ADVERTISEMENT

Trump campaign deletes ‘unified Reich’ post after widespread backlash

moe

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Fayetteville, WV
The radical right MAGA vision for America. Stand back and stand by.

F-x68YMXYAAN-rO

41XvQctbUHS.jpg

The radical right MAGA vision for America. Stand back and stand by.

F-x68YMXYAAN-rO

41XvQctbUHS.jpg

Moe the Communist and Anti-American Turd is getting nervous. What a shame. Fire the staffer. He's obviously an idiot or a Democrat mole.

This was not a campaign video, it was created by a random account online and reposted by a staffer who clearly did not see the word, while the President was in court,” Karoline Leavitt, a campaign spokesperson, said in a statement. “The real extremist is Joe Biden.”

Relax Turd. He's just going to make them serve the American people like they are suppose to.

Biff’s not hiding anything at this point. His intentions are alarming and if he’s elected, the ensuing chaos is on the dumbshits who elected him in.

Biden and the Democrats are about to cause WW3. Neo-Marxist Revolutionaries are running wild all over the world, Inflation is out of control, the border is open, and you want to try and sell Trump is the chaos problem. LMFAO at you. Most sane people would love to have Trump back at this point. Matter of fact it will take cheating, election interference, and lawfare to slow that down.

You stupid shit...there will NEVER be a " Reich" in this country.

I guess you will be stocking up on that 25 year shelf life fake Beef.

If you like communism....go to Russia and live with Putin.

BTW...unlike Pudding Brain...Trump gives FULL support to Jews and Israel.
As the official board Trump apologist, you're staying really busy these days. Trump salute to you.

As the official board Trump apologist, you're staying really busy these days. Trump salute to you.
You are confused.....I have NEVER been a Trump apologist....my life will go on as usual regardless of what happens to Trump...Obviously yours won't if somehow Trump wins
I simply post facts and you can't handle it.
Anyone with half a brain can see what Bragg and this judge are all about...maybe you are just not as intelligent as I thought you were.

• Wow
Reactions: moe
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT