ADVERTISEMENT

Two men charged with assault in attack on Capitol police officer who later died

Good.

"The FBI has video of both Khater and Tanios "working together to assault law enforcement officers with an unknown chemical substance by spraying officers directly in the face and eyes," FBI Special Agent Riley Palmertree wrote in a criminal complaint."

"The FBI has video of both Khater and Tanios "working together to assault law enforcement officers with an unknown chemical substance by spraying officers directly in the face and eyes," FBI Special Agent Riley Palmertree wrote in a criminal complaint."
Thought he died from being hit by a fire extinguisher. Now, he died from bear spray?

Reactions: Airport
He actually wore a Sandwich U sweatshirt to the Capitol. L M A O !!!! He fits right in with that crowd.
Pharm posted the indictment. The sandwich U guy brought the bear spray, but he didn’t use it. It was the dude from PA. It also wasn’t apparently what killed Sicknick either as no charge of manslaughter was filed. Just assault.

Please tell me that one of you glorious ****s on here was the sandwich dude. I don't think I'd ever stop laughing. Who hasn't posted here since? Q Board featuring Q Mod would be the most satisfying end to all of this.

Please tell me that one of you glorious ****s on here was the sandwich dude. I don't think I'd ever stop laughing. Who hasn't posted here since? Q Board featuring Q Mod would be the most satisfying end to all of this.

giphy.gif

I know, I was thinking the same thing. Since Biff's insurrection, this place has been teeming with bitter bifftards. Minus 1.

Reactions: tjebarr and CpEER
WVUBRU ?

Reactions: WVU80ate
Poor cpeer. Blue anond his brains.

Cool story Tard! Now, charge those rioters in Portland, Seattle, Baltimore, Charlotte,

Actually there have been several arrests made in Portland in regard to the Federal Building attack and related later protests!! Just as well/ the Capital all should be prosecuted!!

They tried to spin a narrative that was absolute bullshit, they knew it was bullshit and they kept it up for weeks.
Really? I can see that you're upset but there's no reason to make up stories about things you know nothing of.

It's amazing the things that upset you. How about the people attacking the Capitol police? #BackMOSTof theBlue?

Spraying someone with bear spray vs. clubbing someone in the head with an extinguisher. There's a little bit of difference.

I guess you took last fall off from the board, since I didn't see any comments about the assaults on police then.

It's amazing the things that upset you. How about the people attacking the Capitol police? #BackMOSTof theBlue?
Is it a binary thing? I can’t call out liberal pundits, support the police, and condemn the riot on the 6th? That’s weird thinking on your part. Good luck to you.

Thought he died from being hit by a fire extinguisher. Now, he died from bear spray?
The officer texted family that he was ok and doing fine. It was either later that evening or the next day he was found dead. Now, the cause of death is inconclusive.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT