ADVERTISEMENT

the Apalachee High School shooting in Winder, Georgia... she/her/they trans pride ... another brain-washed kid... father arrested...

she/her/they trans pride

GWvPtpFWYAAs5Ce

That's never going to happen. At best you would get conquered by a Foreign Country or everyone kills each other during the Anarchy. Here in the real world the American people need to figure out how they fix the Country we got.

Reactions: Maddoggeer
"WVU82 falling for more fake "media"."

@MountaineerWV

which part triggered you ?
1. or 2. or both ?

1. Kamala 2024 end all MAGAts

2. she/her/they trans pride

Last edited:
WVU82 falling for more fake "media".

Well there's been several of them lately so I wouldn't rule it out yet. From reports so far it looks l ike someone online helped radicalize him. Hard telling what's up with Dad.

"WVU82 falling for more fake "media"."

@MountaineerWV

which part triggered you ?
1. or 2. or both ?

1. Kamala 2024 end all MAGAts

2. she/her/they trans pride
I don't get triggered. You are the one that gets on here for hours straight posting everything you see on social media and trusting it as "truth" without fact checking first. How about wait just a bit before going crazy about your topic of the day?

Well there's been several of them lately so I wouldn't rule it out yet. From reports so far it looks l ike someone online helped radicalize him. Hard telling what's up with Dad.
Don't post it until validated. Only creates more "fog" to have to sort your way through.

Don't post it until validated. Only creates more "fog" to have to sort your way through.

I'm the one who said I don't think it's a real Picture of him. But being Transgender is a mental illness and this kid definitely had some mental health issues. Online predators love those types.

@CynicalPublius

There is no such thing as “disinformation” or “misinformation.”

There is only “information.”

There is no such thing as “hate speech.

”There is only “speech.”

————————-

It is up to each free American citizen to decide for himself or herself what information is valid or invalid, and what speech might reflect love or reflect hate or reflect something altogether different.

It’s called the First Amendment.

It’s called freedom.

It’s called a free person having agency over his or her own mind.

Deal with it, you fascist freaks.

I'm the one who said I don't think it's a real Picture of him. But being Transgender is a mental illness and this kid definitely had some mental health issues. Online predators love those types.
I know you did. I'm just saying this wouldn't be the first time WVU82 has posted fake info. Like the teenage girl he said was "dead" in Missouri after getting beat up in the streets. Even though she wasn't dead. Then he said she's "brain dead". She wasn't brain dead. She's recovering fine.

@CynicalPublius

There is no such thing as “disinformation” or “misinformation.”

There is only “information.”

There is no such thing as “hate speech.

”There is only “speech.”

————————-

It is up to each free American citizen to decide for himself or herself what information is valid or invalid, and what speech might reflect love or reflect hate or reflect something altogether different.

It’s called the First Amendment.

It’s called freedom.

It’s called a free person having agency over his or her own mind.

Deal with it, you fascist freaks.
You weren't saying this a few years ago.

I know you did. I'm just saying this wouldn't be the first time WVU82 has posted fake info. Like the teenage girl he said was "dead" in Missouri after getting beat up in the streets. Even though she wasn't dead. Then he said she's "brain dead". She wasn't brain dead. She's recovering fine.

Sammyk was on here calling for the death of Trump and his Supporters. Either he's an informant fishing or a psychopath trying to get someone to act. Neither is OK in my book. I don't call for him to be banned. I just let people know not fall for it either way. This place allows for people to have an account without using their real identity. That's good as long as nobody is planning a terrorist attack. Until then nobody needs to be censored. FFS I have had to correct things I have posted. It happens.

Aug 27, 2024
Kaylee Gain Is Walking and Has 'Greatly Improved' Cognitively, Family Is 'Truly Amazed' Kaylee Gain, a Missouri teen who was severely injured in a fight outside her school, is continuing to make progress after suffering traumatic brain injuries.

April 17, 2024

“Physically she is doing well, walking with little to no assistance but must wear a helmet for her safety as she is still missing her bone flap.”
It was previously reported that Gain, who has been hospitalized since March 8, had begun talking again, albeit in short sentences and in limited conversation.

Now, her father says she will undergo physical and occupational therapy, as well as counseling.

She'll NEVER 'be fine'..

Last edited:
Kaylee Gain Is Walking and Has 'Greatly Improved' Cognitively, Family Is 'Truly Amazed' Kaylee Gain, a Missouri teen who was severely injured in a fight outside her school, is continuing to make progress after suffering traumatic brain injuries.

Aug 27, 2024
Too bad you posted she was dead. Then brain dead. When she wasn't.

What a total bullshit Fake News headline from the AP.Here is the full quote:“I don’t like that this is a fact of life. But if you are a psycho and you want to make headlines, you realize that our schools are soft targets. And we have got to bolster security at our schools. We’ve got to bolster security so if a psycho wants to walk through the front door and kill a bunch of children they’re not able.”

So, let's get back to the original question - how can we prevent (most of) these events?

I'm going to lay out some simple ideas broken down into several areas:

Schools

1. Stop with the consolidation of schools. Some of these schools today are larger than our state universities like Shepherd or Concord. Go back to community schools by breaking them up. No more than 5-6 hundred students per school. At these large schools, its too easy for a kid to get lost, disappear, never known nor know anyone, at a time during their development when they are the most vulnerable. It's much harder to shoot up a school when everyone knows you - other parents, teachers, community members, etc. and knows your family also - and you know them, too.
2. Stop turning schools into little prisons. Bars, guards, detectors, and all the other BS all under the guise of safety. You create a prison, you get prisoners, and they'll act like it. In a prison, its a dog-eat-dog world, with alphas running the show, dictating whose in and out. Is it any wonder someone gets shanked?
3. Stop with the belief of a free public education for all. Some kids just need to be cut loose. They're too dangerous, disruptive, and demented to be around the other kids. Kick them to the curb - expel them permanently. With the prevalence of online schooling now, there are options for those kids. You can't sacrifice the few or the many for the benefit of trying (and usually failing) to save the one.

There are others, but these three are a good start...

Teachers

1. Stop with calling everything "bullying". Most of what is called that isn't. The word gets so overused that when it does actually happen, and its truly bad, it often gets pushed down the priority list because they're dealing with the inconsequential crap like "Jennie said I had lice" or "Mark called me a ___________". Let kids fix things themselves (to the degree they can) so they can learn a lot of life lessons in the process.
2. Stop with the acceptance of deviant behaviors. A kid piercing himself with a 16 penny nail isn't him "just trying to stand out". Nor is Sam wanting to turn himself into Samantha. These people need mental help that you aren't qualified to provide.
3. Stop turning learning into easiness. It used to be that being an honor student was a real honor - a sign that you really worked hard and persevered. In today's world, you have to be truly lazy or a real misfit NOT to be on the honor roll. Give these kids something they can be proud of - REAL achievement - as well as something they can work towards. When they have goals to work on and towards, they don't have time nor the energy to plan out mass murders.

Parents

1. Stop trying to buy your kids love. Cell phones, shoes, game systems, and yes, even guns, don't make up for YOU and YOUR time. You don't need 70 inch TV's, 70K pickups, and AR15's to be happy. If you make a little less, have a little less in your 401 today its ok. You'll more than make up for it with the time you'll spend with your kids - and they'll thank you for it later on (maybe even if it's not throwing you into a nursing home because you can afford it anyway!)
2. Stop with the helicoptering. Let your kids make some mistakes, get hurt a little, take some chances, and even fail. Kids today are too soft mentally because parents don't let this happen. Kids don't learn useful life skills this way. Your kids will be 30, single, still living at home with you, because you've always made the decisions for them and they have no coping skills developed. No perseverance nor mental fortitude.
3. Stop with the "gentle" parenting. Bust your kids ass. Teach them early who is the boss and what their role is - rule follower not rule maker. Boy, is this one of the biggest problems we all see today - the kid who rules the roost. They've learned this role, they expect everyone else to recognize it as well, and when someone or others don't - the kid pops because the pressure has built up until it has to be released. Give them chores to do, better yet do it together, and you'll have a happier kid who isn't planning on taking down his school and as many faculty and classmates as possible.

Lots of words, I know. Just had to get that rant out...

But she didn't. And you didn't want to believe that because it didn't fit your agenda.

I have an agenda. To get Americans to stop fighting themselves and save there country. I will know I'm making progress when you endorse Trump over Harris.

Reactions: Maddoggeer
So, let's get back to the original question - how can we prevent (most of) these events?

Schools

1. Stop with the consolidation of schools. Some of these schools today are larger than our state universities like Shepherd or Concord. Go back to community schools by breaking them up. No more than 5-6 hundred students per school. At these large schools, its too easy for a kid to get lost, disappear, never known nor know anyone, at a time during their development when they are the most vulnerable. It's much harder to shoot up a school when everyone knows you - other parents, teachers, community members, etc. and knows your family also - and you know them, too.
2. Stop turning schools into little prisons. Bars, guards, detectors, and all the other BS all under the guise of safety. You create a prison, you get prisoners, and they'll act like it. In a prison, its a dog-eat-dog world, with alphas running the show, dictating whose in and out. Is it any wonder someone gets shanked?
3. Stop with the belief of a free public education for all. Some kids just need to be cut loose. They're too dangerous, disruptive, and demented to be around the other kids. Kick them to the curb - expel them permanently. With the prevalence of online schooling now, there are options for those kids. You can't sacrifice the few or the many for the benefit of trying (and usually failing) to save the one.

Teachers

1. Stop with calling everything "bullying". Most of what is called that isn't. The word gets so overused that when it does actually happen, and its truly bad, it often gets pushed down the priority list because they're dealing with the inconsequential crap like "Jennie said I had lice" or "Mark called me a ___________". Let kids fix things themselves (to the degree they can) so they can learn a lot of life lessons in the process.
2. Stop with the acceptance of deviant behaviors. A kid piercing himself with a 16 penny nail isn't him "just trying to stand out". Nor is Sam wanting to turn himself into Samantha. These people need mental help that you aren't qualified to provide.
3. Stop turning learning into easiness. It used to be that being an honor student was a real honor - a sign that you really worked hard and persevered. In today's world, you have to be truly lazy or a real misfit NOT to be on the honor roll. Give these kids something they can be proud of - REAL achievement - as well as something they can work towards. When they have goals to work on and towards, they don't have time nor the energy to plan out mass murders.

Parents

1. Stop trying to buy your kids love. Cell phones, shoes, game systems, and yes, even guns, don't make up for YOU and YOUR time. You don't need 70 inch TV's, 70K pickups, and AR15's to be happy. If you make a little less, have a little less in your 401 today its ok. You'll more than make up for it with the time you'll spend with your kids - and they'll thank you for it later on (maybe even if it's not throwing you into a nursing home because you can afford it anyway!)
2. Stop with the helicoptering. Let your kids make some mistakes, get hurt a little, take some chances, and even fail. Kids today are too soft mentally because parents don't let this happen. Kids don't learn useful life skills this way. Your kids will be 30, single, still living at home with you, because you've always made the decisions for them and they have no coping skills developed. No perseverance nor mental fortitude.
3. Stop with the "gentle" parenting. Bust your kids ass. Teach them early who is the boss and what their role is - rule follower not rule maker. Boy, is this one of the biggest problems we all see today - the kid who rules the roost. They've learned this role, they expect everyone else to recognize it as well, and when someone or others don't - the kid pops because the pressure has built up until it has to be released. Give them chores to do, better yet do it together, and you'll have a happier kid who isn't planning on taking down his school and as many faculty and classmates as possible.

This is a world you don't live in anymore and it has nothing to do with guns and it's not going to get better anytime soon. It's a utopia that's long gone. Sorry to be the asshole to tell you that but I'm just being honest.

I get that and accept your honesty. You're not being a jerk by saying or believing it. It's a belief that the majority of people hold. It's just wrong thinking and doesn't work. Let me explain why...

There is something that the majority of people simply overlook who believe this idea. It's blatantly obvious, though:

The overwhelming majority of school shootings come from the inside!

It isn't the local Jason Vorhees-type psycho who is shooting his way into schools. That is what the school "defense" system is designed to protect from!

It's the overlooked kid who is already inside, who can walk right in through any door at any time of the day, who does the shooting. Who comes through the unlocked, propped open lunchroom door. Who comes in with the kids getting off the bus in the morning, just like every morning.

All the detectors, resource officers, etc. just give the illusion of safety. With a little planning and forethought, easy to circumvent. Especially if one is really motivated. Sure, it'll catch the kid seeking a little attention, who had no plans to go through with it anyway. But, that's all...

Schools

Teachers

Parents

Wow. You honestly think that LESS will create a "safer" environment? Damn dude. I will have to disagree with that statement.

I get that and accept your honesty. You're not being a jerk by saying or believing it. It's a belief that the majority of people hold. It's just wrong thinking and doesn't work. Let me explain why...

There is something that the majority of people simply overlook who believe this idea. It's blatantly obvious, though:

The overwhelming majority of school shootings come from the inside!

It isn't the local Jason Vorhees-type psycho who is shooting his way into schools. That is what the school "defense" system is designed to protect from!

It's the overlooked kid who is already inside, who can walk right in through any door at any time of the day, who does the shooting. Who comes through the unlocked, propped open lunchroom door. Who comes in with the kids getting off the bus in the morning, just like every morning.

All the detectors, resource officers, etc. just give the illusion of safety. With a little planning and forethought, easy to circumvent. Especially if one is really motivated. Sure, it'll catch the kid seeking a little attention, who had no plans to go through with it anyway. But, that's all...

Shewwwww. Again that's a pipe dream that's going to get more kids killed. There's the world you want to live in and the reality of the one you actually do. They are children. Our most valuable resource. Better wake up and start protecting them.

Accused Apalachee High School shooter's troubled home life, potential warning signs​

I intentionally left off the biggest thing people can do to help their kids not become maniacs - take them to church and live Godly lives. The people who do those two things, utopian as is may seem as you say, is getting less and less every day.

I intentionally left off the biggest thing people can do to help their kids not become maniacs - take them to church and live Godly lives. The people who do those two things, utopian as is may seem as you say, is getting less and less every day.

Sounds great. But if you continue to ignore what I'm telling you then you will learn the hard way. The world has always been extremely violent and the 1950's and even the 1980's was a long time ago. I suggest we secure and harden the schools first. Then we Deal with all the mental illness and evil simultaneously. Clean that up then we can discuss lowering the threat level.

Wow. You honestly think that LESS will create a "safer" environment? Damn dude. I will have to disagree with that statement.
I get it. But the plan I wrote out above only works if its done wholesale. Like a chair - if all the parts are there and assembled correctly, it works pretty well. But, take away a part, and its collapses under its own weight.

Still, I get the emotion of it all. The gut-reaction to "do more" even though the "more" that has been done since Columbine, VT, etc. don't prevent or hardly even slow down the madness.

Sounds great. But if you continue to ignore what I'm telling you then you will learn the hard way. The world has always been extremely violent and the 1950's and even the 1980's was a long time ago. I suggest we secure and harden the schools first. Then we Deal with all the mental illness and evil simultaneously. Clean that up then we can discuss lowering the threat level.
I get it. But the plan I wrote out above only works if its done wholesale. Like a chair - if all the parts are there and assembled correctly, it works pretty well. But, take away a part, and its collapses under its own weight.

Still, I get the emotion of it all. The gut-reaction to "do more" even though the "more" that has been done since Columbine, VT, etc. don't prevent or hardly even slow down the madness.

You're delusional at best. I will give you the benefit of just trolling.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT