ADVERTISEMENT

the Apalachee High School shooting in Winder, Georgia... she/her/they trans pride ... another brain-washed kid... father arrested...

How many days did it take them to release the trump shooters name?

And he wasn’t a juvenile

They are charging him as an adult but I get your point especially when it took forever to get the Manifesto of the Nashville Shooter. They did everything they could to prevent that being released.

Reactions: EerNearClemson

NEW: Kamala Harris reacts to the tragic sh**ting at Apalachee High School in Winder, Georgia, says "it doesn't have to be this way."Ironically, while speaking at an event in 2019, Kamala actually called for the *removal* of police officers in schools.Harris said it was important to remove officers, who could potentially prevent a school sh**ting, because of "inequities around school discipline.""And then also again, what we need to do about taking demilitarizing our schools and taking police officers out of schools," she said at the time."We need to deal with the reality and speak the truth about the inequities around school discipline."

GWrBo0hXsAA1WhK

Last edited:
When they say we have a "drug epidemic", Congress give BILLIONS to treatment facilities to "fix" the problem. When corporations are going bankrupt, Congress spends BILLIONS to bail them out. When schools nationwide need metal detectors, SRO's, security upgrades, etc., Congress says "use your local school budget".

Reactions: roadtrasheer

NEW: Kamala Harris reacts to the tragic sh**ting at Apalachee High School in Winder, Georgia, says "it doesn't have to be this way."Ironically, while speaking at an event in 2019, Kamala actually called for the *removal* of police officers in schools.Harris said it was important to remove officers, who could potentially prevent a school sh**ting, because of "inequities around school discipline.""And then also again, what we need to do about taking demilitarizing our schools and taking police officers out of schools," she said at the time."We need to deal with the reality and speak the truth about the inequities around school discipline."
When they say we have a "drug epidemic", Congress give BILLIONS to treatment facilities to "fix" the problem. When corporations are going bankrupt, Congress spends BILLIONS to bail them out. When schools nationwide need metal detectors, SRO's, security upgrades, etc., Congress says "use your local school budget".

Harris wanted to get rid of SRO's at one time. THAT'S STUPID. As far as the metal detectors. Yes every school should have one and we could have already done it with the Foreign Aid that is wasted every year. I'll skip over the other fraud, waste, and abuse for now. There's also other things that would help that cost nothing. I use to volunteer my off time to educate School Boards and Local Police on Physical Security plans that would do this. Some were very receptive and others were too lazy to want to implement them.

Reactions: Maddoggeer
Wow. Looks like this kid could have talking to one of Putin's Intel agents or another countries that was brain washing him to commit violence. That makes not digging into this even worse. Don't fall for there wasn't probably cause either. There was plenty of it. Putin would love to disarm our citizens. Unfortunately so do the DNC.

Incident report sheds light on 2023 alleged threat incident involving Apalachee High shooting suspect​

ATLANTA, Ga. (Atlanta News First) - An incident report is shedding light on a 2023 suspected threat incident the 14-year-old suspect in the Wednesday Apalachee High School shooting was believed to be involved in.

Colt Gray, a student at the high school, faces murder charges in connection to the deadly shooting that claimed the lives of two students and two teachers.

On May 21, 2023, a Jackson County deputy looked into a tip from the FBI about a threat to shoot up a middle school. The threat was made through the instant messaging platform Discord, the incident report states.

Deputies went to a home on River Mist Circle in Jefferson after checking a previous home where Gray used to live.

Deputies spoke with Gray and his father. Gray told deputies that he used to have a Discord account but “deleted it prior to moving from their previous address” about three months before. The report later states Gray and his father moved in May.

Apalachee High School shooting suspect was 14-year-old student: What we know

The report states Gray “expressed concern that someone is accusing him of threatening to shoot up a school, stating that he would never say such a thing, even in a joking manner.”

Gray’s father said there were hunting rifles in the home and that Gray was “allowed to use them when supervised but does not have unfettered access to them.”

The incident report states that the FBI tip was reviewed further on May 23. Tips were received from several IP addresses, but the exact location was unclear.

The report states the tip included user information on the Discord account, and that the email associated with it belonged to Gray. It also says that the account was created on April 2, which falls outside the time frame Gray said he deleted his account.

The report states there was “inconsistent information” in the tip. IP addresses show the Discord account was used in Fort Valley and Statesboro, but also in Buffalo, NY and northern Virginia. The Discord account name was also in Russian, and the phone number on the account was listed as a LaGrange phone number.

A translation of the Russian letters spelled out “Lanza,” which investigators believed referred to Adam Lanza, the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooter.

A deputy spoke to Gray and his father once again. Gray told authorities he stopped using his Discord account because “too many people kept hacking his account and he was afraid someone would use his information for nefarious purposes.”

The father and son also told the deputy they did not know the email address or speak Russian.

“At this time, due to the inconsistent nature of the information received by the FBI, the allegation that Colt or (his father) is the user behind the Discord account that made the threat cannot be substantiated,” the report states.

Last edited:
Harris wanted to get rid of SRO's at one time. THAT'S STUPID. As far as the metal detectors. Yes every school should have one and we could have already done it with the Foreign Aid that is wasted every year. I'll skip over the other fraud, waste, and abuse for now. There's also other things that would help that cost nothing. I use to volunteer my off time to educate School Boards and Local Police on Physical Security plans that would do this. Some were very receptive and others were too lazy to want to implement them.
You agree Congress should step in and fund these upgrades? Because last time I checked, even with the foreign aid, we still give BILLIONS to drug treatment centers, corporation bailouts, etc.

You agree Congress should step in and fund these upgrades? Because last time I checked, even with the foreign aid, we still give BILLIONS to drug treatment centers, corporation bailouts, etc.

I said we should have metal detectors and quality SRO'S in schools. I also said there's alot of things that can be done that cost nothing but the willingness to not be lazy.

That can be done without even having a conversation about the other stuff you want to go off on. Those are different topics that have nothing to do in solving this.

Report shares details on investigation into accused Barrow Co. school shooter threat made last year​

Channel 2 Investigative Reporter Justin Gray obtained a copy of the investigative report that details investigators’ interview with the teenager and his father surrounding the threats.

In a statement shared with Channel 2 Action News, the Federal Bureau of Investigation said they had shared information with the Jackson County Sheriff’s Office after Colt Gray posted pictures of guns online and made anonymous threats to shoot at a then-unidentified school.

WSB-TV Channel 2 – Atlanta Logo
WATCH

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/ba...now-about-victims/2EHEE7BEXNETLOK5ARVOBZX43M/
https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/ba...-shooting-suspect/SQMMEKLHMRGKZE7GIQZCW6MAXA/
https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/ma...ool-barrow-county/S3LVRPI5DRFPFIFP4O7WXE3VOE/
BREAKING NEWS|Apalachee High School shooting: What we know about the victims
BREAKING NEWS|Colt Gray: What we know about 14-year-old Apalachee High School shooting suspect
BREAKING NEWS|LIVE UPDATES: GA officials say Colt Gray, Apalachee High School suspect, at youth detention…

Unmute
WSB Now
Live Local News
Live Newscast covering important local topics and events

Drag to Resize Video
BARROW COUNTY

Report shares details on investigation into accused Barrow Co. school shooter threat made last year​

Apalachee High School shooting

+Caption
(Megan Varner/Getty Images)

By Sam Sachs, WSBTV.comSeptember 05, 2024 at 10:34 am EDT

BARROW COUNTY, Ga. — In the aftermath of a deadly school shooting in Barrow County on Wednesday, details are being revealed about the shooting suspect’s past brushes with law enforcement.
As Channel 2 Action News reported Wednesday, officers spoke to then-13-year-old shooting suspect Colt Gray last year after receiving information from federal agents that he may be tied to threats made against a school.
Channel 2 Investigative Reporter Justin Gray obtained a copy of the investigative report that details investigators’ interview with the teenager and his father surrounding the threats.

Apalachee High School teacher says his first instinct was to find a weapon

Students help drag shot teacher back into classroom after gunman opens fire inside Apalachee High
https://www.leaffilterusa.com/lp
Gutters System US|
Sponsored by Taboola
Here's What A New Gutter System Should Cost You In 2024

Woman says her father was among victims shot, wounded at Apalachee High School

Student describes moment gunman started opening fire at Apalachee High School

In a statement shared with Channel 2 Action News, the Federal Bureau of Investigation said they had shared information with the Jackson County Sheriff’s Office after Colt Gray posted pictures of guns online and made anonymous threats to shoot at a then-unidentified school.

The 2023 incident report from Jackson County investigators said they got information from the FBI about Colt Gray possibly threatening to shoot up a middle school the next day. According to the report, the tip was given to the sheriff’s office on May 21, 2023.
[DOWNLOAD: Free WSB-TV News app for alerts as news breaks]
An FBI agent monitoring the social media platform Discord had gotten the information about Colt Gray’s potential school shooting, and deputies went to a home on Rice Creek Court in Jefferson, Ga.

I said we should have metal detectors and quality SRO'S in schools. I also said there's alot of things that can be done that cost nothing but the willingness to not be lazy.

That can be done without even having a conversation about the other stuff you want to go off on. Those are different topics that have nothing to do in solving this.
Congress funds for metal detectors and SRO's?

EDIT: Did this school have metal detectors? The kid got a gun in to the school somehow.

Congress funds for metal detectors and SRO's?

No we have carwash and hotdog sale to raise the money. FFS. We will need to cut alot of fraud, waste, and abuse in alot of other places to afford it.

Did they have metal detectors? Don't know yet but if they did the person monitoring it needs fired.

No we have carwash and hotdog sale to raise the money. FFS. We will need to cut alot of fraud, waste, and abuse in alot of other places to afford it.

Did they have metal detectors? Don't know yet but if they did the person monitoring it needs fired.
So there was fraud, waste, and abuse from 2017-2021 too that prevented funding to go to the schools for this purpose? Stop trying to make this a "Democrat rule" problem when we both know the POTUS (either party) and Congress don't give a sh!t about fixing these situations.

So there was fraud, waste, and abuse from 2017-2021 too that prevented funding to go to the schools for this purpose? Stop trying to make this a "Democrat rule" problem when we both know the POTUS (either party) and Congress don't give a sh!t about fixing these situations.

There's been fraud, waste, and abuse since the beginning of all Governments. Why do you think they tried to impeach Trump twice? Conduct lawfare? Then Starve his SS detail this summer?

There's been fraud, waste, and abuse since the beginning of all Governments. Why do you think they tried to impeach Trump twice?
First......they didn't "try" they did (do you understand what "impeach" means? and the process?)

We spend billions to line the pockets of Democrat and Republican donors. After 9/11, we put in billions to "secure" the airports. But when school shootings happen, all we get are "thoughts and prayers".

First......they didn't "try" they did (do you understand what "impeach" means? and the process?)

We spend billions to line the pockets of Democrat and Republican donors. After 9/11, we put in billions to "secure" the airports. But when school shootings happen, all we get are "thoughts and prayers".

The Senate didn't go along or they would have succeeded. There was lots of funds given out after 911 unti now to States. Doing an independent audit on how they were spent would answer your question. Covid 19 and the missing or lack of preparation when funds had been distributed since 911 didn't teach you anything? It was definitely discussed here several times.

Right now if the school had metal detectors or not is one item on the Physical Security checklist. However there are funds available for them.

Last edited:
The Senate didn't go along or they would have succeeded. There was lots of funds given out after 911 unti now to States. Doing an independent audit on how they were spent would answer your question. Covid 19 and the missing or lack of preparation when funds had been distributed since 911 didn't teach you anything? It was definitely discussed here several times.

Right now if the school had metal detectors or not is one item on the Physical Security checklist. However there are funds available for them.
Ok, so you do NOT understand the process. The power of "impeachment" is reserved for the House only. The senate is the trial. So, yes, he WAS impeached twice.......but wasn't removed.

And you should do some more research about those "funds". School systems must use their own yearly budget to purchase them. There isn't a federal program to have them put in.

Ok, so you do NOT understand the process. The power of "impeachment" is reserved for the House only. The senate is the trial. So, yes, he WAS impeached twice.......but wasn't removed.

And you should do some more research about those "funds". School systems must use their own yearly budget to purchase them. There isn't a federal program to have them put in.

Yes dumbass Moe likes to argue that point too. Shows why Trump needs the Congress and Senate all 4 years this time.

Now back to metal detectors.

There are Federal Government funds for metal detectors already goofball That's not even a hard Google search. Metal Detectors are only one piece of how to harden a School. There are lots of other TTP'S and Equipment available. Go visit a large building that stores Computer Servers. That's how all our schools would look like if I had my way.

Key card locked doors
Metal Detectors
SRO'S plural with component personnel.
Cameras and Control room.
Sally Port.

But that would require cleaning up alot of fraud, waste, and abuse. Not fighting wars for 20+ years would have helped too. Especially when it could have done in less than 4 the right way.

Yes dumbass Moe likes to argue that point too. Shows why Trump needs the Congress and Senate all 4 years this time.

Now back to metal detectors.

There are Federal Government funds for metal detectors already goofball That's not even a hard Google search. Metal Detectors are only one piece of how to harden a School. There are lots of other TTP'S and Equipment available. Go visit a large building that stores Computer Servers. That's how all our schools would look like if I had my way.

Key card locked doors
Metal Detectors
SRO'S plural with component personnel.
Cameras and Control room.
Sally Port.

But that would require cleaning up alot of fraud, waste, and abuse. Not fighting wars for 20+ years would have helped too. Especially when it could have done in less than 4 the right way.
You are talking about "grants". I'm talking about blanket for ALL schools, not for those that apply and "get approved" for the funds. You do understand the difference, right? (of course not, you don't on impeachment)

As for SRO's, you realize that most school districts have to pay 50% (or more) of their salary, and the city/county has to pick up the rest? There's not "funding" for SRO's. And many districts have to share a SRO with other schools inside the district, instead of having a dedicated SRO for each school. Please, do some research and don't stick your head in the sand and say its happening because of Democrat spending.

You are talking about "grants". I'm talking about blanket for ALL schools, not for those that apply and "get approved" for the funds. You do understand the difference, right? (of course not, you don't on impeachment)

As for SRO's, you realize that most school districts have to pay 50% (or more) of their salary, and the city/county has to pick up the rest? There's not "funding" for SRO's. And many districts have to share a SRO with other schools inside the district, instead of having a dedicated SRO for each school. Please, do some research and don't stick your head in the sand and say its happening because of Democrat spending.

Shewwwww. You're suck a frigging goofball it's hard to have a discussion with you. One more time only slower this time. There has been funds available since 911 provided and supported by every President and Congress. Those funds have available through different programs.

An audit needs to be conducted on every State to see how they spent their funds. Because there's been fraud conducted with 911 and Covid funding by States.

I also said I would be OK with using Tax dollars to harden every School. Because I'm not a fan of more gun regulations conducted by Democrats because of idiots getting radicalized by our Countries enemies Foreign and Domestic.

However I understand how others may not want to do that because of all the fraud, waste, and abuse conducted on them as taxpayers. So that needs to get fix with proper oversight before others would agree to it.

Last edited:
Shewwwww. You're suck a ****ing idiot it's hard to have a discussion with you. One more time only slower this time. There has been funds available since 911 provided and supported by every President and Congress. Those funds have available through different programs.

An audit needs to be conducted on every State to see how they spent their funds. Because there's been fraud conducted with 911 and Covid funding by States.

I also said I would be OK with using Tax dollars to harden every School. Because I'm not a fan of more gun regulations conducted by Democrats because of idiots getting radicalized by our Countries enemies Foreign and Domestic.

However I understand how others may not want to do that because of all the fraud, waste, and abuse conducted on them as taxpayers. So that needs to get fix with proper oversight before others would agree to it.
I’m short, you don’t realize the difference. There are “funds” available for SOME schools to get SOME money. .

I’m short, you don’t realize the difference. There are “funds” available for SOME schools to get SOME money. .

There's been lots of money since 911. It's hard to ask for more from the taxpayers with all the fraud, waste, and abuse that's happened since then. Metal Detectors are only one line of Defense. It's doesn't complete the Depth in Defense needed to secure all schools. Right now we don't even know if they had one or not. They had two SRO'S or it would have been alot worse.

The below doesn't help either.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT