ADVERTISEMENT

'I am the expert': Trump's election fraud claim debunked by man he hired to prove it

moe

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Fayetteville, WV
If only MAGA cultists clung to the truth like they do to lies.

'I am the expert': Trump's election fraud claim debunked by man he hired to prove it

The man hired by Donald Trump to prove election fraud blasted his client Tuesday for continuing to push a “lie” that his research thoroughly disproved.

Ken Block’s company Simpatico Software Systems was contracted by Trump in November 2020 after the then-president first made claims that voter fraud caused his general election defeat.

“I am the expert who was hired by the Trump campaign,” he wrote. “The findings of my company’s in-depth analysis are detailed in the depositions taken by the Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack on the United States Capitol. The transcripts show that the campaign found no evidence of voter fraud sufficient to change the outcome of any election. That message was communicated directly to White House chief of staff Mark Meadows.”

Block then went on to blast the “steady diet of lies and innuendo” that Trump has continuously relied on to “overcome the truth.”

“What these claims don’t take into account is that voter fraud is detectable, quantifiable and verifiable. I have yet to see anyone offer up 'evidence' of voter fraud from the 2020 election that provides these three things,” Block wrote. "My company’s contract with the campaign obligated us to deliver evidence of voter fraud that could be defended in a court of law. The small amount of voter fraud I found was bipartisan, with about as many Republicans casting duplicate votes as Democrats.”

Reactions: Soaring Eagle 74

The man hired by Donald Trump to prove election fraud blasted his client Tuesday for continuing to push a “lie” that his research thoroughly disproved.

Ken Block’s company Simpatico Software Systems was contracted by Trump in November 2020 after the then-president first made claims that voter fraud caused his general election defeat.

“I am the expert who was hired by the Trump campaign,” he wrote. “The findings of my company’s in-depth analysis are detailed in the depositions taken by the Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack on the United States Capitol. The transcripts show that the campaign found no evidence of voter fraud sufficient to change the outcome of any election. That message was communicated directly to White House chief of staff Mark Meadows.”

Block then went on to blast the “steady diet of lies and innuendo” that Trump has continuously relied on to “overcome the truth.”

“What these claims don’t take into account is that voter fraud is detectable, quantifiable and verifiable. I have yet to see anyone offer up 'evidence' of voter fraud from the 2020 election that provides these three things,” Block wrote. "My company’s contract with the campaign obligated us to deliver evidence of voter fraud that could be defended in a court of law. The small amount of voter fraud I found was bipartisan, with about as many Republicans casting duplicate votes as Democrats.”
When was the forensic canvas audit completed to verify all votes? Let us know lol

Reactions: atlkvb

“I am the expert who was hired by the Trump campaign,” he wrote. “The findings of my company’s in-depth analysis are detailed in the depositions taken by the Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack on the United States Capitol. That message was communicated directly to White House chief of staff Mark Meadows.”

When was the forensic canvas audit completed to verify all votes? Let us know lol
Also the story quotes the author as saying his findings "found no voter fraud sufficient to change the outcome of the election"

That's not the same as "no evidence of widespread voter fraud".

So now that we've established there was indeed voter fraud, why have there been no investigations of how much, where, and to what extent it did effect the final numbers? The story obviously never answered that question, which ironically is all Trump wanted verified.

What these claims don’t take into account is that voter fraud is detectable, quantifiable and verifiable. I have yet to see anyone offer up 'evidence' of voter fraud from the 2020 election that provides these three things
Including the author quoted in the story! The Left has insisted there was "no evidence of widespread voter fraud". Why didn't his investigation detect, quantify, and verify to what extent there was fraud since he DID NOT say there was no fraud? He said "it didn't change the outcome" but he never specified why not?

Nice try @moe . Know what you don't have to worry about? Trump's re elect numbers. Unless you Leftist losers figure out another way to rig it against him, he'll win re election easily.

Then you can hire someone to investigate if he colluded with Russians to win again? 🙄

Last edited:
If only MAGA cultists clung to the truth like they do to lies]

@moe

Did Trump "collude" with Russians to steal the '16 election? Why do you still refuse to admit that was a fabricated Left wing lie?

More truth that MAGA will not take
@moe didn't answer my question about the '16 election so I'll try you.

Trump "colluded" with the Russians to steal the '16 election.

True or False?
(There is only one answer)

You won't answer that as most Leftists can't and I often wonder why when you know the answer. Yet here you and @moe are, accusing Trump supporters of refusing to accept Truth as you define it.

Your non answer to that simple question proves one thing that is also irrefutably True. Leftists ALWAYS accuse others of what you do!

Thanks for not answering and proving that Truth all by yourself.😉

Last edited:

Steady stream of lies and innuendo is correct. Bifftards were all about whatever BS it took to steal the election and they were destined to go down in flaming oblivion for us to enjoy. Which is exactly what is happening.

Reactions: moe
Steady stream of lies and innuendo is correct. Bifftards were all about whatever BS it took to steal the election and they were destined to go down in flaming oblivion for us to enjoy. Which is exactly what is happening.
Will you answer "the question" honestly?

Did Trump legitimately win the '16 election, or did he "collude" with Russians to steal it?

What's True...."Yes he won" or "No he colluded"?

Can you honestly answer that?
(I'll be stunned if you can)

One more question since you're convinced Trump is going down in flames. Why are Democrats so afraid to run against him again and beat his ass with even more "record" voters than last time? Shouldn't you all be anxious to knock him off again instead doing whatever you can to make sure he's not even on the ballots?

What's to be afraid of running against him again? Can you explain that? 🤔

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT