ADVERTISEMENT

POLL Trump has cheated on Melania since the beginning of the election and I...

If he did I....

• Don’t care at all

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Care, but only because I’m supposed to

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Care a little, because he lies about his faith

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Care a lot, because he’s not the man I think he is

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Care a lot, because he’s exactly the man I think he is

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
If you don't care what Christians think or believe why do you care so much about what they think of what others believe or choose to think or do?

Who's being "tolerant" here of what someone else thinks or believes? If Trump "sleeps around" and Christians ignore that how is that any different from what's been the clarion call on the Left since '92 when another U.S. President was discovered to be "sleeping around"?

"So what who cares, it's just about Sex move on"

Remember that?
I care what most everyone thinks. It’s part of my job to understand different perspectives. Do you actually have one?

Almighty God cannot use folks who don't Sin. If you don't Sin you don't need forgiveness so he can't use you.

If you don't believe you don't Sin because he's irrelevant then it's impossible to Sin against a non existent entity. If that's true, what are you carping about?
Hypocrisy

I believe in Christ & the Christian way , but I'm not a Christian I'm a sinner .
Trump ,in my opinion, probably believes in Christ & the Christian way but is a sinner , I can't judge him I won't judge no one even if a disagree with them . If he has cheated on his wife that's wrong , but none of my business & I felt the same about prez clinton
So then the only indicator of a person’s character is if they do or if they do not believe in Christ?

but they have zero problem telling me what I should and shouldn't do......think about that if you can handle deep thought.

I don't think Christians care what you do, but you should. Christians advocate for what should be done (what is right in the eyes of God) However they can't force anyone to do that. Since no one is perfect, they (Christians) don't expect anyone to be perfect.

However, that doesn't stop them from calling for righteousness and even expecting it. Simply because we all fall short doesn't prevent the standard, nor guarantee it will ever be met. The difference is striving for it not excusing everyone from it. Understanding only Almighty God is the final judge on how or if we've met the standard, and he's already told us how that's going to be judged.

I don't think Christians care what you do, but you should. Christians advocate for what should be done (what is right in the eyes of God) However they can't force anyone to do that. since no one is perfect, they (Christians) don't expect anyone to be perfect.

However, that doesn't stop them from calling for righteousness and even expecting it. Simply because we all fall short doesn't prevent the standard, nor guarantee it will ever be met. The difference is striving for it not excusing everyone from it. Understanding only Almighty God is the final judge on how or if we've met the standard, and he's already told us how that's going to be judged.
You fvckers always leave yourself outs....I’ll give you that

I just don't understand why what we believe or don't believe bothers you so much? Especially since you reject all of it!

Carry on...let us live out our delusion. You live out your alternative and we all deal with what happens as a result.

I just don't understand why what we believe or don't believe bothers you so much? Especially since you reject all of it!

Carry on...let us live out our delusion. You live out your alternative and we all deal with what happens as a result.
I’ve never tried to stop anyone from believing what they believe, but I do like calling out fakers.

You are 100% free to give yourself as many "outs" as you choose. No Christian cares. We only care about what Almighty God calls us all to do. He gives us the Freedom we have to choose his path or our own. You have that same Freedom.

I’ve never tried to stop anyone from believing what they believe, but I do like calling out fakers.

So you are not only concerned about what Christians say they believe and don't practice, but you are also convinced they're "fakers" because they don't practice what they say they believe?

Yet you don't believe any of it so why get upset over it?

So you are not only concerned about what Christians say they believe and don't practice, but you are also convinced they're "fakers" because they don't practice what they say they believe?

Yet you don't believe any of it so why get upset over it?
I believe Trump is a faker. I doubt you are. I’ve met many fakers in my life, I respect people that are real....don’t give a flip what they believe....unless it jeopardizes liberty

Lol, I love how when it is a GOP president it was always gods will, but Obama, elected twice, was the antichrist, Discussing Christianity and Trump in the same sentence is hilarious actually, he "became" a Christian for the same reason he "became" a Republican, he knew that was his base. Uneducated white men are his core base though, wonder why?!

Reactions: WhiteTailEER
Lol, I love how when it is a GOP president it was always gods will, but Obama, elected twice, was the antichrist, Discussing Christianity and Trump in the same sentence is hilarious actually, he "became" a Christian for the same reason he "became" a Republican, he knew that was his base. Uneducated white men are his core base though, wonder why?!
I think this post addresses the hypocrisy I’m referencing.

So then the only indicator of a person’s character is if they do or if they do not believe in Christ?

Yes. People with no or low character don't believe in Christ. Christ is not the author of one's character unless they choose to accept his forgiveness from their Sinful natures and replace it with his Sinless example of true character.

Then amazingly you find more character than you're capable of on your own! However if you reject Christ and his example for good character, then you're on your own left to your own character however short of Christ's example you end up.

It's just your choice over who's character you prefer to follow?

To me, what goes on in his marriage is between he and Melania and whomever else. It's none of my business.

I think this post addresses the hypocrisy I’m referencing.

Aren't you folks on the Left always carping how we shouldn't "judge"? Judge not a person's Faith, or choice of lifestyle, or even behavior right?

So why is Trump on such a tight leash with you folks on the Left? You reject his confessions of conversion on Faith, politics, even fidelity to his Wife...all judged by your eyes to be insincere and phony.

You judge Christians to also be "phony" in their Faith for not holding Trump to the standards they claim to believe, and then insist or judge them also to be insincere for not doing so?

So why do you insist Christians hold him to a standard you choose to disbelieve & reject as non existent by your own judgement, yet still criticize his professions of Faith & even Christians who you all judge to be insincere all the while insisting no one pass judgement on anyone else?

Last edited:

Or, it could be that we're looking at their actions and decisionmaking on behalf of the American people and we prefer Trumps America to Obama's not America.

Someone who says they believe in something, but doesn’t follow that belief in action...that’s fake

I thought we weren't supposed to pass judgement on what someone chooses to follow, believe, or don't do?

How do you know what Christians do is "fake"? You don't believe it fine. They do. What makes them "fake" doing what they believe, and letting you do whatever you believe? Does that make you "fake" too?

I believe Trump is a faker. I doubt you are. I’ve met many fakers in my life, I respect people that are real....don’t give a flip what they believe....unless it jeopardizes liberty

You are judging Trump & being intolerant of his beliefs, not allowing him to follow his own path or seek his own Truth. I thought you didn't do that?

Hypocrisy

How can Christians be hypocritical if you think what they believe is false? Call them liars, or misguided...OK I can see that. But hypocritical? To who? Non believers?

Why not just laugh at them? Hypocrisy suggests some merit be conferred to their confessed beliefs does it not?

I love how every day you find a new way to express your misery via losing.

I care what most everyone thinks. It’s part of my job to understand different perspectives. Do you actually have one?

I'm not sure how many perspectives I'm capable of understanding but I know one important aspect of understanding different perspectives I don't have.

Conceit.

I did not say that at all ...are you female? I have several atheist friends that are very good people , I was stating that you can believe in Christ & still choose to do wrong ...

I thought we weren't supposed to pass judgement on what someone chooses to follow, believe, or don't do?

How do you know what Christians do is "fake"? You don't believe it fine. They do. What makes them "fake" doing what they believe, and letting you do whatever you believe? Does that make you "fake" too?
When someone says they believe in a doctrine, then act in direct opposition to that doctrine, that’s fake to me. When a priest hails as a man of god, then molests young boys under the guise of spiritual guidance, that’s a good example.

I’ve been fake before in my life. Charging hard to attach myself to groups that made me feel accepted. Then I turned 15, and realized that I need to be true to myself and let the cards fall as they may.

I did not say that at all ...are you female? I have several atheist friends that are very good people , I was stating that you can believe in Christ & still choose to do wrong ...
That’s the most crazy philosophy I’ve ever considered. One believes in the doctrine of Christianity, yet chooses to not follow the word of god and righteousness? I’m not saying that there aren’t those that literally choose evil, but it just makes no sense to me at all.

Then why do you have such a had time understanding Trump's or Christian's perspectives?

I'm still struggling with why you're so upset with Trump if you don't think he's sincere in what he says he believes, or Christians who upset you for not holding him to what they claim they believe, especially and particularly if you don't believe anything of what either of them believe for yourself?

Why not just blow them all off instead of complaining about what they should follow of what they claim to believe and don't follow that you don't really care if they really believe it or not but always strive to understand and accept?

You were talking about hypocrisy... is that not the classic definition of it?

That’s the most crazy philosophy I’ve ever considered. One believes in the doctrine of Christianity, yet chooses to not follow the word of god and righteousness? I’m not saying that there aren’t those that literally choose evil, but it just makes no sense to me at all.

I think as a Historian it would be pretty foolish to deny Christ actually existed. Yet today, many still reject his claims of deity. Wouldn't you include yourself in that category?

So why is it such a stretch to understand that one can confess Christianity yet still choose to Sin?

Atheists reject Christ as a deity fully aware of his claims to be God do they not? So why is the same not possible for those who accept Christ as God, yet still reject his calls to live without Sin?

So if this is true you believe Christians believe in something that's real or false?
I believe most of the Christian doctrine is written by man for the control of man....details of the spiritual plane are, imo, not for us to define in terms we know.....we are all connected, other than that, we should concentrate on the players in the game at hand.

So.....I don’t make that call.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT