ADVERTISEMENT

Thoughts on WV/Miami.

I didnt think you could name one. Thanks for the confirmation. You need to believe whatever helps you sleep at night.

LOL...every kid that has ever been offered by Miami that ultimately ended up at WVU was a grades casualty. You didn't think WVU could land a kid that Miami actually wanted did you? Awwww, that's cute!

LOL...every kid that has ever been offered by Miami that ultimately ended up at WVU was a grades casualty. You didn't think WVU could land a kid that Miami actually wanted did you? Awwww, that's cute!
That is not true. I thought you said you were into facts and not opinion?

Would bet you any amount of money you would want to bet that I have more completed college credits than you and more degrees than you. Only dumbasses make dumb assumptions. We have a great med school, law school, engineering school and business school.

One thing you can be assured of, Miami has been on probation more times than you have degrees.

Reactions: countryroads89
I can only imagine how smart you will sound tomorrow when you get your new word.

Prestigious. That's my new word. Great way to describe the University of Miami. Feels great to have a degree from a tier 1 institution of higher learning.

No, you've been on probation more than that. In fact, you just came off. Time to get back on your game, free stuff for student athletes..

You're damn right. If you ain't cheating, you ain't trying. Maybe someday WVU will get in the game and actually win something meaningful.

This post reeks of desperation.

I'm living rent free in your heads right now. It's killing you that you just can't get under my skin.

I agree. Your post does reek with desperation. And I didn't even get to bring my C game. Please, return to your board and bring your A-listers. I would go there myself and own that board like I do most others but the butthurt there is strong and there are no boards worth owning.

You claim that I can't get under your skin. Yet, you continue to respond to my posts with lame "I'm living in your head right now". Why, I've gotten you to respond to every one of my posts and with less and less substance in each. You have nothing, and like the Candy Canes, are nothing. You sir are no huckleberry.

So, without further adieu, consider yourself owned.

PS: If you gentlemen would like, I could continue to beat him like the rented mule he is.

You're damn right. If you ain't cheating, you ain't trying. Maybe someday WVU will get in the game and actually win something meaningful.

How many final fours have you been to? We know about your great teams. You just can't do it and be honest at the same time.. How's life there since Shalala came aboard? Is she still there?

Prestigious. That's my new word. Great way to describe the University of Miami. Feels great to have a degree from a tier 1 institution of higher learning.
I really wouldnt understand. I have always been successful because of hard work, wisdom and determination. I would hate to think that success was so unnoticeable that I had to fall back on a piece of paper that just anyone can get.

How many final fours have you been to? We know about your great teams. You just can't do it and be honest at the same time.. How's life there since Shalala came aboard? Is she still there?

Final Fours? We talking about basketball now? A second tier sport?

I really wouldnt understand. I have always been successful because of hard work, wisdom and determination. I would hate to think that success was so unnoticeable that I had to fall back on a piece of paper that just anyone can get.

Nah, people in WV couldn't get into Miami, let alone graduate from Miami, or afford Miami.

Oh, what the heck, one more time I guess.

My degree is from UCLA. So my university degree is even more "prestigious" than yours. So, I guess I own you in that also.

Tier 1 my butt. UCLA is a tier one institution. Miami isn't even in the same ballpark. We UCLA grads hire people like you to clean our pools and cut our grass. Wait, that's not entirely true.I wouldn't hire a Miami grad, i.e. you, to do any of those things. Even to clean my toilets. You couldn't figure it out.

Too much complex thinking for you.

I agree. Your post does reek with desperation. And I didn't even get to bring my C game. Please, return to your board and bring your A-listers. I would go there myself and own that board like I do most others but the butthurt there is strong and there are no boards worth owning.

You claim that I can't get under your skin. Yet, you continue to respond to my posts with lame "I'm living in your head right now". Why, I've gotten you to respond to every one of my posts and with less and less substance in each. You have nothing, and like the Candy Canes, are nothing. You sir are no huckleberry.

So, without further adieu, consider yourself owned.

PS: If you gentlemen would like, I could continue to beat him like the rented mule he is.

Can we establish up front that there are no excuses after the result of this game? Just want to make sure you guys keep it real after we beat that ass!

Oh, what the heck, one more time I guess.

My degree is from UCLA. So my university degree is even more "prestigious" than yours. So, I guess I own you in that also.

Tier 1 my butt. UCLA is a tier one institution. Miami isn't even in the same ballpark. We UCLA grads hire people like you to clean our pools and cut our grass. Wait, that's not entirely true.I wouldn't hire a Miami grad, i.e. you, to do any of those things. Even to clean my toilets. You couldn't figure it out.

Too much complex thinking for you.

Congrats on you UCLA degree. Miami is the #44 ranked university in the country. That's tier 1 by definition.

PS...hopefully that UCLA degree didn't come with being a liberal?

Nah, people in WV couldn't get into Miami, let alone graduate from Miami, or afford Miami.

I'm from WV and COULD get into Miami. Could afford it, too. But, I wouldn't go there if my life depended on it. Miami wasn't even a fall-back school. I laugh at Miami grads when they deliver my pizza. I shortchange them too. I don't worry about it either because I know they can't count.

Congrats on you UCLA degree. Miami is the #44 ranked university in the country. That's tier 1 by definition.

PS...hopefully that UCLA degree didn't come with being a liberal?

I'm not talking about your football team's ranking. And that isn't tier one by ANY definition. Well, other than yours I guess.

Can we establish up front that there are no excuses after the result of this game? Just want to make sure you guys keep it real after we beat that ass!

I got a better idea. If WVU wins, you put a flying WV (properly positioned) as your avatar and you have to post on the MMB every day for the next month.

If MU wins, then I will put with your teams weak ass symbol up as mine for the month and show up at your crappy forum.

I got a better idea. If WVU wins, you put a flying WV (properly positioned) as your avatar and you have to post on the MMB every day for the next month.

If MU wins, then I will put with your teams weak ass symbol up as mine for the month and show up at your crappy forum.

Sig and Avatar bets are for fags.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT