ADVERTISEMENT

WVSPORTS.COM Uncertainty abound over football, college sports world

Of course, you want a Coke and not Diet Coke, as you're a lard a$$ with no job, and living off of we taxpayers. Has your April "disability" benefits check arrived yet, Skippy? If not, then you can't afford to eat at Burger Sling. You're now on this board 24/7, but you're a Texass fan, right? If you're going to be a fraud, at least be a good one. See you on here at 4:11 a.m. tomorrow...wait, no, I won't.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
You are stupid enough to think you are taking care of you body by drinking a Diet Coke...
Sounds like someone is upset. Shouldn't be such a female.

Look how the betas stick together when I come around.
This is too funny.

We already know the Marshall Twins stick together no matter what even though one claims to be an Ohio State fan and the other Michigan. Yet they hate WVU more than their supposed rival.

End of the day. You're helping WVU more than you are hurting them.
Looks like the B1G schools are obsessed with them.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
You are stupid enough to think you are taking care of you body by drinking a Diet Coke...
Sounds like someone is upset. Shouldn't be such a female.
Sugar is bad for you, dipsh!t, but your sedentary lifestyle is even worse. Perhaps, you should reduce your caffeine intake, too, as you obviously have insomnia to such an extent that you "talk" to yourself on a message board from 2:00 a.m. to 4:00 a.m while sane people normally sleep. Have you waddled out of your single-wide to see if your benefits check has arrived yet?

Look how the betas stick together when I come around.
This is too funny.

We already know the Marshall Twins stick together no matter what even though one claims to be an Ohio State fan and the other Michigan. Yet they hate WVU more than their supposed rival.

End of the day. You're helping WVU more than you are hurting them.
Looks like the B1G schools are obsessed with them.
You've run out of material again, WVPride304, fake Texass fan. That's why you're begging other WVU fans to save you. Take a nap, so that you can post alone at 3:00 a.m., as usual.

Did you learn sugar is bad for you at Marshall.
Should stay away from trying to give dietary advice on a message board. As well as legal

You still telling people you are an attorney...

I see why you love Greggy. You are even a bigger fraud than 7/11 boy

You've run out of material again, WVPride304, fake Texass fan. That's why you're begging other WVU fans to save you. Take a nap, so that you can post alone at 3:00 a.m., as usual.
I think his wife left him, which has left him with nothing to do, other than create this Texas persona, and hang out here on a board where his profile was banned three years ago. I can't even fathom posting on a message board all alone in the wee hours of the night, while the best thing on TV is a weed whacker infomercial.

Did you learn sugar is bad for you at Marshall.
Should stay away from trying to give dietary advice on a message board. As well as legal

You still telling people you are an attorney...

I see why you love Greggy. You are even a bigger fraud than 7/11 boy
You're like a wounded animal now...trapped in a corner, and fabricating lies because your material is so lame. Time for you to post more of your Google pics that are never funny to anybody, but you...in your single wide...all alone...at 3:00 a.m.

You're like a wounded animal now...trapped in a corner, and fabricating lies because your material is so lame. Time for you to post more of your Google pics that are never funny to anybody, but you...in your single wide...all alone...at 3:00 a.m.

I have all the shitbags chasing ghost on here.
Keeps you from ruining this message board. You just can't help it because you are insecure and think words are swords.

Words won't hurt you...

Reactions: WVUFanForever
You keep proving how delusional and bipolar you are, Pride. You have deluded yourself into thinking that you're an internet tough guy, who has been tasked to run off posters who root for other schools, but when I don't post on here, you beg for me to do so. You are a deranged p.o.s., and I guarantee that you take psychotropic medications. Talk to your psychiatrist via telehealth, if he is unwilling to see you in person.

You keep proving how delusional and bipolar you are, Pride. You have deluded yourself into thinking that you're an internet tough guy, who has been tasked to run off posters who root for other schools, but when I don't post on here, you beg for me to do so. You are a deranged p.o.s., and I guarantee that you take psychotropic medications. Talk to your psychiatrist via telehealth, if he is unwilling to see you in person.

Giggled

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
Wow! I bug out of one thread and two Major League All Stars beat the living daylights out of the biggest loser on the internet. Thanks for softening up this POS butthole. I can’t sit on the sidelines another day. I feel like I’m letting you guys and the site down so...........put me in coach!

Hey Texass, Pride or whatever F’d up personality you feel like being today why are you the loneliest guy on this site. Occasionally a couple homers get overwhelmed and side with you but besides that you are the biggest asswipe in the history of the internet. Even Al Gore, you know....the founder of the internet, warned us about loser hacks like you. I have a google project for you Pride(Adam). Google why you are the biggest loser in the entire world. Markets are closed tomorrow so if you post away a 3am I’ll get back to you tomorrow. Take care you f’n village idiot.

Wow! I bug out of one thread and two Major League All Stars beat the living daylights out of the biggest loser on the internet. Thanks for softening up this POS butthole. I can’t sit on the sidelines another day. I feel like I’m letting you guys and the site down so...........put me in coach!

Hey Texass, Pride or whatever F’d up personality you feel like being today why are you the loneliest guy on this site. Occasionally a couple homers get overwhelmed and side with you but besides that you are the biggest asswipe in the history of the internet. Even Al Gore, you know....the founder of the internet, warned us about loser hacks like you. I have a google project for you Pride(Adam). Google why you are the biggest loser in the entire world. Markets are closed tomorrow so if you post away a 3am I’ll get back to you tomorrow. Take care you f’n village idiot.

The ramblings of a 7/11 employee

Go get me a slurpee

Looks like you really triggered the three assclowns today TVZ.

What would that trio do without you?
I thought you were retiring from this forum as a lightweight contender for board nerd of the year? Now you only make an occasional appearance to support TVZ and give him a reach around 'like'? Two years ago, I pointed out your horrid like/post ratio, and basically begged you to work on being a solid contributor. 24 months later, and still having few likes. Even the homers here refuse to provide you with likes.

If you need likes you better stick to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter...

WTF
Some of are like a bunch of females.
Going to kill yourself because your new pic didn't get 100 likes

Those are Attention whores looking for likes

More great content from gregor.

I think you broke him.

He only deserves “one word trolling” at this point. You two smackoffs have surrendered to literally using the same material I used to humiliate you two. Why feed into that low quality trolling? Now listen loserfanforever if you don’t watch yourself I’ll lose any respect I have for you as a legit WVU fanboy. The tough guy routine is weird and goofy. It would have been cool if we met in a bar when you were like 20. That would have been fun. I was the athlete that had all of the hot girls around me. Some of my teammates would have been around me. Which dude was you? Did you even go to college.

@TownesVanZandt get in here weirdo. Your only buddy, that tolerates and forgives your racism, homophobic and complete scumbag personality, is over his head right now. The internet tough guys bore me. I’ve taken you on as my mission. I’d like to rehabilitate you and see if I can jump start your life and help you get a better one. When you are boring or use my material you get a one word response.

Adam Schefner said today there is a very good chance of the season or some form of football to be played
There is a cultural attachment to college football that this country needs.

No campus actively no sports IMO. Most arrogant university academic admin never want to admit how important sports to all aspects of a academic life. It will be interesting to see if I’m right or you’re right. In this case I hope your opinion is right.

BTW posting someone’s, in this case a talking head, opinion doesn’t provide credibility. It’s not persuading any free thinker to believe what you believe. His opinion is literally irrelevant. You’ve fallen into that robot trap the the lib media promotes. Just give your opinion dude. Unless you are that guy that is afraid to give his opinion.

More great content from gregor.

I think you broke him.
listen geek. come up with a decent take, just one, and perhaps someone might take one of your posts seriously, but just being a parrot and chirping the same repetitive vocabulary from the dork encyclopedia isn't going to cut it. even some of your own kind don't even give you a like, or quote your dorkish posts. it's beyond time that you gain some game, and be a participating contributor. i'm tired of providing assists.

If you need likes you better stick to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter...

WTF
Some of are like a bunch of females.
Going to kill yourself because your new pic didn't get 100 likes

Those are Attention whores looking for likes

Your home board like ratio is pathetic Adam J. Really sad state of affairs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT