ADVERTISEMENT

Trump is.........

bornaneer

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2014
Self-destructing. I don't think he will even make it to the convention. The guy had a real shot. In all my years of following politics, I have never seen anything like what is going on in this election.

Self-destructing. I don't think he will even make it to the convention. The guy had a real shot. In all my years of following politics, I have never seen anything like what is going on in this election.
Were you the one that constantly posted that he would destroy Clinton?

Last edited:
Like has done numerous times? It was a hypothetical question he answered and the media ran with it

No doubt the media hates him and are all in for Hillary and are doing everything they can to make him look bad. He still has to be a little smarter.

Where you the one that constantly posted that he would destroy Clinton?

Yes I did. HOWEVER .......if you were paying attention to what I posted, you would have noted that I ALWAYS said IF he was the nominee. I also said he might pull out and he also was a loose cannon. I also never endorsed him......I would prefer Kasich I was only making observations about the dynamics of his run. If he somehow is the nominee I will vote for him in a NY minute over the lying bitch.

Yes I did. HOWEVER .......if you were paying attention to what I posted, you would have noted that I ALWAYS said IF he was the nominee. I also said he might pull out and he also was a loose cannon. I also never endorsed him......I would prefer Kasich I was only making observations about the dynamics of his run. If he somehow is the nominee I will vote for him in a NY minute over the lying bitch.
Yeah I remember. He's going to be the nominee and I kind of doubt he destroys Clinton.

No doubt the media hates him ... and are doing everything they can to make him look bad

He makes that REALLY easy.
Did you see the interview with Anderson Cooper? Cooper asked him what he thought the 3 primary roles of the federal government are and he just stammered all over the place. First he said health care and education, but then when pressed about him saying he said he'd eliminate the department of education he backed off and said states should handle it. When pressed on health care he stammered around and said states should handle it.

The question was what the main 3 roles of federal government and then he mumbled around and 2 of the 3 he listed he finally settled on them NOT being a role of federal government.

It seems pretty clear that he just talks out of his ass and doesn't really have any clue or any plan.

It's frightening that he's leading the GOP. It's frightening that out of ALL of the candidates that started, that so many have settled on him as the best choice.

I'm also the guy that said he would destroy all of the Republicans and Hillary Clinton when he said he would get into the race. That was my gut and at that stage of the election cycle and since 1968 I have NEVER not been wrong about who the eventual winner would be......my record is still unblemished. As you correctly pointed out I much LATER changed my prediction based on the unprecedented media bias against Trump, media favoritism for anything Hillary Clinton and polling data. I also did not think Trump would make some of the damaging gaffs that he did make.

Reactions: wvu2007
I'm also the guy that said he would destroy all of the Republicans and Hillary Clinton when he said he would get into the race. That was my gut and at that stage of the election cycle and since 1968 I have NEVER not been wrong about who the eventual winner would be......my record is still unblemished. As you correctly pointed out I much LATER changed my prediction based on the unprecedented media bias against Trump, media favoritism for anything Hillary Clinton and polling data. I also did not think Trump would make some of the damaging gaffs that he did make.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT