ADVERTISEMENT

the Apalachee High School shooting in Winder, Georgia... she/her/they trans pride ... another brain-washed kid... father arrested...

He will need to do alot more to avoid serious jail time I suspect.

Sounds great. But if you continue to ignore what I'm telling you then you will learn the hard way. The world has always been extremely violent and the 1950's and even the 1980's was a long time ago. I suggest we secure and harden the schools first. Then we Deal with all the mental illness and evil simultaneously. Clean that up then we can discuss lowering the threat level.
I get what you're saying. I'm not naive to the world and its violence. It's sad that now its being inflicted on and by our youth in record numbers. I think we agree there is nothing that is likely to stop it nor prevent it from getting worse.

I'm sure this area isn't really your forte, but I would encourage you to look at all the ways schools have been "hardened" since Columbine in 98. To add, "hardened" even more with each progressive act of violence.

Just a small list of what is in most schools in the US:

ID badges
Shooter lockdown drills
Resource officers
Safe school entrances
Door buzzers
Door alarms
Warning codes
Quick or self locking doors
Detectors in the most violent schools
Millions of dollars thrown at the above with more every year

The thing is - none of this works. Throwing more money at the problem to "harden" hasn't solve it and won't fix it.

Here's the reality - schools are safe. Things like this are extremely rare and stats show that school is the safest place a kid can be. The media portrays it as more common than it really is - like they do with white cop killing a black man. The emotion of an event causes people to act irrationally. That's been going on forever and will continue forever...

I get what you're saying. I'm not naive to the world and its violence. It's sad that now its being inflicted on and by our youth in record numbers. I think we agree there is nothing that is likely to stop it nor prevent it from getting worse.

I'm sure this area isn't really your forte, but I would encourage you to look at all the ways schools have been "hardened" since Columbine in 98. To add, "hardened" even more with each progressive act of violence.

ID badges
Shooter lockdown drills
Resource officers
Safe school entrances
Door buzzers
Door alarms
Warning codes

The thing is - none of this works. Throwing more money at the problem to "harden" hasn't solve it and won't fix it.

Here's the reality - schools are safe. Things like this are extremely rare and stats show that school is the safest place a kid can be. The media portrays it as more common than it really is - like they do with white cop killing a black man. The emotion of an event causes people to act irrationally. That's been going on forever and will continue forever...
I would say most of what you mentioned has worked. The problem is that the "most violent schools" aren't the problem. It's the schools that have to choose new textbook/resources or metal detectors and SRO's. If this kid was able to have a rifle inside the school, I'd be willing to bet that there were not any detectors at the school.

ID badges
Shooter lockdown drills
Resource officers
Safe school entrances
Door buzzers
Door alarms
Warning codes

Not my forte? You're definitely trolling. Secure and Harden the Schools. After you save the world with your wishful thinking then we can make adjustments to the threat level. You're nonsense is going to continue to get children slaughtered.

Shewwwww. Again that's a pipe dream that's going to get more kids killed. There's the world you want to live in and the reality of the one you actually do. They are children. Our most valuable resource. Better wake up and start protecting them.
That's right. The world as is should be.

But, as I stated above, these events are extremely rare. More common, yes, but still extremely rare. And school is the safest place a kid can be.

But, when one spends his days online, searching and finding the bad, believing that a Commie, Muslim, or illegal immigrant is hiding behind the tree just waiting to take us out, then one sees evil everywhere and lives a life constantly in paranoia and fear.

That's not the world. That's not the US. It's a delusion. There is plenty of good out there, one just has to go offline and out to see it.

I would say most of what you mentioned has worked. The problem is that the "most violent schools" aren't the problem. It's the schools that have to choose new textbook/resources or metal detectors and SRO's. If this kid was able to have a rifle inside the school, I'd be willing to bet that there were not any detectors at the school.

Yes these things work. He's trolling and living in the 1950's. If he lived in the old frontier days his ass would have gotten scalped real quick like. I'm saying every School should have it all. But we need to cut Foreign Aid and other wasteful spending to convince everyone to get onboard.

ID badges
Shooter lockdown drills
Resource officers that are competent
Safe school entrances
Door buzzers
Door alarms
Warning codes
Detectors in every school

That's right. The world as is should be.

But, as I stated above, these events are extremely rare. More common, yes, but still extremely rare. And school is the safest place a kid can be.

But, when one spends his days online, searching and finding the bad, believing that a Commie, Muslim, or illegal immigrant is hiding behind the tree just waiting to take us out, then one sees evil everywhere and lives a life constantly in paranoia and fear.

That's not the world. That's not the US. It's a delusion. There is plenty of good out there, one just has to go offline and out to see it.

I get it. You hate paying taxes and hate the Government. Can't say I blame you. However back here on planet earth. We need to secure and harden the schools ASAP. Then we can work on the causes of the mental health crisis and crime running wild through our country.

You may be safe in mom's basement wearing your PJ'S and hanging out here all day under multiple accounts. The rest of the world isn't buying your nonsense. It's a jungle out there.

Good point. But, let's look at the situation in reality.

People complain about the TSA and the process to board a plane. How today we have to get to the airport at least 2 hours early just to go through the process.

And this is for the what, maybe 100 people on a plane?

Think about how this would work for a school of 1K? Or 2K?

Of course, the detectors would only be located at one entrance so that everyone has to go through that entrance for safety reasons. Kid gets buzzed, the whole line has to stop so he can get more thoroughly scanned. Then the process repeats itself. Kids have to arrive hours early - to get to their seats when school starts.

Have to add this: the public school must bid this out. The winner is the company who comes in with the lowest. Which means inferior products and service. Teh cheapest product out there. Operators who are undertrained and underpaid. Like most things in the school system, it works a while then breaks, works a while then breaks, on and on, until someone figures out how to get around it - which isn't difficult - or just gives up on it.

So, in summary, in an attempt to prevent an extremely rare event from occurring, we are going to spend thousands of dollars at something that is going to cause a whole bunch of other problems, that isn't going to work like it was thought, easily defeated, all under the guise of safety.

The weapons are already in the school and if the shooter is motivated all that can be controlled is the damage.

People complain about the TSA and the process to board a plane. How today we have to get to the airport at least 2 hours early just to go through the process.

Of course, the detectors would only be located at one entrance so that everyone has to go through that entrance for safety reasons. Kid gets buzzed, the whole line has to stop so he can get more thoroughly scanned. Then the process repeats itself. Kids have to arrive hours early - to get to their seats when school starts.

Have to add this: the public school must bid this out. The winner is the company who comes in with the lowest. Which means inferior products and service. Teh cheapest product out there. Operators who are undertrained and underpaid. Like most things in the school system, it works a while then breaks, works a while then breaks, on and on, until someone figures out how to get around it - which isn't difficult - or just gives up on it.

So, in summary, in an attempt to prevent an extremely rare event from occurring, we are going to spend thousands of dollars at something that is going to cause a whole bunch of other problems, that isn't going to work like it was thought, easily defeated, all under the guise of safety.

The weapons are already in the school and if the shooter is motivated all that can be controlled is the damage.

Where and when did you attend a Physical Security School?

So, you are saying since there would be some "inconvenience" for schools, that it's just not worth the safety measures?

Where and when did you attend a Physical Security School?
I'm guessing he's never been to a modern sporting event or amusement park where there are THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of people that must go through detector and bag checks, and it gets done in a very swift matter of time.

Not my forte? You're definitely trolling. Secure and Harden the Schools. After you save the world with your wishful thinking then we can make adjustments to the threat level. You're nonsense is going to continue to get children slaughtered.
Maybe. Maybe not. Won't know until it is tried.

We've tried the secure and harden. Hasn't worked. Won't work. Wishful thinking and wasteful spending.

Try to determine what I'm describing below:

A person is trapped- in a building often surrounded by fence and guards and in a cell for certain parts of the day. Always being monitored everywhere you go. Can only leave that cell when given permission and when it is unlocked. Can leave and go to another cell or designated place at the sound of a klaxon and only if given permission. Can eat only at certain time of day. Exercise is limited to certain time of day. If sign of trouble or trouble exists, gets locked down in cell and not allowed to leave. Is always told what to do and when to do it. Process repeats itself every day.

If you think I'm describing a prison - you'd be right. If you think I'm describing a public school - you'd be right also.

And you want to secure and harden the school?

Definitely not your forte...

I'm guessing he's never been to a modern sporting event or amusement park where there are THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of people that must go through detector and bag checks, and it gets done in a very swift matter of time.

Nothing is perfect nor will it stop every threat everytime. But like I said before. I use to volunteer for free to teach this stuff to School Leaders and Local Police Departments. Society has only gotten more dangerous since then. Spend the money to secure and harden the schools. We should have done it a long time ago instead of spending 20+ years trying to Nation Build in the Middle East. The Dopamine Feedback Loop is frying people's brain. So it's not going to get better anytime soon.

So, you are saying since there would be some "inconvenience" for schools, that it's just not worth the safety measures?
No its not worth it. Not in inconvenience nor in safety because it won't work. Gives the illusion of safety is all it does.

They aren't coming in to shoot or blow the place up.

Except when they do - like in London a few years ago or the Taylor Swift a few week ago.

Only thing that can prevent it is prior intelligence - like Vienna. A motivated person, especially a loner who can get lost in a crowd of one, you aren't stopping.

1988. You?

You have no Physical Security Training. You are basically repeating Kamala Harris and DNC Policies

You do remember this isn't the only thread on here right? Just checking on how high you are right now.

Nothing is perfect nor will it stop every threat everytime. But like I said before. I use to volunteer for free to teach this stuff to School Leaders and Local Police Departments. Society has only gotten more dangerous since then. Spend the money to secure and harden the schools. We should have done it a long time ago instead of spending 20+ years trying to Nation Build in the Middle East. The Dopamine Feedback Loop is frying people's brain. So it's not going to get better anytime soon.
I got paid to do it. Well, did until I retired. Saw the futility of it. Can't afford what it would take to work, and would, in the end, make problems worse as you would have to rob Peter to pay Paul to make it work - exasperating the problems that already exists in underfunded schools.

No its not worth it. Not in inconvenience nor in safety because it won't work. Gives the illusion of safety is all it does.
They aren't coming in to shoot or blow the place up.

Except when they do - like in London a few years ago or the Taylor Swift a few week ago.

Only thing that can prevent it is prior intelligence - like Vienna. A motivated person, especially a loner who can get lost in a crowd of one, you aren't stopping.

You understand the nonsense you are spouting is why we don't let our Libertarian Friends be in charge of Security.

You have no Physical Security Training. You are basically repeating Kamala Harris and DNC Policies

You do remember this isn't the only thread on here right? Just checking on how high you are right now.
Ok. Believe what you want. There's a reason you only made G-7. If that.

I got paid to do it. Well, did until I retired. Saw the futility of it. Can't afford what it would take to work, and would, in the end, make problems worse as you would have to rob Peter to pay Paul to make it work - exasperating the problems that already exists in underfunded schools.

No you didn't. You understand anyone who has really done this stuff for a living knows your full shit? Right?

Proud member.

Because of the nonsense you spout and believe, that's the reason we need it

It's not nonsense goofball. It's reality. Everyone can see it so you pretending it's not happening is why people don't take you serious. IRL even Real Libertarians understand WTH I'm pointing out.

Sure you did.

If you did, you would understand why people who did don't brag about it.

That's nonsense. You never read Chuck Yeager's books? I didn't think he was bragging. Just sharing his experiences. Like alot of other people have done.

You like to play make believe. I get a good laugh out of it.

Last edited:
Our Institutions are too busy interfering with Trump instead of protecting its citizens. Being you pay them it should piss you off. They need downsized, reformed, new hiring procedures, better candidates, better leadership, and focusing on their actual mission statement.

Reactions: Maddoggeer
How about an answer on how the little turd got the gun in the school?

Advocates call for new panic alarm system nationwide after Ga. school shooting​

The system, which authorities say was put in place about a week ago, prevented a "much larger tragedy,” Georgia Bureau of Investigation Director Chris Hosey said​

So there was fraud, waste, and abuse from 2017-2021 too that prevented funding to go to the schools for this purpose? Stop trying to make this a "Democrat rule" problem when we both know the POTUS (either party) and Congress don't give a sh!t about fixing these situations.
What problem? A random school shooting once a year? It’s not a statistical problem requiring the kind of money you’re talking about. So, no, I don’t think Congress needs to appropriate funds to out in metal detectors. But, I’m also in favor of shutting down Govt funded drug treatment facilities and pulling Narcan off the streets. And, I’m in favor of letting big businesses that are going to fail, actually fail.

Look, it’s emotionally tragic, but I’m not prone to act on emotion against the freedoms of 300 million other people. It’s just a reality of our lives and it will continue. No measures that could be taken short of full firearm confiscation will solve school shootings. No reason to waste money on a problem that can’t be solved.

What problem? A random school shooting once a year? It’s not a statistical problem requiring the kind of money you’re talking about. So, no, I don’t think Congress needs to appropriate funds to out in metal detectors. But, I’m also in favor of shutting down Govt funded drug treatment facilities and pulling Narcan off the streets. And, I’m in favor of letting big businesses that are going to fail, actually fail.

Look, it’s emotionally tragic, but I’m not prone to act on emotion against the freedoms of 300 million other people. It’s just a reality of our lives and it will continue. No measures that could be taken short of full firearm confiscation will solve school shootings. No reason to waste money on a problem that can’t be solved.

We have a military for a reason even though we shouldn't have to use it all the time. Shootings are becoming more common. Then there's all the other crime happening in schools. It's past time to secure them. We could have done it with a fraction of what we have spent on Ukraine and 20+ years attempting to win hearts and minds in the Middle East.

This just one example in Texas. But if we added up what is spent on illegal aliens yearly we could have secured the border and the schools already.

AG Paxton: Illegal Immigration Costs Texas Taxpayers Over $850 Million Each Year​

Reactions: Maddoggeer
GBI updates on questions.

No metal detectors at the school. What people don't realize is the schools that do have them catch kids with weapons more than reported.

• Does Apalachee High School have metal detectors? No

Law enforcement sources speaking to CNN reveal that the Discord account belonging to the Winder, Ga. mass school shooting suspect allegedly had posts about plans for a mass shooting over grievances about the lack of trans acceptance. https://edition.cnn.com/2024/09/05/us/colt-gray-suspect-georgia-shooter/index.html…Suspect Colt Gray was on the radar of the FBI over the alleged online threats last year. He is accused of killing four people at Apalachee High School on Sept. 4, 2024.The American radical trans activist movement ("Trantifa") is filled with violent extremism, including popular messaging about killing people who don't accept trans ideology.Photos: Mugshots of Colt Gray and three photos of popular shirts worn by trans activists.

Daily Mail has obtained transcripts from Colt Gray's father's interview with law enforcement last year. The father reveals that his son, who is accused of carrying out a mass shooting this week at school, was bullied for being queer. https://dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13822217/Georgia-school-shooter-Colt-Gray-bullied-gay.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&ito=social-twitter_mailonline

CNN's Isabel Rosales reports to Anderson Cooper about the Winder, Ga. school mass shooter's alleged Discord posts in 2023 expressing a desire to kill and frustrations over transgender issues. A transcript of Colt Grey's father's interview with law enforcement last year reveals that his son was allegedly bullied for being queer at school.

Last edited:
The second a child shows up on a watchlist with tangible proof (even something as simple as a discord post) they should lose their right to attend public schools, at least until a proper mental assessment and treatment is completed. Their parents should also show proof that their firearms are safely locked away at all times.

We can’t be letting these ticking timebombs walk around free.

Reactions: Eagle25427
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT