ADVERTISEMENT

"There's nothing that matters more than our freedoms right now."

It prevents serious illness.
Does it? I mean, can we honestly and accurately say that?

Before the vaccines, plenty of people were catching it, and surviving it with minimal complications. Damn near everyone I know has had it, and most had it when they were unvaccinated. They were fine. Now, it’s coming around again and those same people are catching, vaccinated, and dealing with the exact same symptoms and severity as last time.

To be clear, I’m for everyone making whatever choice they decide to make. Respect their decisions. I’m personally vaccinated. I don’t care if you do or not. It’s none of my business. Don’t mandate it, that’s my sticking point.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
That's 16-20 people out of an unvaxxed population of???

Dont matter...no vaccinated covid patients in ICU. You think that's just coincidence?

If they were vaccinated they probably wouldnt be in icu, sucking up space and other peoples labor and resources.....

Does it? I mean, can we honestly and accurately say that?

Before the vaccines, plenty of people were catching it, and surviving it with minimal complications. Damn near everyone I know has had it, and most had it when they were unvaccinated. They were fine. Now, it’s coming around again and those same people are catching, vaccinated, and dealing with the exact same symptoms and severity as last time.

To be clear, I’m for everyone making whatever choice they decide to make. Respect their decisions. I’m personally vaccinated. I don’t care if you do or not. It’s none of my business. Don’t mandate it, that’s my sticking point.

Go see who is hospitalized, and who isnt...

They release the numbers where I live. Its usually around 80% (sometimes as low as 70, high as 90) of hospitalized covid patients are unvaxxed....then that percentage gets hire in icu, and on ventilators.

My wife treats people with covid daily, the very sick ones are all the unvaxxed.

What's so scary about the vaccine?
It’s a therapeutic. No adequate vaccine requires 4 doeses in a year and also comes along with a high amount of breakthrough cases. DTaP is closest at it’s a 3 shot series for children younger than 12 months old and you rarely see any breakthrough cases for those diseases.

Last edited:
Dont matter...no vaccinated covid patients in ICU. You think that's just coincidence?

If they were vaccinated they probably wouldnt be in icu, sucking up space and other peoples labor and resources.....
They put the vaccinated patients in the step down units. Also, are they really testing the patients in ICU once they say they are vaccinated?

They put the vaccinated patients in the step down units. Also, are they really testing the patients in ICU once they say they are vaccinated?

Seems most of the vaxxed covid patients come through ER with mild symptoms....but are basically freaks and think they are dying.

That's probably the biggest issue at the hospital. People just come in to ER wanting tested or with mild symptoms and jam it up.

Reactions: Eagle25427
That's 16-20 people out of an unvaxxed population of???
Well, he said his wife's hospital was larger than any in WV. So a population probably greater than Huntington-Charleston. So let's say 50,000 people in that hospital's serving area as a guess. Of that population, say 65% are vaccinated, so that would be 17,500 unvaccinated. So that would be a 0.001% filling up the ICU.

Well, he said his wife's hospital was larger than any in WV. So a population probably greater than Huntington-Charleston. So let's say 50,000 people in that hospital's serving area as a guess. Of that population, say 65% are vaccinated, so that would be 17,500 unvaccinated. So that would be a 0.001% filling up the ICU.
At the end of the day, people need to mind their own business and get on with their lives. If you believe in the vax, get it. If you don’t, don’t.

Serves an area of probably 400,000 but its not the only hospital, it's the largest though.

At the end of the day, people need to mind their own business and get on with their lives. If you believe in the vax, get it. If you don’t, don’t.
Agreed. But some people believe that either 1) mandate it for everyone or 2) if you get sick, and are unvaccinated, you deserve it, and shouldn't be treated..

To be fair, the real problems have nothing to do with unvaccinated people...unless they are taking up too much hospital space.

Right now the guidelines are suffocating schools and hospitals, all businesses. They are closing a local school today because of staffing...they are choking themselves to death and acting like they dont know why their plans dont work.

They pushed everyone to get tested then didnt have the capacity....its a huge mess. I think every school in my area will be closed again within the month.

Society cant function with what they have imposed.

To be fair, the real problems have nothing to do with unvaccinated people...unless they are taking up too much hospital space.

Right now the guidelines are suffocating schools and hospitals, all businesses. They are closing a local school today because of staffing...they are choking themselves to death and acting like they dont know why their plans dont work.

They pushed everyone to get tested then didnt have the capacity....its a huge mess. I think every school in my area will be closed again within the month.

Society cant function with what they have imposed.
Send your kids to private school. Outside of the end of 2020 school year (we went virtual) we were back in-person all of last year and this year. Not missing a beat.

Send your kids to private school. Outside of the end of 2020 school year (we went virtual) we were back in-person all of last year and this year. Not missing a beat.

Unfortunately the private schools are closing a lot this year, at least the one that is an option for us...new principal and I think hes a stickler.

Hard to pull the trigger when it feels like we are jumping into the same problems.

We've pretty mucb decided our 2 youngest will go to private school and the 2 older ones will stay in their school district....unless shit gets worse.

Edit: I shouldnt say they closed a lot, but they have closed. Our school closed once, but the quarantines have been brutal.

Yeah but people still go to the hospital for other reasons...accidents, emergency surgeries, strokes. Gotta have room for them.
That's emergency rooms and trauma rooms. Hospitals have extra rooms, but you know that. They don't keep COVID patients in surgery rooms.

And a lot of those people end up in the ICU, duh
You do realize that hospital "capacity" numbers aren't the actual rooms they have, it's the level when it begins to "threaten" capacity. Generally, they figure it at 75% occupancy. So they actually have extra rooms that the media, and gullible people like you, don't realize.

The death/hospital long stay rate for Omicron is very, VERY low. Remember "trust the science"? Yeah, that's what the science is telling people. Stop being gullible.

Unfortunately the private schools are closing a lot this year, at least the one that is an option for us...new principal and I think hes a stickler.

Hard to pull the trigger when it feels like we are jumping into the same problems.

We've pretty mucb decided our 2 youngest will go to private school and the 2 older ones will stay in their school district....unless shit gets worse.

Edit: I shouldnt say they closed a lot, but they have closed. Our school closed once, but the quarantines have been brutal.
We don’t quarantine our kids or ourselves unless we have fever. Otherwise, we go. Even with fever, we just call out sick and go back 24 hours after it passes. I don’t even participate in the health dept calls. This game ends when you stop playing it.

You do realize that hospital "capacity" numbers aren't the actual rooms they have, it's the level when it begins to "threaten" capacity. Generally, they figure it at 75% occupancy. So they actually have extra rooms that the media, and gullible people like you, don't realize.

The death/hospital long stay rate for Omicron is very, VERY low. Remember "trust the science"? Yeah, that's what the science is telling people. Stop being gullible.

I'm aware of all that.

Which is why I stated it wasnt a problem unless it actually became one.

We don’t quarantine our kids or ourselves unless we have fever. Otherwise, we go. Even with fever, we just call out sick and go back 24 hours after it passes. I don’t even participate in the health dept calls. This game ends when you stop playing it.

Well if a kid gets quarantined from school they dont let them back in until the quarantine period ends or a negative test....so it's not like we can just drop them off.

They give the kid a letter...its really dumb

As for myself, I'm not dealing with the health dept..

Well if a kid gets quarantined from school they dont let them back in until the quarantine period ends or a negative test....so it's not like we can just drop them off.

Unless you have symptoms, don't test. If you are sick, stay home until you feel better. That's the policy in my kids' district.

We send ours anyway and tell them we won’t share personal medical information.

Unless you have symptoms, don't test. If you are sick, stay home until you feel better. That's the policy in my kids' district.

If they are identified as a close contact in school, the district has a pandemic team and they send a quarantine letter from them and county health department...either quarantine formal x amount of days or get negative test.

Hmmm.....I always thought "prevent" means "keep from happening". Guess if we just keep changing definitions, we'll be out of it soon!
Yes, if it lower viral load it can PREVENT the spread to more people. I dont understand why the word is so tricky in this context to you.

Yes, if it lower viral load it can PREVENT the spread to more people. I dont understand why the word is so tricky in this context to you.
Because, the propaganda from the release of the vaccine was to "save lives" by getting the shot. Then it was "pandemic of the unvaccinated", again propaganda to influence/pressure people to take it. Then it was by mandate, again using the false narrative that the vaccinated are not catching/spreading it. Then we get to November 2021, and find out that the vaccinate catches it, higher than they were leading on, and they were also spreading it.

So you ask why I do not understand it? That's why. Why force me to take a shot that does NO benefit to anyone else around me? Why are we wearing masks? Why are we requiring vaccine cards to be able to gain entry to places if vaccinated people are just as at risk of spreading it as unvaccinated?

You guys who claim to be liberals or Democrats have bought in to this hook line and sinker. Hell, you are balls deep. One time, it would be the Democrats that would be raising hell against the government for overstepping their bounds on personal choice and freedoms. Like Bill Maher has said, these people are NOT Democrats. They are radicals and should be outed as such.

If they are identified as a close contact in school, the district has a pandemic team and they send a quarantine letter from them and county health department...either quarantine formal x amount of days or get negative test.
Or send them an email, no symptoms and we tested negative but won’t be sharing our private health information to them.

How does it apply to my post? Dont you think ADE was something studied in vaccine trials?
Hey, you took me off ignore. Now go back and check out my myriad of posts explaining ADE and VED/VEI. Also, vaccine trials, you mean the two weeks and 50 people they tested before they rolled them out globally?

Because, the propaganda from the release of the vaccine was to "save lives" by getting the shot. Then it was "pandemic of the unvaccinated", again propaganda to influence/pressure people to take it. Then it was by mandate, again using the false narrative that the vaccinated are not catching/spreading it. Then we get to November 2021, and find out that the vaccinate catches it, higher than they were leading on, and they were also spreading it.

So you ask why I do not understand it? That's why. Why force me to take a shot that does NO benefit to anyone else around me? Why are we wearing masks? Why are we requiring vaccine cards to be able to gain entry to places if vaccinated people are just as at risk of spreading it as unvaccinated?

You guys who claim to be liberals or Democrats have bought in to this hook line and sinker. Hell, you are balls deep. One time, it would be the Democrats that would be raising hell against the government for overstepping their bounds on personal choice and freedoms. Like Bill Maher has said, these people are NOT Democrats. They are radicals and should be outed as such.
Take a Xanax and relax johnny Bones, vaccinations are in your medical history too

Or send them an email, no symptoms and we tested negative but won’t be sharing our private health information to them.
Why? Out of principle? Sharing this medical information shouldnt be so horrible for people, imo, but it is your right.

Why? Out of principle? Sharing this medical information shouldnt be so horrible for people, imo, but it is your right.
I’m just done with playing the game. I’m no longer succumbing to other’s irrational fears. If you’re vaccinated, you’re fine. That’s what we were told.

2f1e9bd608b57ffd.jpeg

Reactions: Gunny46
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT