Michael Sussmann found not guilty of lying to FBI in Durham investigation

moe

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Fayetteville, WV
Oops :joy: :joy:

Trump has treated Durham’s probe as a political weapon, stoking excitement in the right-wing ecosystem that Durham will deliver Watergate-caliber indictments against Clinton loyalists and the “deep state” government agents who supposedly conspired against him. He has even suggested that Sussmann’s and other Democrats’ conduct should be “punishable by death.”

Durham’s efforts to “investigate the investigators” are ongoing, and have outlasted the Russia probe itself, which was taken over by special counsel Robert Mueller and convicted six Trump associates, including his lawyer, his 2016 campaign chair, and a senior White House official.

Last edited:
Reactions: Soaring Eagle 74
They will sure try. BiffNation will be $hitting bricks in a few weeks. Time for the bifftards here to deflect to something else pronto.
Still worried about Trump as the country is falling apart from a lunatic you voted in.

Why is Trump driving liberals berserk?

It has been more than a year now, and while the initial shock may have worn off, the horror of President Trump, for liberals, has not. He drives liberals crazy in ways that even Presidents Nixon, Reagan, and Bush never did.

We know why Trump makes liberals go berserk. The answer is only partly about Trump. It also has to do with the essential characteristics of liberal ideology and psychology, that is, the very qualities that make liberals “liberal.”

Trump’s personality, and the psychology of the liberal mindset. Trump is unique in his ability to provoke, upset, and irritate liberals.

Liberals would be better off owning the struggle in this historical moment. Rather than playing out their own internal contradictions, they should try to become as fully aware of them as possible.

DEMOCRACY

Georgia DA Could Bury Trump With His Own Words, Says Former Fed Prosecutor

Oh he was just kidding around. :rolleyes:

Georgia District Attorney Fani Willis is armed with powerfully damaging information on Donald Trump amid a special grand jury probe that could make her the first official to prove the former president had criminal intent when attempting to overturn the 2020 election results, according to a former federal prosecutor.

To charge Trump with a crime, Willis will “need what everyone else who is investigating the former president’s involvement in election fraud or outright election criminality needs — proof of the former president’s state of mind,” Joyce Vance, a former U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of Alabama, said on MSNBC’s “The Katie Phang Show” Sunday.

Willis “has a good case walking in the door to that grand jury because she’s got the tape” of Trump soliciting votes after the election, Vance added.
Trump called Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger ahead of the official vote certification, telling him to “find” enough votes to change his loss to Joe Biden in the state into a victory. “Fellas, I need 11,000 votes. Give me a break,” Trump pleaded on the call, which Raffensperger recorded.

The call is particularly damning, Vance said, because Trump is “asking not for an investigation into potential voting fraud, not for a look to see whether something went wrong, but he’s asking” Raffensperger simply to “find him the specific number of votes that he needs” to make him a winner.

Georgia District Attorney Fani Willis is armed with powerfully damaging information on Donald Trump amid a special grand jury probe that could make her the first official to prove the former president had criminal intent when attempting to overturn the 2020 election results, according to a former federal prosecutor.

To charge Trump with a crime, Willis will “need what everyone else who is investigating the former president’s involvement in election fraud or outright election criminality needs — proof of the former president’s state of mind,” Joyce Vance, a former U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of Alabama, said on MSNBC’s “The Katie Phang Show” Sunday.

Willis “has a good case walking in the door to that grand jury because she’s got the tape” of Trump soliciting votes after the election, Vance added.
Trump called Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger ahead of the official vote certification, telling him to “find” enough votes to change his loss to Joe Biden in the state into a victory. “Fellas, I need 11,000 votes. Give me a break,” Trump pleaded on the call, which Raffensperger recorded.

The call is particularly damning, Vance said, because Trump is “asking not for an investigation into potential voting fraud, not for a look to see whether something went wrong, but he’s asking” Raffensperger simply to “find him the specific number of votes that he needs” to make him a winner.
Trump demanded verification of the election results to determine if there was fraud? Oh, the horror lol. Go back to jerking off to Animal Planet.

Thanks for Proving my point...

We know why Trump makes liberals go berserk. The answer is only partly about Trump. It also has to do with the essential characteristics of liberal ideology and psychology, that is, the very qualities that make liberals “liberal.”

Trump’s personality, and the psychology of the liberal mindset. Trump is unique in his ability to provoke, upset, and irritate liberals.

Liberals would be better off owning the struggle in this historical moment. Rather than playing out their own internal contradictions, they should try to become as fully aware of them as possible.

Reactions: roadtrasheer

This was clear as day from his call. He wanted Raffensperger to cheat the election. There is no candy coating this.

This was clear as day from his call. He wanted Raffensperger to cheat the election. There is no candy coating this.
Exactly how was Raffensperger going to cheat.....just add 11,000 votes to Trump.....only a fool could believe such nonsense. A D.C. Jury will not be hearing this case if it ever gets to a jury....You folks might fare better in NY.

Trump has treated Durham’s probe as a political weapon, stoking excitement in the right-wing ecosystem that Durham will deliver Watergate-caliber indictments against Clinton loyalists and the “deep state” government agents who supposedly conspired against him. He has even suggested that Sussmann’s and other Democrats’ conduct should be “punishable by death.”

Durham’s efforts to “investigate the investigators” are ongoing, and have outlasted the Russia probe itself, which was taken over by special counsel Robert Mueller and convicted six Trump associates, including his lawyer, his 2016 campaign chair, and a senior White House official.
Surprise surprise Sheriff Andy.... Mobama installed judge and most liberal area of the country equals a shafting of justice..

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
Surprise surprise Sheriff Andy.... Mobama installed judge and most liberal area of the country equals a shafting of justice..
Yeah, it’s not shocking. I called this from day 1 of Durham investigation. No matter the evidence, accusing the DOJ of participating was not gonna go well.

Exactly how was Raffensperger going to cheat.....just add 11,000 votes to Trump.....only a fool could believe such nonsense. A D.C. Jury will not be hearing this case if it ever gets to a jury....You folks might fare better in NY.
So, you’re saying Trump’s a fool. We can agree on that.

“The people of Georgia are angry. The people of the country are angry, and there's nothing wrong with saying that, you know, that you've recalculated,” Trump said on the call. "All I want to do is this: I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have... Fellas, I need 11,000 votes, give me a break."

“The people of Georgia are angry. The people of the country are angry, and there's nothing wrong with saying that, you know, that you've recalculated,” Trump said on the call. "All I want to do is this: I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have... Fellas, I need 11,000 votes, give me a break."
This is a no brainer

Trump has called everything right so far. Far from a fool.

3 years, zero convictions and millions of dollars and resources wasted.

That’s not accurate. And, through this latest trial, we received confirmation that the collusion narrative was a lie.
Democrats dont believe it was a lie . Hillary Clinton herself could tell them it was a lie & they wouldn't believe it. This trial was not about sussman lying to the FBI, Durham knew he couldn't get a conviction, it was about uncovering the Russian collusion lies. Democrats will not even listen to what went on .

Democrats dont believe it was a lie . Hillary Clinton herself could tell them it was a lie & they wouldn't believe it. This trial was not about sussman lying to the FBI, Durham knew he couldn't get a conviction, it was about uncovering the Russian collusion lies. Democrats will not even listen to what went on .
Trump broke them.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
I believe it . That's why none of them are scared of lying to the press & the press is not scared of pushing it on the people.
How do we change this ? Can we change this ? If Republicans win as big as projected in November will they focus on this or try and impeach Biden? I'm betting the latter. Unfortunately I don't see it getting better...

That’s not accurate. And, through this latest trial, we received confirmation that the collusion narrative was a lie.
3 years, 0 convictions, and millions of dollars wasted? What is not accurate about that statement? Mueller's report proved there was collusion between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin. Mueller was able to get 6 convictions and 2 guilty pleas.

Facts matter.....unfortunately Bull Durham continues to waste our tax dollars

3 years, 0 convictions, and millions of dollars wasted? What is not accurate about that statement? Mueller's report proved there was collusion between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin. Mueller was able to get 6 convictions and 2 guilty pleas.

98% of the posters on this board don’t believe in facts. Just conspiracy theories

There was not any proof of collusion.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT