ADVERTISEMENT

"There's nothing that matters more than our freedoms right now."

I get a flu shot every year.

I have 4 kids. They get vaccines, the normal schedule so they can attend school.

I had chicken pox as a kid...my kids dont, because they get a vaccine for it.

This is a good thing. What are you freaks so scared about?

I believe all mandates are wrong.

But when Biden said patriotism was important, he was right. Vaccines don't hurt anyone, but they help other people.

That's going to win elections. Regular folks know vaccines work, and they help society.
"Regular folks"? What's that mean? Do vaccinated people still get COVID? Do they still spread it? Sorry, I don't take the flu vaccines and I'm not taking this either. My wife did. My kids did. I'm not.

"Regular folks"? What's that mean? Do vaccinated people still get COVID? Do they still spread it? Sorry, I don't take the flu vaccines and I'm not taking this either. My wife did. My kids did. I'm not.

Politically you are on the fringe...that's just the facts.

Regular folks know its better to be vaccinated against a virus then not, and most normal folks have gotten their routine shots...because that's a really normal thing to do in life.

My wife works at a major regional hospital, she manages a whole floor....pretty legit responsibility.

She says 100% of hospitalized patients this week are unvaccinated.

This isn't hard.

My wife works at a major regional hospital, she manages a whole floor....pretty legit responsibility.

This isn't hard.
Good for you. My body, my choice. Perhaps if you vaccinated people would stop spreading Omicron, we'd be back to normal.

Politically you are on the fringe...that's just the facts.

Regular folks know its better to be vaccinated against a virus then not, and most normal folks have gotten their routine shots...because that's a really normal thing to do in life.
Politically? Why are you bringing up politics? That has NOTHING to do with my stance. I'm a lifelong Democrat. Once upon a time, that party would not have stood for a person's freedom to choose to be violated....oh, wait...they still do, just with abortion though.

EDIT: And these same people who want to poke me with a needle also want to prevent the states from poking murderers and rapists with a needle to eliminate the scumbags from society. That's too "cruel".

Politically? Why are you bringing up politics? That has NOTHING to do with my stance. I'm a lifelong Democrat. Once upon a time, that party would not have stood for a person's freedom to choose to be violated....oh, wait...they still do, just with abortion though.

Because I work in politics and morons who fight the vaccines are politically toxic.

It's not hard to see who the idiots are...

Your stance is you're afraid to get a vaccine shot....

I don't know why, you've already seen dicks up close..why are vaccines worse?

Because I work in politics and morons who fight the vaccines are politically toxic.

Those who get the shot are afraid of not getting the shot. See how easy that was to flip it around? Also, what is the survival rate of those who don't get injected and what are the long term effects of the injection? Have you ever heard of Robert Malone?

This isn't hard.
That sounds like quite an exaggeration. Did your wife also check to see how many comorbidities these patients had?

Those who get the shot are afraid of not getting the shot. See how easy that was to flip it around? Also, what is the survival rate of those who don't get injected and what are the long term effects of the injection? Have you ever heard of Robert Malone?

People who get vaccinated against diseases have actual, functioning brains.

If you don't get vaccinated, stay away from hospitals. Dont make other people spend their labor fixing your stupidity. Play silly games, win silly prizes.

If you don't get vaccinated, stay away from hospitals. Dont make other people spend their labor fixing your stupidity. Play silly games, win silly prizes.
So people who have bad side effects to the vaccine should stay away from hospitals?
I'm not anti vax I'm anti vax right now . We agree people who make silly choices should not seek medical attention for them .

How long does the injection site continue to produce spike proteins and where do they travel in the body. Where do the lipid nano partucles accumulate in the body? What do the long term studies show are potential side effects of taking the jab?

How long does the injection site continue to produce spike proteins and where do they travel in the body. Where do the lipid nano partucles accumulate in the body? What do the long term studies show are potential side effects of taking the jab?

Ask a doctor

And...

Don't act like you'd actually believe a study...youd just call it propaganda,

So people who have bad side effects to the vaccine should stay away from hospitals?
I'm not anti vax I'm anti vax right now . We agree people who make silly choices should not seek medical attention for them .

People arent being hospitalized from getting the vaccine, silly goose...

So you think the vaccine is a tool of big pharma and govt to control you, but one of their studies of long term side effects would make you feel better?

Lol, ok....lots of mental gymnastics there.

So you think the vaccine is a tool of big pharma and govt to control you, but one of their studies of long term side effects would make you feel better?

Lol, ok....lots of mental gymnastics there.
I'm not saying the vaccine is for government control, the mandate is a different animal. I've had Corona & didn't even know it , yeah I'm not scared of it . I am scared of needing shot after shot for the rest of my life . I'm not scared of getting sick & taking nyquil for a couple days, dont like it . I am scared of a new type of pretreatment ( what this vaccine is) that as a fairly young healthy man I dont need & me getting it wont protect you or anyone else from getting it .
My ex mother law died in November from covid pneumonia, she was 71 & very sickly, a bad cold or the old fashion flu would have done the same thing . My granddaughter almost 2 has the rona right now & I'm no more concerned than if she had the flu or a cold .

Ahhh...setting me up for the ol', "well then what about smokers and people who eat fast food", argument.
I'm not setting you up .
Lol . That's your stance , I respect that . I say Medicaid/ Medicare should not pay for such things , put mandates out to protect us from ourselves, to guarantee our freedoms in the future

I'm not setting you up .
Lol . That's your stance , I respect that . I say Medicaid/ Medicare should not pay for such things , put mandates out to protect us from ourselves, to guarantee our freedoms in the future

Hey if a smoker gets lung cancer and then is offered a vaccine to heal then and they turn it down...then get sick, yeah - go pound salt.

No, my stance is I don't get vaccine shots for flu or viruses that I feel my body and immune system is strong enough to protect me from. And before you say "it protect others", no......it doesn't. Vaccinated persons spread the virus just as much.

Nobody cares about how your dad met your mom at the carnival.

Hey if a smoker gets lung cancer and then is offered a vaccine to heal then and they turn it down...then get sick, yeah - go pound salt.
If same person just didn't smoke he wouldn't have lung cancer. I could be wrong but we have known smoking causes lung cancer for the last 60 years . Your silly choices shouldn't cost me .
Cant have it both ways. I'm not against people getting the vax , as a matter of fact I'm for olds & the sick getting it. I might get it in a couple years, hell I might get the flu shot in a couple years. I've never knowingly had the flu . If the vax prevented the spread I would think differently on it .

If same person just didn't smoke he wouldn't have lung cancer. I could be wrong but we have known smoking causes lung cancer for the last 60 years . Your silly choices shouldn't cost me .
Cant have it both ways. I'm not against people getting the vax , as a matter of fact I'm for olds & the sick getting it. I might get it in a couple years, hell I might get the flu shot in a couple years. I've never knowingly had the flu . If the vax prevented the spread I would think differently on it .

If you refuse the vaccine then show up at ER because you are sick your biggest concern should be dying from embarrassment.

No, my stance is I don't get vaccine shots for flu or viruses that I feel my body and immune system is strong enough to protect me from. And before you say "it protect others", no......it doesn't. Vaccinated persons spread the virus just as much.

That's some major small dick energy right there bro

Actually a lot of this isn't happening. Especially the quote at the bottom. She advocated for you to decide for yourselves. Kinda of like you idiots have been saying about abortion for years. Even though you could care less what the baby might think. Smells like hypocrisy.
When someone starts talking about what an unborn baby that hasnt fully formed is “thinking”, it smells like ignorance rotting into muck that just gets in the way of logical thinking.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT