ADVERTISEMENT

"There's nothing that matters more than our freedoms right now."

A lot of people tasked with getting those vaccines out safely that would take exception to your accusation that they didnt do their job.
They weren't tasked with getting a vaccine out safely. They were tasked with getting a vaccine out quickly.

Speed was an element to be sure, but im sure safety was as equal of an element in their mission
If safety was a concern they'd have waiting until the full clinical trials could be run and the data examined. If safety was a concern they wouldn't have been rolled out globally under Emergency Use Authorizations. If safety was a concern they'd have used a different protein than the toxic to humans spike protein as an antigen. If safety was a concern they'd have done better studies about how the lipid nanoparticles used to lubricate the mRNA would effect the human body long term. Safety was not a concern, speed was.

If safety was a concern they'd have waiting until the full clinical trials could be run and the data examined. If safety was a concern they wouldn't have been rolled out globally under Emergency Use Authorizations. If safety was a concern they'd have used a different protein than the toxic to humans spike protein as an antigen. If safety was a concern they'd have done better studies about how the lipid nanoparticles used to lubricate the mRNA would effect the human body long term. Safety was not a concern, speed was.
Wow! Im really shocked by the phenomenal post, and clear points of concern. Is this your field? Below is a link to an article i found as a solid source on that issue specifically. This process has been studied for decades prior to its use in the COVID vaccine.

Without debating any of the science I would take a look at this.

Covid vaccine makers' stocks soar on Omicron variant concerns​

Reactions: Brushy Bill

Your "cant do anything" attitude is un-american.

Some people actually accept great challenges and meet them. Not everyone is scared of their own shadow....your message board activism isnt a substitute for actual accomplisments.

Reactions: Boomboom521
Your "cant do anything" attitude is un-american.

Some people actually accept great challenges and meet them. Not everyone is scared of their own shadow.
If you're going to do it fast then don't pretend it's scientifically valid. The Scientific METHOD is a process that required observation of experimental testing of a hypothesis. This was NOT done in regards to the vaccines that rolled out world wide in a matter of months from inception to completion.

If you're going to do it fast then don't pretend it's scientifically valid. The Scientific METHOD is a process that required observation of experimental testing of a hypothesis. This was NOT done in regards to the vaccines that rolled out world wide in a matter of months from inception to completion.

I dont think your actually knowledgeable to make that determination.

Your fear of medicine isn't a qualification.

Wow....companies who manufactured vaccines for the world are actually benefiting from their effort. That's crazy.

I bet when GE was making tanks during WWII those bastards probably made money too!

I'm multitasking this morning. Could you dig up the numbers on how much Pharmaceutical Companies spend on lobbying Politicians each year. It might help us understand why people don't want our politicians forcing mandates. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
I'm multitasking this morning. Could you dig up the numbers on how much Pharmaceutical Companies spend on lobbying Politicians each year. It might help us understand why people don't want our politicians forcing mandates. Thanks in advance.

Do your own home work because that doesnt matter to me.

Ok science denier.

You literally think that a vaccine that 100's of millions of people have already taken will kill you....im pretty sure I'm on the right side of science on this.

Have ever been inside church that also had rattlesnakes in at the same time?

You literally think that a vaccine that 100's of millions of people have already taken will kill you....im pretty sure I'm on the right side of science on this.

Have ever been inside church that also had rattlesnakes in at the same time?
What are the latent effects of spike protein accumulation in bone marrow and organ tissue? What are the latent effects of lipid nano particle accumulation if ovaries, testes and other soft tissue?

You could help some fellow Mountaineers make some money. Who did you invest in???

In March 2020 I dumped all my money into YouTube conspiracy channels, and now I need a phucking dump truck to haul around all my cash..

In March 2020 I dumped all my money into YouTube conspiracy channels, and now I need a phucking dump truck to haul around all my cash..

Pharmaceutical companies did the same thing with politicians. That's why people don't trust their mandates, vaccine passports, or any other restrictions. It's why pushing it down people's throat won't work. Make it available and let people decide what's best for them. If not we will have riots all over the place.

Last edited:
Pharmaceutical companies did the same thing with politicians. That's why people don't trust their mandates, vaccine passports, or any other restrictions. It's why pushing it down people's throat won't work. Make it available and let people decide what's best for them. If not we have riots all over the place.

Then go have an anti-vaccine riot.

Speed was an element to be sure, but im sure safety was as equal of an element in their mission
If safety was the factor, they’d be ok with liability. For me, at the end of the day, the only thing I’m against is forced mandates. Beyond that, I’m an advocate for respecting individual choice.

Ok boomer

You can't convince him to listen to your argument. He admitted above he's invested in conspiracy theroy youtube channels. Probably the kind that use controlled opposition to make anyone who doesn't support democrats and big corporations look like nutjobs for having an opinion that doesn't support their agenda.

Reactions: Brushy Bill
90a148b2f84c52b0.jpeg

You can't convince him to listen to your argument. He admitted above he's invested in conspiracy theroy youtube channels. Probably the kind that use controlled opposition to make anyone who doesn't support democrats and big corporations look like nutjobs for having an opinion that doesn't support their agenda.

Exactly...its a gold rush and I'm out there selling the shovels.

Exactly...its a gold rush and I'm out there selling the shovels.

Some people are buying multiple shovels. Things start to slant more one direction when that happens. There is a thin line between conspiracy theroy and propaganda. One is fun. The other is dangerous. Don't follow anyone asking you or trying to influence you into breaking the law. They don't have your best interest at heart.

If safety was the factor, they’d be ok with liability. For me, at the end of the day, the only thing I’m against is forced mandates. Beyond that, I’m an advocate for respecting individual choice.
This . How in the hell can any normal thinking person with 1 once of common sense be for a medical mandate that no one will ever be responsible for ? That's called an experiment! We the tax payers funded the studies to get the vax so rapidly & that was a good thing, does big pharma have to pay the government back ? Seems like a legitimate question.

BBC News “forgot” to tell you that official data shows the Triple/Double Vaccinated accounted for 4 in every 5 Covid-19 Deaths in December​

Preach it sister.

Calif. Prosecutor Dies of COVID at 46: Politician Was Outspoken Vaccine Mandate Opponent

Ernby spoke at a rally organized by local chapters of the right-wing group Turning Point USA as recently as Dec. 4, according to the Times.
She told the crowd,
"There's nothing that matters more than our freedoms right now."

https://people.com/politics/california-deputy-da-dies-of-covid-at-46/
Double masked, get your 18th booster, and stay home

14 days Flatten the curb. Three years later Moe. Do your part bro 🤡🍿😂
I'm vaxxed and enjoy watching you all lose your minds at every CDC utterance. You anti vaxxers should seek counseling or something while the rest of us go on about our business. Take MountaineerWV with you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT