ADVERTISEMENT

TVZ has it all figured out.

WVUALLEN

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Aug 5, 2009
Every team in the Big 12 will have a 7-5 or above record every season except WVU.

ISU 9-3 or better and will win the Big 12 soon
KU will be top in football in a couple of years just by name alone and everybody knows it. KU basketball will no longer be king of KU sports.
Texas is back and and is replacing OU as top dog.
KSU will be dominate because of Klieman is god.
Texas Tech will be at least 6-6 or 7-5 every year
Baylor is now contender and will do so every year
Oklahoma State is always a 9 to 10 win team.
TCU can't be beat because Patterson is the best defensive coach in college football. They will push Texas as top team of the conference.
WVU needs to put their dicks in the ground if they ever want to win a single game in Big 12.

Who said anything of the sort?

Saying that Les Miles is so far doing a great job at KU triggered you.

Don't be so insecure. WVU should say they can compete with anyone on the field and recruiting.
Hopefully Neal Brown is the guy.
What he has done so far has been outstanding.

No ever said WVU was going to get left at the bottom.

No of course you didn't. KU will have a winning record soon if not next year. MAtt Rhule is god, Klieman good hire for KSU he will keep them as a contender for Big 12. Best hire by any team in Big 12, with exception of my lover Herman. Campbell is ISU..so forth and so forth. You've said this BS since you've been here.

Your hate for WVU is noticed by the little digs you do that you think is so cutely disguised. Go home Bucky, KC and your other 25 profiles.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Oh so now it's a compliment.

giphy.gif

It is on you.

You went around all year chasing Bucky and made this year about Dana vs Neal Brown.

That was what Bucky was trying to do. Sometimes you should just take a step back and realize your stupidity.

When you give your competition respect it is much better than just shitting on everything and expecting them to fall to your level.

It is on you.

You went around all year chasing Bucky and made this year about Dana vs Neal Brown.

That was what Bucky was trying to do. Sometimes you should just take a step back and realize your stupidity.

When you give your competition respect it is much better than just shitting on everything and expecting them to fall to your level.

Link...Bucky boy link.

oossx.jpg

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Newsflash to Allen: TownesVanZandt is the same clown who was banned when he posted under the handle, "WVPride304." Why on Earth would TownPrideParade slight WVU?

No one cares what a Marshall fan has to say.
Back to the Woodshed

Link...Bucky boy link.

oossx.jpg

How many times have you mentioned Bucky today?

Just today without Bucky creating another one of his stupid topics shitting on Neal Brown.

Have to trust the climb. That means fully trusting what Neal Brown is doing.

You respond to Bucky because you believe what he says has meat to it.
Obviously doesn't

You responded when I said Les Miles is doing a great job so far at Kansas.
Do you believe that Neal Brown isn't

Next topic Bucky creates.

Just ignore it...

Much easier.

Definitely don't create a topic about him.

Back to the Woodshed
You care deeply what this Ohio State fan has to say, as you stalk me regularly. Oh, and what genuine Texas fan would know the difference between Marshall and a marshmallow? Now, GFYS, WVUPrideFraud.

You care deeply what this Ohio State fan has to say, as you stalk me regularly. Oh, and what genuine Texas fan would know the difference between Marshall and a marshmallow? Now, GFYS, WVUPrideFraud.

This is too funny.

You are the one who continues to chase me on here.
While I don't care what you do with all your accounts on the Woodshed.

Who said anything of the sort?

Saying that Les Miles is so far doing a great job at KU triggered you.

Don't be so insecure. WVU should say they can compete with anyone on the field and recruiting.
Hopefully Neal Brown is the guy.
What he has done so far has been outstanding.

No ever said WVU was going to get left at the bottom.

Allen owns you! Kinda sucks because he’s using my favorite puppet for pleasure.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Back to the Woodshed

Ain’t gonna lie sir. We’ve had our differences. But I respect the hell outta you

My apologies and tip of my hat

Here we go Vernon. This guy is racist and homophobic. Ruins the fun for everyone.

Your fun....
Is trolling WVU and talking about great the ACC and Big Ten is.
I don't think people want that shit on a WVU message board.

Stop being so sensitive Greggy.

Is Pitt the first school to lose their final game and have the coach of the winning school fired.

That is pretty bad Greggy.

I would abandon Pitt as well.

Probably would have been the second best team in the ACC.
Definitely better than Pitt this year.

Big time win for WVU.
Not so much for TCU. Gary Patterson and TCU are getting squeezed out of their recruiting areas.
They are actually trying to recruit the DMV now. They are bringing in some players from VA Beach.

Probably would have been the second best team in the ACC.
Definitely better than Pitt this year.

Big time win for WVU.
Not so much for TCU. Gary Patterson and TCU are getting squeezed out of their recruiting areas.
They are actually trying to recruit the DMV now. They are bringing in some players from VA Beach.

LOL at goofball. Dude no one cares about amateur hour recruiting opinion.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
LOL at goofball. Dude no one cares about amateur hour recruiting opinion.

Yet you responded.
You continue to respond and you continue to be repetitive.
This is obviously your life and you feel like this is your message board.

But you are a Pitt fan. You are probably the most anti WVU poster on this message board.

Pitt sucks. WVU is better. The gap is widening.
Since they went to the Big 12 has Pitt beat them in basketball?

Yet you responded.
You continue to respond and you continue to be repetitive.
This is obviously your life and you feel like this is your message board.

But you are a Pitt fan. You are probably the most anti WVU poster on this message board.

Pitt sucks. WVU is better. The gap is widening.
Since they went to the Big 12 has Pitt beat them in basketball?

I respond to everything in way or another. I will never ignore because that’s a pussy being a pussy. I call thing the way I see things. For example you happen to be a racist homophobe that is weird as fvck.

Let's call our "school" pittsburgh, then pitt. Then Pittsburgh, then dam the players cant spell it so Pitt again, play in Oakland and name our buildings the ZOO. sPitt is just an embarrassment all around. The Cleveland of the college sports world

Let's call our "school" pittsburgh, then pitt. Then Pittsburgh, then dam the players cant spell it so Pitt again, play in Oakland and name our buildings the ZOO. sPitt is just an embarrassment all around. The Cleveland of the college sports world

Hopefully you’re not driving

Tough guy like you can handle some truth on this message board.
Like you have said being a homer sucks.

Would you rather have WV football and basketball or Pitt football or basketball?

I think the answer is obvious.
WV is in a much better football conference that takes the sport seriously.
Pitt basketball is a doormat. Would be one no matter the conference.

What do you say Greggy?

ADVERTISEMENT