tournament.

The game they won was against a Nebraska team who didn't have anyone left and was the absolute worst team in power conference basketball.

They weren't a well coached team.
This was plainly seen.

What does Trump have to do with anything?
You sound triggered. Are you upset about people talking bad about him.
He shouldn't say so many stupid things. Truthfully he would be smart and hide out and let Pence do all the talking.

Numbers like that can be changed and manipulated very easily.
Michigan lost 3 of its last 4 and most likely were on their way to a quick exit in the B1G tournament.

The game they won was against a Nebraska team who didn't have anyone left and was the absolute worst team in power conference basketball.

They weren't a well coached team.
This was plainly seen.

What does Trump have to do with anything?
You sound triggered. Are you upset about people talking bad about him.
He shouldn't say so many stupid things. Truthfully he would be smart and hide out and let Pence do all the talking.
8 of last 12, a very good projected seed in the tournament, and having the #12 incoming class. The numbers don't lie. You hate black people. I get that. You want Shaka Smart replaced by a white guy. You're not the only white guy that hates people of color. I get that. You have pure white Bobby Huggins, so you're good with things at WVU. What happens when he retires and they have a man of color in charge of the hoops program? Will you place that man as your avatar, like you've done with Coach Huggins with past profiles? Or, will you turn your back on the program, out of allegiance to the KKK?

8 of last 12, a very good projected seed in the tournament, and having the #12 incoming class. The numbers don't lie. You hate black people. I get that. You want Shaka Smart replaced by a white guy. You're not the only white guy that hates people of color. I get that. You have pure white Bobby Huggins, so you're good with things at WVU. What happens when he retires and they have a man of color in charge of the hoops program? Will you place that man as your avatar, like you've done with Coach Huggins with past profiles? Or, will you turn your back on the program, out of allegiance to the KKK?

You are a pretty weird guy.
Don't get the hate in your heart for WVU but each their own.

Regarding Michigan basketball.

Better find another team to troll WVU because their basketball program is going in the shitter.

Juwan Howard could be purple and I will say the same thing.
Plus he was brought in to recruit and can't.
It is the average ranking of recruit more than anything
Decent but not elite.

We have already one Marshall fan trolling as an Ohio State fan.
Should come back as a Penn St fan. At least they are good in football and better than Michigan in basketball for now.

Look at the fake Texas fan, who has been exposed as having more than 25 profiles, accusing others of being frauds. This makes as much sense as if Joe Biden had called himself a good law school student. LMAO at my little brain dead puppet, who I own so much that she's stopped posting on here by herself during the wee hours of the night because I ridiculed her. #IOWNPRIDEVANZANT

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT