ADVERTISEMENT

POLL Trump has cheated on Melania since the beginning of the election and I...

If he did I....

• Don’t care at all

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Care, but only because I’m supposed to

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Care a little, because he lies about his faith

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Care a lot, because he’s not the man I think he is

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Care a lot, because he’s exactly the man I think he is

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters

Boomboom521

All-American
Mar 14, 2014
I don’t care really, but I am curious how many conservatives that believed his “born again” bs do.

IF is a big word, I know, but it means the question is hypothetical. Oh geez, should I explain that word too?
How about a poll that says "IF" you are a tool would you still read my posts?

How about a poll that says "IF" you are a tool would you still read my posts?
I’m thinking your one that doesn’t care about the cheating or lies about his new found Christian resolve? Just another holier than thou judgemental hypocrite?

I respect Christians that actually live by their beliefs, thing is.....it’s really hard to actually find them.

Reactions: RichardPeterJohnson
Lol, I hope all their Daughters bag a Trump type for their first husband, Obama has the traditional American family and nothing these Trump defenders say changes that. We all knew their moral outrage in the past was just so much bullshit.

Lol, I hope all their Daughters bag a Trump type for their first husband, Obama has the traditional American family and nothing these Trump defenders say changes that. We all knew their moral outrage in the past was just so much bullshit.

Your daughters wish you hadn't had them chopped up in their mothers wombs.

I’m thinking your one that doesn’t care about the cheating or lies about his new found Christian resolve? Just another holier than thou judgemental hypocrite?

I respect Christians that actually live by their beliefs, thing is.....it’s really hard to actually find them.
No, I actually do care. I wonder why anybody would want to run for office who has lots of skeletons in their closet. This is exactly what happened to Chelsea Clinton when her dad was out horn dogging around and assaulting women. He should have thought about his family when he decided to run. I would not blame Melania if she left him. I happen to think that you can make a mistake but he's a serial philanderer.

Except he doesn't. His family has received help from affirmative action all along.

It’s just funny to watch the “devote Christian” change their level of devotion based on selfish reasons.....then still have the nerve to hold fierce judgement on others.

No, I actually do care. I wonder why anybody would want to run for office who has lots of skeletons in their closet. This is exactly what happened to Chelsea Clinton when her dad was out horn dogging around and assaulting women. He should have thought about his family when he decided to run. I would not blame Melania if she left him. I happen to think that you can make a mistake but he's a serial philanderer.
I respect that

It’s just funny to watch the “devote Christian” change their level of devotion based on selfish reasons.....then still have the nerve to hold fierce judgement on others.
How many times a day do you worship to the abortion god?

Watching you clamor on for months and months about what DEVOUT Christians should and should not do has been amusing.

He quoted Two Corinthians. He's definitely a believer.
Seriously though, you’ve never witnessed “believers” that talk the talk only? I respect...even admire....true believers, but those that allow the 7 deadly to overtake their daily actions aren’t true believers, imo.

I don't think this should be about "Christians". I don't respect anyone....Christians or non-Christians including Trump.....that do not honor commitments they signed on for. If you take a marriage vow...honor it or get out of the marriage. I have no doubt that Trump is guilty of being unfaithful.

Is the Left upset that Trump says he's Christian and doesn't believe it?

Or are they upset he says he's Christian and doesn't live it?

The thing I'm perplexed by is why does what Trump says he believes matter to folks who actually don't believe in anything he says he believes in?

Seems to me that'd make 'em even right?

Seriously though, you’ve never witnessed “believers” that talk the talk only? I respect...even admire....true believers, but those that allow the 7 deadly to overtake their daily actions aren’t true believers, imo.

Yes I have. Everyone has their weaknesses, and some have sin habits they are trying to break. You can sort the believers by those trying to break them, and feel guilt over them.

One guy from long ago abused drugs. It took him about 5 years to break it.

Reactions: Boomboom521
I don't think this should be about "Christians". I don't respect anyone....Christians or non-Christians including Trump.....that do not honor commitments they signed on for. If you take a marriage vow...honor it or get out of the marriage. I have no doubt that Trump is guilty of being unfaithful.
I see your point. But I don’t believe it’s for others to define the parameters of marriage. If a married couple wants to swing, I have no problem with it.....it’s their business. But the Christian doctrine seems pretty strict on this issue.

So then you would condemn Trump as a man, and agree that he has a lack of moral character if it’s proven he cheated on his wife as recent as 2016?

We all have a lack of moral character. Cheating is a sin against God. God has used adulterers, thieves and murderers to do His will in the past. Your outrage and shock at all this is simply your ignorance of who and what God will use to perform His will here on earth.

Reactions: atlkvb
So the Left actually wants Christians to practice what they believe and hold folks to it, or just shut up, and let folks do what they want then leave everyone else alone about it?

Is the Left upset that Trump says he's Christian and doesn't believe it?

Or are they upset he says he's Christian and doesn't live it?

The thing I'm perplexed by is why does what Trump says he believes matter to folks who actually don't believe in anything he says he believes in?

Seems to me that'd make 'em even right?
Yackity yack.

If you’re concerned about what I think, I think Trump is a fair weather Christian.....which makes me twitch.....and should be frustrating to all those true believers that struggle on their path. I think he says whatever - whenever, so he looks like the best guy in the room. But I’m just curious as to how many conservative devote Christians will walk the walk on this issue, when there’s an R next to the man in the oval....and their 401k’s are in good shape.

Yes I have. Everyone has their weaknesses, and some have sin habits they are trying to break. You can sort the believers by those trying to break them, and feel guilt over them.

One guy from long ago abused drugs. It took him about 5 years to break it.
Great point. I respect that.

OMG this bullshit again. Liberal judgemental hypocrites.

Last edited:
We all have a lack of moral character. Cheating is a sin against God. God has used adulterers, thieves and murderers to do His will in the past. Your outrage and shock at all this is simply your ignorance of who and what God will use to perform His will here on earth.
That’s an interesting philosophical approach. God uses an habitual sinner to take the highest office in the land and exert his will on the people? Brilliant.

Yackity yack.

If you’re concerned about what I think, I think Trump is a fair weather Christian.....which makes me twitch.....and should be frustrating to all those true believers that struggle on their path. I think he says whatever - whenever, so he looks like the best guy in the room. But I’m just curious as to how many conservative devote Christians will walk the walk on this issue, when there’s an R next to the man in the oval....and their 401k’s are in good shape.

If you don't care what Christians think or believe why do you care so much about what they think of what others believe or choose to think or do?

Who's being "tolerant" here of what someone else thinks or believes? If Trump "sleeps around" and Christians ignore that how is that any different from what's been the clarion call on the Left since '92 when another U.S. President was discovered to be "sleeping around"?

"So what who cares, it's just about Sex move on"

Remember that?

That’s an interesting philosophical approach. God uses an habitual sinner to take the highest office in the land and exert his will on the people? Brilliant.

I'm sure to the Biblically ignorant such as yourself it does sound odd. That's not my (or Gods) fault though. Your moral relativistic outlook probably doesn't help you understand either.

Reactions: atlkvb

Almighty God cannot use folks who don't Sin. If you don't Sin you don't need forgiveness so he can't use you.

If you don't believe you don't Sin because he's irrelevant then it's impossible to Sin against a non existent entity. If that's true, what are you carping about?

I believe in Christ & the Christian way , but I'm not a Christian I'm a sinner .
Trump ,in my opinion, probably believes in Christ & the Christian way but is a sinner , I can't judge him I won't judge no one even if a disagree with them . If he has cheated on his wife that's wrong , but none of my business & I felt the same about prez clinton

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT