ADVERTISEMENT

Trump falsely claims Biden, FBI had plan to assassinate him during Mar-a-Lago search

This is a PSA for confused rubes living in the MAGA post-truth world. Glad to help.

Trump falsely claims Biden, FBI had plan to assassinate him during Mar-a-Lago search

Garland sent lawyers to collect papers Biden wasn't authorized to have. He sent armed FBI agents to collect papers the Former President was most likely allowed to have that was guarded by the Secret Service in a secure room. I can see how that stupidity could turn into a conspiracy pretty fast when using common sense.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
This is a PSA for confused rubes living in the MAGA post-truth world. Glad to help.

Why did Garland approve "deadly force" when dealing with the Trump documents.....But NO "deadly force" when dealing with Pudding Brain documents ???????????

It takes a certain intelligence to support a man who reads the word PAUSE off his teleprompter.

That same intelligence supports someone abusing his government position for personal gains; I.E., the Biden Crime Family...But hey, that's cool with you democrats isn't it.

Sent fbi in with orders to use deadly force.
Best way to avoid FBI search warrants is to not ignore subpoenas. Don't let Trump get you all riled up. He's lying again.

"Anytime the fbi takes an adversarial action like executing a search warrant, there is a deadly force policy," former DOJ official and ABC News contributor Sarah Isgur tweeted. "If there is danger to you or public and there's no alternatives, you are authorized to use deadly force. This is standard policy."

The operations order further shows how agents were well aware Trump would not be present at the property during the search, as it was carried out during Mar-a-Lago's off-season when Trump normally resides at his property in Bedminster, New Jersey.

Last edited:
Why did Garland approve "deadly force" when dealing with the Trump documents.....But NO "deadly force" when dealing with Pudding Brain documents ???????????

It takes a certain intelligence to support a man who reads the word PAUSE off his teleprompter.

That same intelligence supports someone abusing his government position for personal gains; I.E., the Biden Crime Family...But hey, that's cool with you democrats isn't it.
See post #4 or just read the posted article. You all believe some the most insane things that Trump makes up. shew

See post #4 or just read the posted article. You all believe some the most insane things that Trump makes up. shew
You idiot...I NEVER believed that anyone was going to assassinate Trump....Trump is allowed to say anything he wants...just like Biden does.
I posted the truth that "deadly force" was allowed.

Best way to avoid FBI search warrants is to not ignore subpoenas. Don't let Trump get you all riled up. He's lying again.

"Anytime the fbi takes an adversarial action like executing a search warrant, there is a deadly force policy," former DOJ official and ABC News contributor Sarah Isgur tweeted. "If there is danger to you or public and there's no alternatives, you are authorized to use deadly force. This is standard policy."

The operations order further shows how agents were well aware Trump would not be present at the property during the search, as it was carried out during Mar-a-Lago's off-season when Trump normally resides at his property in Bedminster, New Jersey.

👆

Moe is a huge fan of Booth, Oswald, and Hinkley. He needs investigated by the Secret Service.

Ha Ha, Hilloiary was uder supoena yet she deleted 33,000 emails, busted her black berries and destroyed her private server. Tell me again how liberals don't suck big dicks

As it always is but thanks for sharing that "news".

I would have never allowed that against a former President including one I didn't like. Neither would anyone in the past. That's why it's never happened like that before. Trump wasn't the first President to take documents goofball. Documents not living breathing human beings. You idiots are out of control and apparently want to start a Civil War. Because you would rather rule over ashes than nothing at all. Truly sick people your tribe is.

Reactions: Airport

I saw the spin job Hannity and others put on this at Fox. Made it out that biden was behind it. Then I’m reminded why they lost a lawsuit for a billion dollars and had to fire one of their talking heads over their lies.

Reactions: moe
I saw the spin job Hannity and others put on this at Fox. Made it out that biden was behind it. Then I’m reminded why they lost a lawsuit for a billion dollars and had to fire one of their talking heads over their lies.

He was behind it. No way it happens without his approval. Anyone who has worked in Federal Law Enforcement knows this and would be lying if they said otherwise.

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
You ever seen any spin jobs on CNN,MSNBC,NBC,ABC and CBS. Oh...I forgot PBS,the AP and Yahoo ?

What's your point?
Plausible deniability?:joy:

Biden and Garland continue to infere with the election while ignoring subpoenas. If Democrats didn't have double standards they wouldn't have any standards at all.

Garland Faces Contempt Votes in Congressional Subpoena Standoff​

Send the SOA. Garland isn't going to arrest himself. Isn't Peter Navarro in jail for the same thing.

"Best way to avoid FBI search warrants is to not ignore subpoenas."

...or just have that big, beautiful, Get Out of Jail Free Card (D) next to your name.

"Best way to avoid FBI search warrants is to not ignore subpoenas."

...or just have that big, beautiful, Get Out of Jail Free Card (D) next to your name.
Boo hoo. You all chose a corrupt reality show host to be your leader and now want everyone to feel sorry for you for making terrible choices (again). Buyer's remorse.

Garland sent lawyers to collect papers Biden wasn't authorized to have. He sent armed FBI agents to collect papers the Former President was most likely allowed to have that was guarded by the Secret Service in a secure room. I can see how that stupidity could turn into a conspiracy pretty fast when using common sense.
Strange thing being the Secret/Top Secret documents filmed laying around on Trumps floor were all simple cover sheets for files supposedly to show mishandling of documents. Reality being those documents were secure and those cover sheets covered nothing. Still we wonder why so many Fed-Security people for an event to which security had visited many times before.... Oh... Trump had been told before that he needed more locks to secure those documents and more locks had been installed....

Strange thing being the Secret/Top Secret documents filmed laying around on Trumps floor were all simple cover sheets for files supposedly to show mishandling of documents. Reality being those documents were secure and those cover sheets covered nothing. Still we wonder why so many Fed-Security people for an event to which security had visited many times before.... Oh... Trump had been told before that he needed more locks to secure those documents and more locks had been installed....

And Hillary had a home brewed server she was sending Classified information on. Everyone who has held a Security Clearance knows that's highly illegal. Everyone knows she didn't have the authority to do so. Sucking her husband's dick 30 years ago didn't give her the authority either. They are hypocrites and anyone who buys their bullshit is a moron. That's about as nicely as I can put it.

Reality being those documents were not secure
FIFY

A 'coat hanger' could unlock Mar-a-Lago storage room where Trump stored classified docs: Witness

A coat hanger or "very tiny screwdriver" could be used to unlock the Mar-a-Lago storage room where former President Donald Trump stored highly classified documents for more than a year, according to a witness in Special Counsel Jack Smith's investigation.

The account was relayed to FBI agents by an unidentified aide to Trump in January 2023, according to newly released exhibits, and further undercuts claims by Trump that the highly-classified materials he's accused of taking with him after leaving office were secured at all times.

The transcript of the interview was released as part of an ongoing effort by Trump and his co-defendants to make additional evidence gathered by Special Counsel Smith public.

Investigators were told by the witness that in summer of 2021 the storage room door had a knob "with a pinhole" that visitors could lock from the inside via a push button.

"Kind of like what you would find on a residential door inside of a home?" an FBI agent asked.

"So it might have a lock like that on one side of it then other side, rather than an actual place for a key," an agent added.

"Yeah," the witness said.

"--very tiny screwdriver?"

"Um-hmm," the witness said.

The witness' lawyer, John Irving, soon added, "Like when my kids lock themselves in the bathroom."

"Yeah," the witness said. "And then they'd pop it open."

-1x-1.jpg

poster_351c4160526241b5b432f771b4d18173.jpg

Last edited:

Yet YOU never questioned any of the Russian collusion scam reporting you watched nightly on CNN and MSNBC did 'ya?

You won't answer that because you believed every word of it yet it was nothing but a giant lie that they STILL haven't apologized for!

Hey @bamaEER ...do you feel angry the media lied to you about Trump "colluding" with the Russians to steal the '16 election? C'mon be honest!

poor @bamaEER he got duped
giphy.gif

Oh he's proud of it, & STILL believes every word of it... don't 'ya @bamaEER ??????
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Well how about a media brainwashed lemming then? 🤔

FIFY

A 'coat hanger' could unlock Mar-a-Lago storage room where Trump stored classified docs: Witness

A coat hanger or "very tiny screwdriver" could be used to unlock the Mar-a-Lago storage room where former President Donald Trump stored highly classified documents for more than a year, according to a witness in Special Counsel Jack Smith's investigation.

Trump had security guards watching over his estate including his Secret documents. He also installed better locks satisfying gov agency requests prior to the Mar-a-Largo raid. Then you have pictures of the Top Secret documents illegally taken by Biden prior to becoming VP or POTUS, stored openly in his garage hidden only by the corvette. I doubt there were any security on duty at this site prior to becoming VP to Obama..

Trump had security guards watching over his estate including his Secret documents. He also installed better locks satisfying gov agency requests prior to the Mar-a-Largo raid. Then you have pictures of the Top Secret documents illegally taken by Biden prior to becoming VP or POTUS, stored openly in his garage hidden only by the corvette. I doubt there were any security on duty at this site prior to becoming VP to Obama..
Cool story. Trump's legal issues come from not returning the classified documents when asked for them (and other issues) not for the unsecure manner in which he (and Joe B.) stored them. They'll never recover all of the classified documents that Trump stole because they moved them off site.

Federal judge found ‘strong evidence’ of crimes before Trump was charged in classified documents case

Cool story. Trump's legal issues come from not returning the classified documents when asked for them (and other issues) not for the unsecure manner in which he (and Joe B.) stored them. They'll never recover all of the classified documents that Trump stole because they moved them off site.

Federal judge found ‘strong evidence’ of crimes before Trump was charged in classified documents case
Trump is allowed those documents due to fact that he declassified them(POTUS) has that ability. The documents stolen were from before he was POTUS or VP to which he had no right to possess..

Last edited:
Trump is allowed those documents due to fact that he declassified them(POTUS has that ability. The documents stolen were from before he was POTUS or VP to which he had no right to possess..

Biden also had documents from a SCIF when he was Senator. That's so fvcked up I couldn't defend it if I wanted him to win in 2024. People have been sent to the Brig and Leavenworth for much less.

Biden also had documents from a SCIF when he was Senator. That's so fvcked up I couldn't defend it if I wanted him to win in 2024. People have been sent to the Brig and Leavenworth for much less.
You must forgive him for things he was involved with over 10 years ago.. Hes old and senile don't you know.....

Trump is allowed those documents due to fact that he declassified them(POTUS) has that ability. The documents stolen were from before he was POTUS or VP to which he had no right to possess..
Trump admits on tape he didn’t declassify ‘secret information’: CNN

Former President Trump admitted in a July 2021 recording that he had not declassified “secret information” that remained in his possession, CNN reported Friday.

“As president, I could have declassified, but now I can’t,” Trump said, according to a transcript of the recording obtained by CNN.

“Secret. This is secret information. Look, look at this,” he reportedly added at another point. “This was done by the military and given to me.”

CNN had previously reported that federal prosecutors had obtained a recording of the July 2021 meeting, in which the former president appeared to acknowledge that a Pentagon document in his possession about a potential attack on Iran remained classified.
However, the transcript captures Trump explicitly saying that he had not declassified the document and could no longer do so, despite his later, public claims to the contrary.

In the meeting with two authors working on an autobiography for his former chief of staff Mark Meadows, Trump reportedly sought to counter an article from The New Yorker that suggested that Mark Milley, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, had dissuaded him from attacking Iran.

“He said that I wanted to attack Iran. Isn’t that amazing?” Trump said, according to CNN. “I have a big pile of papers, this thing just came up. Look. This was him. They presented me this — this is off the record, but — they presented me this. This was him. This was the Defense Department and him.”

“All sorts of stuff — pages long, look,” he added. “Wait a minute, let’s see here. I just found, isn’t that amazing? This totally wins my case, you know. Except it is like, highly confidential. Secret. This is secret information. Look, look at this.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT