ADVERTISEMENT

Two men charged with assault in attack on Capitol police officer who later died

Try again.

From the 10th. Not the 8th or 9th.

MSNBC.... "Beaten to death"

MSNBC

Fact is the left took the bullshit and ran with it for over a month. Impeachment managers actually used it in their pretrial docs.

I think this pretty much puts the "soon after" debate to rest.

Try again.

MSNBC

Fact is the left took the bullshit and ran with it for over a month. Impeachment managers actually used it in their pretrial docs.
Okay it was the 10th
Try again.

MSNBC

Once again in around that week MSNBC presented that there were questions on if the facts that he had been struck (which was the original release by the CP) where in fact true. Without the autopsy no one had a true cause and even today that is not 100% confirmed.

But remember the turn around and greatest growth of the economy actually started two years prior, including the gains in the stock market. Energy independence started in the early 2010's with the US becoming the largest NG producer in 2011 and combined NG/oil in 2014. Agree the Middle East agreements and standing up to China were good things, but our standing with our long-time world partners (Germany/France/Korea/Japan, etc) took a huge hit and our stepping back brought a ton of instability allowing Russian to expand their influences throughout the middle east as well. Then the environmental de-regulation will take years for things to balance out.....so not it wasn't all roses and champagne......
Hahahaha it was Obama’s economy? We’re going with that old chestnut today? I bet I can come up with more tangible actions and policy initiatives by Trump which led to it in 2 years than you can under Obama’s 8. And I’m not saying anything negative about Barry, he had slow steady growth and jobs gains for 7 years.

But remember the turn around and greatest growth of the economy actually started two years prior, including the gains in the stock market. Energy independence started in the early 2010's with the US becoming the largest NG producer in 2011 and combined NG/oil in 2014. Agree the Middle East agreements and standing up to China were good things, but our standing with our long-time world partners (Germany/France/Korea/Japan, etc) took a huge hit and our stepping back brought a ton of instability allowing Russian to expand their influences throughout the middle east as well. Then the environmental de-regulation will take years for things to balance out.....so not it wasn't all roses and champagne......

Wow...just wow...I won't even comment on this stuff it is so off base....

The economy was rebounding at the slowest rate since the Great Depression...that is one of the reasons Trump was elected! America did not like how our economy was performing...

Biden slowed down energy as much as he could...he slowed played it hard...but once fracking was refined enough to drill NG in OH, PA and WV...he could not hold it back any further. Thats why he went full EO on environmental regulations his last year in office...and Biden just re-signed all of them...

Germany, France, Korea, Japan all went through what the US was going through...Trump was a symptom just like Brixit and Germany being pissed that they had to pay for Spains social programs. Germany decided to parter with Russia on NG when we could have supplied their entire economy with our gas...did they do that to spite Trump or was there another reasons? Almost every one of those countries has some form on internal strife similar to what the US was going through.

Give me proof that the US is less environmentally friendly than China...they burn more coal now then we did during the industrial revolution. Germany is actually re-opening coal fired power plants....burning coal from Marshall County, WV....go figure.

The economy was rebounding at the slowest rate since the Great Depression...that is one of the reasons Trump was elected! America did not like how our economy was performing...

Biden slowed down energy as much as he could...he slowed played it hard...but once fracking was refined enough to drill NG in OH, PA and WV...he could not hold it back any further. Thats why he went full EO on environmental regulations his last year in office...and Biden just re-signed all of them...

Germany, France, Korea, Japan all went through what the US was going through...Trump was a symptom just like Brixit and Germany being pissed that they had to pay for Spains social programs. Germany decided to parter with Russia on NG when we could have supplied their entire economy with our gas...did they do that to spite Trump or was there another reasons? Almost every one of those countries has some form on internal strife similar to what the US was going through.

Give me proof that the US is less environmentally friendly than China...they burn more coal now then we did during the industrial revolution. Germany is actually re-opening coal fired power plants....burning coal from Marshall County, WV....go figure.
You put more energy into it than I was willing to. Sometimes you just get to point and laugh, and this is one of those cases.

Took their "bullshit"? It was quoted from the police department. They didn't create this out of thin air

From your last line, I now see why all the butthurt from you guys over this. All about His impeachment. Got it.

No... it was two law enforcement officials that claimed he was hit on the head. It was never sourced, never put in an official report. It was a pure speculation that the media and the Democrats ran with.

But I get it.... who cares about the truth and facts when we can get OMB. [banana]

Reactions: 30CAT
2cartoon.3.16.21.jpg

The Germans love southern WV coal too. I've got a friend in that business.

Hahahaha it was Obama’s economy? We’re going with that old chestnut today? I bet I can come up with more tangible actions and policy initiatives by Trump which led to it in 2 years than you can under Obama’s 8. And I’m not saying anything negative about Barry, he had slow steady growth and jobs gains for 7 years.
Let's be real, the market either organically or artificially bottomed out. There was nowhere to go but up.

Let's be real, the market either organically or artificially bottomed out. There was nowhere to go but up.
Obama’s policies actually slowed our growth. But, they were stable, low inflation, and steady job growth. I’m not going to throw shade on it. I think he could’ve done better, but it wasn’t horrible, it wasn’t even bad, just not as good as it could be. We saw pre-pandemic how good it could be under Trump when you get Govt out of the way. The difference here is that I can give St. Barry a little bit of credit. The board reds would rather suck a dick than give Trump credit.

Far from off base......There were an average of 190K jobs added a month from March 2010 to 2017, the GDP from 14 to16 were 2.5/2.9/1.6....so yae the economy started before 2017. In my comments I never compared the US to China, as the US is light years ahead of China on environmental efforts, but just because China is behind does not mean we have to take a step back.

Obama’s policies actually slowed our growth. But, they were stable, low inflation, and steady job growth. I’m not going to throw shade on it. I think he could’ve done better, but it wasn’t horrible, it wasn’t even bad, just not as good as it could be. We saw pre-pandemic how good it could be under Trump when you get Govt out of the way. The difference here is that I can give St. Barry a little bit of credit. The board reds would rather suck a dick than give Trump credit.
That is not true, I noted his Middle Eat and China policy were very good.....and yes the economy was doing well, but my whole point was it just didn't start when he took office.

I wouldn't argue that but there were other unforced errors that absolutely killed expendable cash, such as Obamacare. It also stunted job growth because small businesses wanted to stay under the employee limit.

I wouldn't argue that but there were other unforced errors that absolutely killed expendable cash, such as Obamacare. It also stunted job growth because small businesses wanted to stay under the employee limit.
Totally agree. Obama’s administration was an all out assault on small business. Trump’s was comparatively like the liberation of Paris to small businesses. Biden, back at war with small business.

Reactions: 30CAT
Totally agree. Obama’s administration was an all out assault on small business. Trump’s was comparatively like the liberation of Paris to small businesses. Biden, back at war with small business.

Not to mention... those steel tariffs..... the ones that some really hated Trump over.... have yet to be repealed by Biden.

No... it was two law enforcement officials that claimed he was hit on the head. It was never sourced, never put in an official report. It was a pure speculation that the media and the Democrats ran with.

But I get it.... who cares about the truth and facts when we can get OMB. [banana]
Ah, the old gotcha game. If the police officials give a statement, should the press not report it? so how did the officer die?

Ah, the old gotcha game. If the police officials give a statement, should the press not report it? so how did the officer die?

There is a difference between two police officals and an official police statement.

When we're talking about a man's life and death, and the use of that for political gain, at least verify the facts first.

There is a difference between two police officals and an official police statement.

When we're talking about a man's life and death, and the use of that for political gain, at least verify the facts first.
And those you accuse of using it for political gain knew that the story wasn't true? It was already a pretty bad look for your gang outside of the officer's death that day. Lots of bad video and the arrests keep coming. Do the police and the press wish they had better information in the early hours and days after the 6th? of course. Write a letter to the editor.

And those you accuse of using it for political gain knew that the story wasn't true? It was already a pretty bad look for your gang outside of the officer's death that day. Lots of bad video and the arrests keep coming. Do the police and the press wish they had better information in the early hours and days after the 6th? of course. Write a letter to the editor.

Hey everyone, look how triggered @moe is right now LOL!

Far from off base......There were an average of 190K jobs added a month from March 2010 to 2017, the GDP from 14 to16 were 2.5/2.9/1.6....so yae the economy started before 2017. In my comments I never compared the US to China, as the US is light years ahead of China on environmental efforts, but just because China is behind does not mean we have to take a step back.

The idea that Obama's economy was "good" is not being honest. It was at rock bottom when he started...and it was more than Bush who put us there...he never got us back to where it was prior to the bottom...it was a slow climb. To put it in Obama's words.."what do you want me to do...wave a magic wand and create jobs?" His had a slow growth strategy...and that's what we got. He wanted to transform the US economy using green energy...that failed bigly...The oil and gas industry created many of the jobs you are boasting about....and he was fighting against it the entire time.

What's funny, we never took a step back, Trump cut red tape and got rid of the EO's that were signed as a political tactic...he wanted to go back to "realistic environmental" regulations. Name one environmental regulation that Trump got rid of that "most people" would say hurt the environment? Can you name one environmental disaster that happened due to Trump's actions? Just one?

And speaking of China they are one of the biggest environmental abusers on the planet. They are also part of the Paris accord....yet they don't have to comply until 2050 (+/- a couple of years). On top of that, they have favored nation status...yet have the worlds biggest economy...how does that happen?

The idea that Obama's economy was "good" is not being honest. It was at rock bottom when he started...and it was more than Bush who put us there...he never got us back to where it was prior to the bottom...it was a slow climb. To put it in Obama's words.."what do you want me to do...wave a magic wand and create jobs?" His had a slow growth strategy...and that's what we got. He wanted to transform the US economy using green energy...that failed bigly...The oil and gas industry created many of the jobs you are boasting about....and he was fighting against it the entire time.

What's funny, we never took a step back, Trump cut red tape and got rid of the EO's that were signed as a political tactic...he wanted to go back to "realistic environmental" regulations. Name one environmental regulation that Trump got rid of that "most people" would say hurt the environment? Can you name one environmental disaster that happened due to Trump's actions? Just one?

And speaking of China they are one of the biggest environmental abusers on the planet. They are also part of the Paris accord....yet they don't have to comply until 2050 (+/- a couple of years). On top of that, they have favored nation status...yet have the worlds biggest economy...how does that happen?
Agree the dates for China to align is way too long and needs improved, as to Trumps de-regulation to me the worse was his cut back on car and coal power emission standards ( and yea I come from a coal mining family), progress was being made that was driving both a better car industry and pushing for more diverse power sources. Next would be the push back on the protection of wetlands and expansion of drilling on additional federal lands. Although the emissions was not a disaster, they do push carbon emissions higher and those adds to our on-going battle w/ climate change.
On the economy things were going much better in his second term and I still say that it was good, when you start at rock bottom it takes a while to build it up, and although I doubt we will agree, I think Trump was most definitely able to build on the foundation that had been being built from 2012. As for Energy, there has to be room for oil/gas, but to build the future, green energy has to be part of equation....all support old jobs and new jobs.

Last edited:
Reactions: bamaEER
Agree the dates for China to align is way too long and needs improved, as to Trumps de-regulation to me the worse was his cut back on car and coal power emission standards ( and yea I come from a coal mining family), progress was being made that was driving both a better car industry and pushing for more diverse power sources. Next would be the push back on the protection of wetlands and expansion of drilling on additional federal lands. Although the emissions was not a disaster, they do push carbon emissions higher and those adds to our on-going battle w/ climate change.
On the economy things were going much better in his second term and I still say that it was good, when you start at rock bottom it takes a while to build it up, and although I doubt we will agree, I think Trump was most definitely able to build on the foundation that had been being built from 2012. As for Energy, there has to be room for oil/gas, but to build the future green has to be part of equation....all support old jobs and new jobs.

agree on a lot...green energy is the future...but we cannot get there by executive action...it has to be market driven. My future SIL is an electrical engineer and his company makes the circuits that will be used to convert to green energy. By his company's estimate, it will take 40 years to update our power grid in order to JUST handle an all electric car society...yet alone the other conversions.

What wetlands are your talking about. I just moved from Bucks County, PA...they have effectively shut down the pipelines (the last 4 years) using wetlands and other protected areas to keep a NG pipeline from reaching the east coast. What's funny is a huge pipeline goes right through the soccer fields our kids played on....and the residents did not even know it was there...but it will destroy....

I have some friends who live in Marshall County...Fish Creek to be exact....some are very pro environment (I am too) and they told everyone who would listen that due to fracking, their well water now catches fire...but when you talk to the old timers...they said that has always been an issue...and it's no different today. There is a lot of NG close to the surface and sometimes it seeps into their wells...some can even go to a natural spring and the water will catch fire...might be the reason why that area has one of the largest underground storage facilities in North America.

Trump did build on what was given him..that's what leaders do...but his polices did not carry on many of the things Obama leaned on to drive the economy...it cut regulations and corporate taxes....big difference...If Trump took office and sat on his hands...then you would be right..kind of like sports...did Huggs have a final 4 team or was he just baby-sitting a team that would have gotten there regardless of who was the coach...

Reactions: OregonMountie
agree on a lot...green energy is the future...but we cannot get there by executive action...it has to be market driven. My future SIL is an electrical engineer and his company makes the circuits that will be used to convert to green energy. By his company's estimate, it will take 40 years to update our power grid in order to JUST handle an all electric car society...yet alone the other conversions.

What wetlands are your talking about. I just moved from Bucks County, PA...they have effectively shut down the pipelines (the last 4 years) using wetlands and other protected areas to keep a NG pipeline from reaching the east coast. What's funny is a huge pipeline goes right through the soccer fields our kids played on....and the residents did not even know it was there...but it will destroy....

I have some friends who live in Marshall County...Fish Creek to be exact....some are very pro environment (I am too) and they told everyone who would listen that due to fracking, their well water now catches fire...but when you talk to the old timers...they said that has always been an issue...and it's no different today. There is a lot of NG close to the surface and sometimes it seeps into their wells...some can even go to a natural spring and the water will catch fire...might be the reason why that area has one of the largest underground storage facilities in North America.

Trump did build on what was given him..that's what leaders do...but his polices did not carry on many of the things Obama leaned on to drive the economy...it cut regulations and corporate taxes....big difference...If Trump took office and sat on his hands...then you would be right..kind of like sports...did Huggs have a final 4 team or was he just baby-sitting a team that would have gotten there regardless of who was the coach...
Yea our power grid is definitely antiquated and the re-build has to be part of our infrastructure strategy if we are to make green energy a reality. On existing pipelines I see no reason to stop using what we have and just ensure anything new is properly planned out. Not sure if you remember or not, but there was a time we were forbidden to go into the Ohio because of chemicals. Fracking is a little of playing w/ the devil, but once again part of our current energy requirements. On the wetlands this had more to do with the great reduction of the wetlands that were previously protected that lost this protection w/ the revised Clean Water Act - Navigable Waters Rules. (Headwater streams, western marshlands, flood plains, etc)

Yea our power grid is definitely antiquated and the re-build has to be part of our infrastructure strategy if we are to make green energy a reality. On existing pipelines I see no reason to stop using what we have and just ensure anything new is properly planned out. Not sure if you remember or not, but there was a time we were forbidden to go into the Ohio because of chemicals. Fracking is a little of playing w/ the devil, but once again part of our current energy requirements. On the wetlands this had more to do with the great reduction of the wetlands that were previously protected that lost this protection w/ the revised Clean Water Act - Navigable Waters Rules. (Headwater streams, western marshlands, flood plains, etc)

Agreed. I'm not sure I would go in the Ohio now....and my buddy owned a really nice boat docked in Louisville...Having lived in the OV, Cinti, Louisville and Paducah Ky...it amazing how much the Ohio changes as it it gets closer to the Mississippi.

I also remember paint peeling off of cars due to the chemicals in the valley. The valley is much cleaner now then it was when I was young. My Dad told me that when you drove into Pittsburgh it was one covered in fog/pollution during the 50-60's...I agree that things needed to change back then...we are in a whole different place now...and for the better...

Reactions: OregonMountie
Maybe I've done a disservice to myself lately by not going down the rabbit hole of right wing media that you guys surround yourself with 24/7. But I had no idea that there was a great debate about the cop that was killed by insurrectionists on 1/6 maybe kinda wasn't actually killed in the manner that was initially reported? And you guys are trotting this out as some sort of gotcha? Jesus ****ing Christ. You all have let grifters rot your minds. You guys ain't coming back from this.

Maybe I've done a disservice to myself lately by not going down the rabbit hole of right wing media that you guys surround yourself with 24/7. But I had no idea that there was a great debate about the cop that was killed by insurrectionists on 1/6 maybe kinda wasn't actually killed in the manner that was initially reported? And you guys are trotting this out as some sort of gotcha? Jesus ****ing Christ. You all have let grifters rot your minds. You guys ain't coming back from this.
Cool story.

But I had no idea that there was a great debate about the cop that was killed by insurrectionists on 1/6 maybe kinda wasn't actually killed in the manner that was initially reported?

giphy.gif

Yeah... there's no indication he was killed by insurrectionists, so there is a debate on that. 😏

giphy.gif

Yeah... there's no indication he was killed by insurrectionists, so there is a debate on that. 😏
There should be no debate. The left chose the lie we should believe ans now it is up to us to be compliant to their narrative.

There should be no debate. The left chose the lie we should believe ans now it is up to us to be compliant to their narrative.

Cp used to be funny. Now he just comes off as a left wing communist loon. I wish it were an act with some big reveal at the end, but I doubt it.

Reactions: WVU80ate
Trump broke a lot of people.

It cracks me up that they go after you because you are a mod and they hate that they cant control the narrative on here.

Mod man bad! They couldn't control the narrative even if I weren't a mod.

One little GA vote post and I got them all up in a feeding frenzy. He's not even that good anymore.
If anything, I’d argue your trolling has surpassed CP. You certainly get them dancing anytime you post.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT