ADVERTISEMENT

TVZ has it all figured out.

Pretend Texas fan pounding his chest about WVU on a message board at 1:49 a.m. This makes perfect sense to me. Try harder to convince us that you're a Texas fan, WVPride304.

I am just saying the truth.
Some of you on this message board cannot handle it.

You attempt to use anything you can to beat down WVU. Pretty sad and pathetic.

Well, at least you're finally admitting who you are, WVPride304. I'm not beating down WVU on this board, but your paranoia about this subject speaks volumes as to your true fandom. When you create your next fraudulent profile, make your handle, "BOOMERPIGSKIN" or "JAYHAWKPHOG," instead of masquerading as a fake Texas fan. If you're going to pretend to be a fan of a Big 12 power, then you should be smart enough to select one of the schools that actually wins Big 12 titles.

Well, at least you're finally admitting who you are, WVPride304. I'm not beating down WVU on this board, but your paranoia about this subject speaks volumes as to your true fandom. When you create your next fraudulent profile, make your handle, "BOOMERPIGSKIN" or "JAYHAWKPHOG," instead of masquerading as a fake Texas fan. If you're going to pretend to be a fan of a Big 12 power, then you should be smart enough to select one of the schools that actually wins Big 12 titles.

He has 25 other handles. He’s been getting trolled so hard that he hasn’t jumped on the others. Notice you haven’t seen miketyson or RichardCranium lately.....

Good point, Pratt. When WVPride304/Townes uses most of his other handles, he supports WVU and doesn't pretend to be a Texas fan.

Reactions: WVUALLEN

I think most would beg to differ.

He has 25 other handles. He’s been getting trolled so hard that he hasn’t jumped on the others. Notice you haven’t seen miketyson or RichardCranium lately.....

Your trolling is pretty amateur Pratt.
Tell me again how you want me to stop posting. Yet you support GregJacobs and tosugrad. Known trolls who attack anyone who says anything positive about WVU.

Sounds like I have really hurt you. Time to get over it

You get "attacked" on here because you're a total fraud, TownesvanWVPride. Pratt respects genuine fans of other programs, and we respect him because he's not a fraud. You've resorted to begging WVU fans to save you, but they probably won't do so until you come out of your Texas closet.

I don't need friends...
I can turn this off and it doesn't exist.
This isn't my life

You are a Marshall fan. I saw your pic. Don't lie and act like you weren't wearing a Marshall shirt. You may support Ohio State but you are a Marshall fan first and foremost

Quit lying.

Probably the reason why you are obsessed with me.

I don't need friends...
I can turn this off and it doesn't exist.
This isn't my life

You are a Marshall fan. I saw your pic. Don't lie and act like you weren't wearing a Marshall shirt. You may support Ohio State but you are a Marshall fan first and foremost

Quit lying.
On the contrary, this is completely your life. If it weren't, then you wouldn't be lying about me (you've never seen this O.U./tOSU alum in Marshmallow garb, Pinocchio), in an attempt to save yourself from further embarrassment. (By the way, nobody here cares about Marshmallow U., but you, the fairy tale Texas fan, who keeps posting about the Herd.) You also wouldn't be so desperate as to fabricate a Texas fan persona or 24+ other profiles for attention. Finally, you wouldn't be posting here all day and night (even during the wee hours of the morning), if you had anything else to do. Oh, this is your entire life.

This is why I know what I am doing is working

When you live in reality you see why people respond.

You have multiple accounts on here and on the Woodshed.
You have been on this site a lot longer than me thinking you run it.

I will leave when I can come here on occasion and not have to read all the stupidity coming from the outside.

That stupidity includes Marshall fans obsessed with WVU to a level that I haven't even seen before.

This is the deal I will make....

Big time Ohio State fan like you would be interested.

If Ohio State wins the NC I will leave.
If Ohio State doesn't you stay on the Woodshed where you belong.

This is forever...

Tough guy like you can handle some truth on this message board.
Like you have said being a homer sucks.

Would you rather have WV football and basketball or Pitt football or basketball?

I think the answer is obvious.
WV is in a much better football conference that takes the sport seriously.
Pitt basketball is a doormat. Would be one no matter the conference.

What do you say Greggy?

Triggered lol

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
Who cares what "deal" a fraudulent clown like Townes/Pride with 25+ profiles wants to make? You'll "leave?" LMAO! You'll lose, then just post under one of your 24+ other handles. I post under this handle only. Sorry to disappoint you, Pride!

It is like I am dealing with someone who still eats crayons.

This is your life. Not mine.

If it wasn't you would take the deal.
Show me how little this means to you.

Why would an Ohio St fan really care about posting on here.
Unless of course he is an obsessed Marshall fan.

Your trolling is pretty amateur Pratt.
Tell me again how you want me to stop posting. Yet you support GregJacobs and tosugrad. Known trolls who attack anyone who says anything positive about WVU.

Sounds like I have really hurt you. Time to get over it

Negative, dude. Vernon banned you then put you on blast while we all sat and laughed about the post of all your handles.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
Negative, dude. Vernon banned you then put you on blast while we all sat and laughed about the post of all your handles.
What does that have to do with anything.
I get it. Put me on ignore if you don't like me.
Your opinion doesn't really matter.

You have failed to police your own message board.
Pretty apparent.
I have never seen a home board taken over like yours has.

It is all negative towards WVU. If you can't figure this out that is on you.

Like you, I've lived in West Virginia for a long time. The difference between you and me, however, is that I root for my alma mater, Ohio State, but your "alma mater," GED, doesn't have a football team. Hence, you're a Walmart WVU fan masquerading as a Texas fan on a message board at all hours of the day and night. Your dinner has been served, TownesPride...

Has it.

Living in WV doesn't give you the right to constantly troll WVU.
Big difference...

You have never seen a classroom at Ohio State. People can say anything on a message board. Let's be real here.

Make the deal.

If Ohio St wins the NC I will leave
If not you stay on the Woodshed where you belong

Constant attacks on me don't matter
Unlike most on here I have a backbone and stand my ground.
You are a troll and a POS and just as long as you post on this message board I will call you out.

If you want me gone. Make the bet.

Make this deal, fraud: Post all 25-30 of your profiles, then we'll talk about a board wager. Until then, STFU.

51087006_110989753346261_268833831396573184_o.jpg

Post your 25-30 profiles, or STFU, Pride. You'd better hope that the bearded guy in the pic that you've posted doesn't find out what you've done, as he looks big enough to crush a loser who plays on the Internet all day and night.

He'd kill you, Pride. I've left you an invitation on the Woodshed board, as your tantrum should be thrown over there.

Have better things to do.

You are too funny and aren't the sharpest tool in the shed
Stay in your lane and we will be fine

Don't associate with the unclean and poor. More of a P5 crowd

No reason for Marshall fans to be so obsessed with WVU
Truthfully should support them.

Where are we, in a playground sandbox?

Geez, guys, grow up. Stop the personal insults, which aren't allowed on this board anyway, and discuss specifics about WVU coaches and players and opponents. Are you that miserable and alone at home that you have to come on here and spew venom at posters? Even if they deserve it. Ignore is the toughest comeback for assholes. Try it.

It seems we have a handful of posters who come here with the sole intention of trolling. One can't have a decent conversation about WVU sports without this handful derailing every thread. So, that leaves either one of two options, go after the trolls out of frustration and/or boredom or ignore this site totally.

When they start losing money they'll get rid of the trolls. Well, at least temporarily. I guess that's the approach that will have to be taken - others joining their competitors or something - for that to happen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT