ADVERTISEMENT

Michael Sussmann found not guilty of lying to FBI in Durham investigation

3 years, 0 convictions, and millions of dollars wasted? What is not accurate about that statement? Mueller's report proved there was collusion between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin. Mueller was able to get 6 convictions and 2 guilty pleas.

Facts matter.....unfortunately Bull Durham continues to waste our tax dollars
Kevin Clinesmith plead guilty to falsifying a document key to the FISA

Mueller’s investigation did not prove that.

Robby Mook literally acknowledged the Alpha Bank collusion narrative was a “swift boat” Operation and that Hillary herself gave the nod of approval. Jeez.

There is literally an effort ongoing that was bid out for industry to overhaul the entire FISA process due to this situation.

3 years, 0 convictions, and millions of dollars wasted? What is not accurate about that statement? Mueller's report proved there was collusion between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin. Mueller was able to get 6 convictions and 2 guilty pleas.

Joe Biden is a child molester.

Kevin Clinesmith plead guilty to falsifying a document key to the FISA

Mueller’s investigation did not prove that.

Robby Mook literally acknowledged the Alpha Bank collusion narrative was a “swift boat” Operation and that Hillary herself gave the nod of approval. Jeez.

There is literally an effort ongoing that was bid out for industry to overhaul the entire FISA process due to this situation.
Oh my God wow! And that means that Hillary and a bunch of other people should be convicted? Right? Just like Mueller convicted 8 people associated with his investigation into Russia’s collusion or shall we say participation with the Trump campaign to undermine Hillary Clinton’s run for the presidency. Here’s a list of the convictions:

Oh my God wow! And that means that Hillary and a bunch of other people should be convicted? Right? Just like Mueller convicted 8 people associated with his investigation into Russia’s collusion or shall we say participation with the Trump campaign to undermine Hillary Clinton’s run for the presidency. Here’s a list of the convictions:
Oh my God wow! And that means that Hillary and a bunch of other people should be convicted? Right? Just like Mueller convicted 8 people associated with his investigation into Russia’s participation with the Trump campaign to undermine Hillary Clinton’s run for the presidency. Here’s a list of the convictions:

Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort: Financial crimes associated with his ties to Russia

Konstantin Kilimiminik: Work for Paul Manafort and gave pulling data to the Russians. They got him for obstruction of justice.

Roger Stone: convicted of lying to Congress about his connections with WikiLeaks as well as other Russians working on behalf of the Trump campaign. Why was he lying for?

Former national security advisor Michael Flynn:
Convicted for lying to investigators about providing information to the Russian ambassador. Why did he need to lie for?

Former Trump campaign aide Rick Gates: lying to inves investigators. Why does he need to lie for?

Michael Cohen: lying to investigators… Cooperated and was able to produce a check that showed Donald Trump paid off stormy Daniels to stay quiet about the relationship. He violated campaign finance reforms. Only got three years in prison because he is continuing to cooperate on other financial crimes by Donald Trump.

George Papadoopoulos: lying to investigators. Again why is he lying for?

there’s a few more but those are the major players and I think I’ve got my point made. Durham has been at this for three years now and he has absolutely zero convictions to show for it. He’s wasting taxpayers money because there’s absolutely no evidence of any crimes committed by the Clinton campaign. If there were he would’ve already nailed them. And steady he’s doing everything he can to find something on the FBI. Those people who put their lives on the line every day. Durham is a ****ing disgrace.

Tell us how in the sussman trail they admitted all the collusion between Trump & Russia was made up & Hillary knew it .....how did Mueller find it ..

Clinton and her cronies should be convicted of what? Misleading the FBI? Is that a crime? I’m not sure. All I know is the Russian stuff was a lie, proven as such through numerous discovery actions during the Flynn farce, the Horowitz report detailing 17 material deficiencies and lies with the FISA app and process, and lastly with the Sussman trial. Mueller got process crimes, just like Sussman’s was going to be under Durham. These are facts.

All of this is just interesting to me. As was finding out definitively about the FBI being forced to overhaul the FISA process as a result of the abuse of the Intel Apparatus against an adversary campaign by the Obama administration. This is factual.

Your hyperbolic attempt at distraction means nothing to me. It just is more proof of what an abject shitshow we’re currently in but luckily for the hood of the nation the ship is on the way to being righted. We have about 6 more months until a massive corrective action takes place and then 2 years before DeSantis cements the Dem party to at least 8 years of obscurity in the wilderness.

Clinton and her cronies should be convicted of what? Misleading the FBI? Is that a crime? I’m not sure. All I know is the Russian stuff was a lie, proven as such through numerous discovery actions during the Flynn farce, the Horowitz report detailing 17 material deficiencies and lies with the FISA app and process, and lastly with the Sussman trial. Mueller got process crimes, just like Sussman’s was going to be under Durham. These are facts.

All of this is just interesting to me. As was finding out definitively about the FBI being forced to overhaul the FISA process as a result of the abuse of the Intel Apparatus against an adversary campaign by the Obama administration. This is factual.

Your hyperbolic attempt at distraction means nothing to me. It just is more proof of what an abject shitshow we’re currently in but luckily for the hood of the nation the ship is on the way to being righted. We have about 6 more months until a massive corrective action takes place and then 2 years before DeSantis cements the Dem party to at least 8 years of obscurity in the wilderness.
So you agree that Durhams three years and millions of dollars wasted is nothing but a witchhunt? You agree he won’t get any convictions? I remember when this special counsel was announced you and all your Maga buddies were so excited and giddy that Durham was going to put Hillary Clinton and Obama and Biden in jail. He’s basically wasted your tax dollars

So you agree that Durhams three years and millions of dollars wasted is nothing but a witchhunt? You agree he won’t get any convictions? I remember when this special counsel was announced you and all your Maga buddies were so excited and giddy that Durham was going to put Hillary Clinton and Obama and Biden in jail. He’s basically wasted your tax dollars
Witch hunt . Did you not pay attention to the trial?

I have no idea what he’s going to do or get. I’m quite pleased with the information that came out in this trial effectively proving the MSM and DNC as abject liars that knowingly pushed a lie on the American people. Money well spent as far as I’m concerned.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
I have no idea what he’s going to do or get. I’m quite pleased with the information that came out in this trial effectively proving the MSM and DNC as abject liars that knowingly pushed a lie on the American people. Money well spent as far as I’m concerned.
Except one thing. The American people don’t know about it and nobody is going to jail.

Good morning Repub losers. You lose an election then you claim the election system is flawed and that others cheated. You lose a court case then claim the justice system is flawed in some way and favors Dems. I've got a suggestion. How about you try winning for a change. There's a novel idea. Get more votes and you win the election. Back up your court case with facts, etc. and you win in court. Quit being crybaby losers and blaming your failures on others.

Why Do We Even Have A Justice System If Durham Can’t Convict Sussmann? GOP Wonders

Last edited:
Reactions: bamaEER
Good morning Repub losers. You lose an election then you claim the election system is flawed and that others cheated. You lose a court case then claim the justice system is flawed in some way and favors Dems. I've got a suggestion. How about you try winning for a change. There's a novel idea. Get more votes and you win the election. Back up your court case with facts, etc. and you win in court. Quit being crybaby losers and blaming your failures on others.

Why Do We Even Have A Justice System If Durham Can’t Convict Sussmann? GOP Wonders
So much this.

Now you’re liking your own posts lol.

Come and see us after the November elections, and then next year when the new House starts investigating Joe and Hunter.

We get it. You, and people like Bama, are hypocrites and don't give a rats ass about the truth.

Come and see us after the November elections, and then next year when the new House starts investigating Joe and Hunter.

We get it. You, and people like Bama, are hypocrites and don't give a rats ass about the truth.
Party over country, as it has been for eons.

They are more concerned about Trump, who hasn't been in office for the past 2 years, than the CLEARLY corrupt moron currently in the White House, driving the country into the ditch.

They are more concerned about Trump, who hasn't been in office for the past 2 years, than the CLEARLY corrupt moron currently in the White House, driving the country into the ditch.
It’s the driving the country into the ditch part that is concerning. I’ll look past the corruption, just fix the fvcking gas prices.

Actually the exact opposite is true regarding post 57 but I guess its fun to toss that nonsensical statement out there thoughtlessly. I provide suggestions for a better Republican party, embrace the truth. The country would be better off if you all did.

Actually the exact opposite is true regarding post 57 but I guess its fun to toss that nonsensical statement out there thoughtlessly. I provide suggestions for a better Republican party, embrace the truth. The country would be better off if you all did.

One of the gayest posts you've ever created.

You got 'em now. Again.

ADVERTISEMENT