ADVERTISEMENT

the Apalachee High School shooting in Winder, Georgia... she/her/they trans pride ... another brain-washed kid... father arrested...

The second a child shows up on a watchlist with tangible proof (even something as simple as a discord post) they should lose their right to attend public schools, at least until a proper mental assessment and treatment is completed. Their parents should also show proof that their firearms are safely locked away at all times.

We can’t be letting these ticking timebombs walk around free.
lol, wut?

Are you out of your damn mind? Think about what you’re actually advocating for.

lol, wut?

So let me clarify where your heads at on this….

Hypothetically if a student goes online and threatens to shoot up the school on a Friday, we just allow them to show up like every thing is normal on Monday?

You don’t want them to undergo any mental evaluation?

In no world would I want to send my children to the same school as a student that is actively threatening to shoot up the school.

In my mind you punish those that are in the wrong, not those that are innocent.

A Pakistani national in Canada plotted to slaughter as many Jewish people as possible before he was charged with attempting to provide material support to ISIS, federal prosecutors said on Friday.

Muhammad Shahzeb Khan, 20, was arrested this week in Canada, where he planned to travel to New York to carry out a mass shooting at a Jewish center in Brooklyn, according to the criminal complaint.

Khan began posting on social media and communicating on an encrypted messaging app about his support for ISIS last November, the complaint said. He then began communicating with two undercover law enforcement officers, allegedly telling them about a "coordinated assault" using AR-style rifles to "target Israeli Jewish chabads."

Khan allegedly told the undercovers Oct. 7 and Oct. 11 "are the best days for targeting Jews." Oct. 7 marks the first anniversary of the Hamas attack on Israel and Oct. 11 is Yom Kippur, which is the holiest day of the year in Judaism.

Khan boasted that "New york is perfect to target jews" because it has the "largest Jewish population In america" and therefore, "even if we dont attack a[n] Event[,] we could rack up easily a lot of jews." Khan proclaimed that "we are going to nyc to slaughter them," and sent a photograph of the specific area inside of a location where he planned to carry out the attack, according to the criminal complaint.

The defendant is alleged to have planned a terrorist attack in New York City around October 7th of this year with the stated goal of slaughtering, in the name of ISIS, as many Jewish people as possible," Attorney General Merrick Garland said in a statement announcing the charges.

"Jewish communities — like all communities in this country — should not have to fear that they will be targeted by a hate-fueled terrorist attack," Garland said.

Khan is charged with one count of attempting to provide material support and resources to a designated foreign terrorist organization. If convicted, he faces a maximum sentence of 20 years in prison.

lol, wut?

So let me clarify where your heads at on this….

Hypothetically if a student goes online and threatens to shoot up the school on a Friday, we just allow them to show up like every thing is normal on Monday?

You don’t want them to undergo any mental evaluation?

In no world would I want to send my children to the same school as a student that is actively threatening to shoot up the school.

In my mind you punish those that are in the wrong, not those that are innocent.

We don't need anymore laws. There's more than enough already on the books and politicians will eventually abuse those. There was no metal detector at the school and everyone involved with this little turd failed him and those that they were suppose to protect. They arrested the father. How about holding the FBI and Local Police accountable too. I give them credit when they do a good job. However the previous investigation on this was pathetic.

We don't need anymore laws. There's more than enough already on the books and politicians will eventually abuse those. There was no metal detector at the school and everyone involved with this little turd failed him and those that they were suppose to protect. They arrested the father. How about holding the FBI and Local Police accountable too. I give them credit when they do a good job. However the previous investigation on this was pathetic.
If you threatened to kick your boss’ ass you’re getting fired. If you threaten to beat up a waiter at a restaurant you’re not going to be allowed back in. If you threaten to kill your spouse you can end up in cuffs. If you threaten to shoot up a school then the same rules should apply. Young kids don’t deserve to be forced to share the halls with kids threatening to kill them.

A kid I went to elementary school with got expelled for trying to jerk off in the fourth grade. No questions asked. No one batted an eye. That pales in comparison to threatening to shoot up a school.

Last edited:
If you threatened to kick your boss’ ass you’re getting fired. If you threaten to beat up a waiter at a restaurant you’re not going to be allowed back in. If you threaten to kill your spouse you can end up in cuffs. If you threaten to shoot up a school then the same rules should apply. Young kids don’t deserve to be forced to share the halls with kids threatening to kill them.

A kid I went to elementary school with got expelled for trying to jerk off in the fourth grade. No questions asked. No one batted an eye. That pales in comparison to threatening to shoot yo a school.

Ok. I don't disagree. People are frigging crazy. I have mentioned that a few times on here. We just don't need anymore laws. There's already plenty enough of them to deal with crap when people do their jobs the right way. Definitely better install the Metal Detectors though. This school didn't have them.

Ok. I don't disagree. People are frigging crazy. I have mentioned that a few times on here. We just don't need anymore laws. There's already plenty enough of them to deal with crap when people do their jobs the right way. Definitely better install the Metal Detectors though. This school didn't have them.
I'd like for people who say "metal detectors don't work" to explain why we have so many of them in stadiums, public events, concerts, etc.?

Reactions: Gunny46

The Georgia shooter had a mother who spent her entire life abusing him, neighbors recall that he grew up hungry and with dirty clothes. His aunt told the Washington Post that he was suffering from mental illness, and he was begging for help and despite that his father and his aunt and everyone around him, including the FBI did nothing about it, despite the fact that everybody involved knew what was going on.

So naturally, because the next shooter who suffers from the same thing this shooter was suffering from, the same mental trauma definitely won’t be able to find a gun on the black market and shoot up a school if we add another gun law to the already existing 20,000 gun laws on the books.

Liberals are dumber than a bunch of rocks, and I apologize to the rocks for the insult.

The Georgia shooter had a mother who spent her entire life abusing him, neighbors recall that he grew up hungry and with dirty clothes. His aunt told the Washington Post that he was suffering from mental illness, and he was begging for help and despite that his father and his aunt and everyone around him, including the FBI did nothing about it, despite the fact that everybody involved knew what was going on.

So naturally, because the next shooter who suffers from the same thing this shooter was suffering from, the same mental trauma definitely won’t be able to find a gun on the black market and shoot up a school if we add another gun law to the already existing 20,000 gun laws on the books.

Liberals are dumber than a bunch of rocks, and I apologize to the rocks for the insult.
Stop spinning the "sympathy" posts for the shooter. He's a monster. Just like all monsters that commit heinous acts, they have no conscience. I don't care about him, or others, "rehabbing". You can't change sociopaths.

Reactions: Gunny46
Stop spinning the "sympathy" posts for the shooter. He's a monster. Just like all monsters that commit heinous acts, they have no conscience. I don't care about him, or others, "rehabbing". You can't change sociopaths.

See there's something that we can agree on. There's people who commit crimes due to social hardships that can go through rehabilitation while paying their debt to society. They can go on to live productive lives if given the opportunity. However people like this kid ain't that. Once they get to be sociopaths it's time to execute publicly and without delay. Regardless how many people failed this little turd he's beyond fixing. Feeding him the rest of his life is a waste of resources that could be spent on metal detectors or other things to secure schools.

On another point if people read through the thread below I have pointed out why I'm a strong supporter of the 2A. Punishing everyone else because of people like this kid and his father are never going to fly. We should never allow those that wish to take advantage of these situations to advance their goal of disarming our citizens.

I don't support laws on making people to buy gun safes. However I beg those that support the 2A to buy one if you own guns. 42 States now have laws that hold Parents accountable. Make the investment and take nothing for granted.

I don't support draconian laws on censorship. However there needs to be more education for kids and parents on how "trolls" operate online. Think of it as a counter pysop operation for dummies. Unfortunately there's a reason some don't push that education.

I'd like for people who say "metal detectors don't work" to explain why we have so many of them in stadiums, public events, concerts, etc.?

Like I said above they work. Will they stop all shootings? No. But they certainly would help alot.

So it's confirmed then? This kid was "transgender"?

The suspect in the Georgia school shooting has not been identified as transgender by any reputable news organizations or by law enforcement officials. A press release, opens new tab from the Georgia Bureau of Investigation refers to Gray as “he” and a “son.”

The X handle “@is_never_wrong” has been associated with Gray in social media posts speculating that he is transgender, but the profiles shown do not match one another and none of them has been confirmed as authentic.

The screenshots of purported posts from that handle include one, opens new tab whose bio expresses support for Kamala Harris and the phrase “she/her/they trans pride” while another, opens new tab touts “TRANS PRIDE,” “MAGA” and “TRUMP 24” and a third, opens new tab says its content is fake.

A Sept. 5 CNN update, opens new tab on the shooting said it had obtained an FBI report from last year linking Gray to a Discord post about committing a mass shooting in the future. In separate posts, the same account “expressed frustration with the acceptance of transgender people,” CNN reported.

Last edited:
So it's confirmed then? This kid was "transgender"?

I don't think it's confirmed yet and they will need to release his writings and social media. His father did say he was bullied for being gay. They are saying he complained on discord about the acceptance of transgender people. But they made it out on CNN like he was against it. That's a contradicting view point so getting all the information out would be appropriate before jumping to certainty of it. He obviously had mental health issues. Like alot of kids today. I posted above 11 kids were arrested in Georgia alone for making online threats yesterday. Several others in multiple States. Hence why I said above that there needs to be a large push on educating children and parents on how propaganda online works. Unfortunately there's powerful people who don't want to do that. They just want to control the information.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT