ADVERTISEMENT

Sub-.500 Basketball Teams' Fans' Thread

KingCoal

All-Conference
Jul 20, 2009
Post in this thread only if your favorite college basketball team--current or present, in MichiganFraud's case--is below .500 now. I'll step aside now and allow you losers to post here.

Post in this thread only if your favorite college basketball team--current or present, in MichiganFraud's case--is below .500 now. I'll step aside now and allow you losers to post here.
since u beat us, the Buckeyes haven't been that impressive. OT win against Rutgirls but that's it. I guess yall put so much energy into the WVU game

since u beat us, the Buckeyes haven't been that impressive. OT win against Rutgirls but that's it. I guess yall put so much energy into the WVU game
Y'all lost your Super Bowl against us, and I know literally hundreds of WVU fans and one genuine Michigan fan, who actually grew up in Michigan, so it was much more important to me, and only me, that my alma mater beat your 6-10 team than Michigan's 7-10 team, but this thread is for you and fake Skunk Weasels' fan, not me...LOL

Y'all lost your Super Bowl against us, and I know literally hundreds of WVU fans and one genuine Michigan fan, who actually grew up in Michigan, so it was much more important to me, and only me, that my alma mater beat your 6-10 team than Michigan's 7-10 team, but this thread is for you and fake Skunk Weasels' fan, not me...LOL
I'll make sure to invite you back. 1-3 since your big wvu win. Give it time

future poster in this thread..... King coal. won't be long at this rate

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT