ADVERTISEMENT

Trump makes the coup-deniers look silly again

Investigating and verifying election results is a coup? What should we call the Russian Collusion investigations of Trump? A coup? I’ll wait….

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Investigating and verifying election results
Huh? Trump had no interest in "investigating and verifying election results" as you say. He just wanted Pence to hand him the election but I'll let you read about how it was to be done. Here's another article you should read if you're not afraid to learn what happened.

In arguably his most explicit public statement yet of his intent on Jan. 6, former President Donald Trump on Sunday suggested wanting then-Vice President Mike Pence to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election, making clear Trump's goal was not to resolve disputes over electoral votes he alleged but to hand the election back to himself.

In the new statement, Trump repeated the false claim that Pence had the power to hand the election to Trump and blasted bipartisan efforts to reform an election law Trump sought to exploit.

Trump suggests Pence should have 'overturned' 2020 election

Huh? Trump had no interest in "investigating and verifying election results" as you say. He just wanted Pence to hand him the election but I'll let you read about how it was to be done. Here's another article you should read if you're not afraid to learn what happened.

In arguably his most explicit public statement yet of his intent on Jan. 6, former President Donald Trump on Sunday suggested wanting then-Vice President Mike Pence to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election, making clear Trump's goal was not to resolve disputes over electoral votes he alleged but to hand the election back to himself.

In the new statement, Trump repeated the false claim that Pence had the power to hand the election to Trump and blasted bipartisan efforts to reform an election law Trump sought to exploit.

Yep that big coup with no guns just people cheering and flag waving. Sounds like them gay pride parades with everyone twerking 😂

Remember that post I made last night that you conveniently ran from? The one that said you need to learn the msm and Democrats use a play on words? Once again, THEIR interpretation. Trump wanted Pence to use his position to reject the certification. That would send it back to the state legislatures to elect special electors to decide their electoral vote. If you’re still slow on the process, I’ll attach it again for you to read. If you need help with reading comprehension, try calling your local VoTech center and check into their GED program. You’re welcome retard.

again….Was it a coup attempt when Democrats and msm made up the Russian collusion and investigated it?

Last edited:
🤡 :joy::joy::joy:sorry but there are no hoaxes just embarrassments and impeachments for your boy Trump
Hunter Biden please stand up 🤔 crack cocaine, butthole pleasures and Russian hookers with a sprinkle of Chinese communist kick backs to enrich the family and sell out the United States, sounds like a recipe for embarrassment and should be “impeachments” shew

Hunter Biden please stand up 🤔 crack cocaine, butthole pleasures and Russian hookers with a sprinkle of Chinese communist kick backs to enrich the family and sell out the United States, sounds like a recipe for embarrassment and should be “impeachments” shew
sounds like a roundup of right-wing social media propaganda, cool. good luck with that

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT