ADVERTISEMENT

Fox News and right-wing media have already decided the Trump trial verdict

Verdict is in. Convicted felon.
You can now celebrate...you got what you wanted...You Dems can now call him a "Convicted Felon"...Congratulations...And Biden will now cruise.
As usual the prediction I made last year was correct...No surprise to me

Now prediction number TWO...Trump will NOT get anywhere in the NY Appellate Court.

You can now celebrate...you got what you wanted...You Dems can now call him a "Convicted Felon"...Congratulations...And Biden will now cruise.

Now prediction number TWO...Trump will NOT get anywhere in the NY Appellate Court.
200w.gif

That doesn't sound like a prediction but more like a weak ass surrender.

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
That doesn't sound like a prediction but more like a weak ass surrender.
What the **** about a "weak ass surrender" ? Wake up, anyone with half a brain knew how this was going to turn out...the day Bragg announced the charges and where the trial was going to take place.

You actually think the NY Supreme Court will reverse this ? If you do you are not seeing what is going on.

This will have to go to SCOTUS, and will be after the election.

Maybe Republican voters are the potatoes, and not Biden.

What the **** about a "weak ass surrender" ? Wake up, anyone with half a brain knew how this was going to turn out...the day Bragg announced the charges and where the trial was going to take place.

What part of they would be doing this to whoever was running against Biden or their Democrat Progressive do you not understand? Today it's Trump, next time it's whoever is not progressive enough. I'm not the one who needs to wake up.

What part of they would be doing this to whoever was running against Biden or their Democrat Progressive do you not understand? Today it's Trump, next time it's whoever is not progressive enough. I'm not the one who needs to wake up.
None of the other candidates paid off strippers to keep their extramarital affairs quiet. He makes himself an easy target.

What part of they would be doing this to whoever was running against Biden or their Democrat Progressive do you not understand? Today it's Trump, next time it's whoever is not progressive enough.
Of course...Moe and his ilk will ALWAYS go after the next Republican...Been doing that since 1960.

Gunny...I wish I could change that fact...but we have to deal with it.

Trump gave them too many avenues to pursue in too many areas.

• Haha
Reactions: moe
None of the other candidates paid off strippers to keep their extramarital affairs quiet. He makes himself an easy target.

They all have skeletons in their closets and if not they will make shit up. Stop pretending you don't understand that. If you want to vote for Biden knock yourself out. Personally I think he is the worst President ever and the Democrat Party has lost their minds. So I will be voting for Trump and when this turns on the Democrats don't come crying to me. No fvcking sympathy will they get.

Of course...Moe and his ilk will ALWAYS go after the next Republican...Been doing that since 1960.

Gunny...I wish I could change that fact...but we have to deal with it.

Trump gave them too many avenues to pursue in too many areas.

Wake up. It's a whole different ball game now and only the Democrats would deny that.

They all have skeletons in their closets and if not they will make shit up. Stop pretending you don't understand that. If you want to vote for Biden knock yourself out. Personally I think he is the worst President ever and the Democrat Party has lost their minds. So I will be voting for Trump and when this turned on the Democrats don't come crying to me. No fvcking sympathy will they get.

Do I have a little sympathy for Trump? Yes.
Did he ever have a chance at winning the election? No

As to who I will vote for, Trump is not conservative in the slightest, and no matter what you chuds hang on to, locked us down over covid and spent us into oblivion to help start the inflation mess. I will not vote for any Democrat - Trump, Biden, nor RFK.

Do I have a little sympathy for Trump? Yes.
Did he ever have a chance at winning the election? No

As to who I will vote for, Trump is not conservative in the slightest, and no matter what you chuds hang on to, locked us down over covid and spent us into oblivion to help start the inflation mess. I will not vote for any Democrat - Trump, Biden, nor RFK.
These Dems will never change what they are....What world are you living in?

Trump won the nomination and it wasn't even close. It's real simple. You vote for him or get 4 more years of Biden or Harris. Not really a tough call. Hopefully Biden or Harris doesn't start droning any of you fools.

Trump won the nomination and it wasn't even close. It's real simple. You vote for him or get 4 more years of Biden or Harris. Not really a tough call. Hopefully Biden or Harris doesn't start droning any of you fools.

Sorry, don't vote for squishy abortion fans.

Biden or Harris doesn't start droning any of you fools ? NEVER happen...none of us would EVER vote for those retards.

Biden or Harris doesn't start droning any of you fools ? NEVER happen...none of us would EVER vote for those retards.

Never happen? You obviously need to listen to Biden's speeches a little more often. He's definitely hinted at it.

Soros ??? You mean like the Koch brothers ?
"This was a disgrace. This was a rigged trial by a conflicted judge who is corrupt. It’s a rigged trial. A disgrace. They wouldn't give us a venue change. We were at 5% or 6% in this district, in this area. This was a rigged, disgraceful trial. The real verdict is going to be November 5th by the people. And they know what happened here and everybody knows what happened here."

"You have a Soros-backed D.A., and the whole thing -- We didn't do a thing wrong. I'm a very innocent man. And it's okay. I'm fighting for our country. I'm fighting for our Constitution. Our whole country is being rigged right now. This was done by the Biden administration in order to wound or hurt an opponent, a political opponent. And I think it's just a disgrace."

• Haha
Reactions: bornaneer
You're not a Conservative. So you can quit that act. Biden winning will get you alot more of that in the future. So you sound ridiculous at this point.
I forgot, I'm a paid infiltrator too. Ya'll have fun, I had my "told you so moment".

Peace out.

I forgot, I'm a paid infiltrator too. Ya'll have fun, I had my "told you so moment".

Peace out.

You didn't tell us anything we didn't know was coming. We don't give a damn. Still going to vote for him.

This Moe Demonic Rat. Who is this person? Where was he birthed? If he went to WVU, how was he not killed by someone. Hopefully, he will be quite soon if fate serves him right. Why is someone like him even alive? Well folks, because evil is still alive, just as it has been, and always will be. It is people like him who allow the monsters who have held power through the ages to fester and prosper, and wreak havoc across planet on everyone and everything that is decent.

This Moe Demonic Rat. Who is this person? Where was he birthed? If he went to WVU, how was he not killed by someone. Hopefully, he will be quite soon if fate serves him right. Why is someone like him even alive? Well folks, because evil is still alive, just as it has been, and always will be. It is people like him who allow the monsters who have held power through the ages to fester and prosper, and wreak havoc across planet on everyone and everything that is decent.

No reason to even get upset. Trump will get re-elected and his Attorney General that will actually have a set of nuts this time has a green light to go forth and do great things. They opened Pandora's so no crying when he does his job. He won't even have to make stuff up. Plenty of real stuff to work with.

Reactions: atlkvb
You Dems can now call him a "Convicted Felon"
It's an accurate description but still ranks no higher than #3 in reasons not to vote for Trump behind #1 - He's the guy who tried to overthrow the gov't in 2020 and #2 - He's the guy who wants to be dictator for life.

It's an accurate description but still ranks no higher than #3 in reasons not to vote for Trump behind #1 - He's the guy who tried to overthrow the gov't in 2020 and #2 - He's the guy who wants to be dictator for life.
I'll vote for him because he can read a Teleprompter and doesn't need one to remember what to say! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hey I resent that remark!
iu

But I can't seem to remember why?
iu

Wow...tried to overthrow the government and wants to be a dictator for life...very comical.
Be happy you won.

There are two pending court cases on the first and Trump said he wanted to be dictator so there's that.
I know you'll never answer this but what do you think the Obama/Clinton crafted "collusion" scheme was designed to do if it wasn't to "overthrow" a duly elected President? I know you're a hopelessly mind numbed media brainwashed Leftist, but how can you with a straight face post that Trump tried to "overthrow the government" then turn around and completely ignore 3 years of that totally fabricated collusion fiasco replete with its unconstitutional invasion of privacy and rampant disregard for the rule of Law over that fake dossier and illegal spying on innocent Americans?

You're a piece of work man no joke!

@moe
230.jpg
I resemble that remark

Reactions: bornaneer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT