ADVERTISEMENT

So Nike....

“Racist”? Here we go again. How about you libtards learn the meaning of racist. It doesn’t apply here. And it typically never applies in most stuff. Somehow it’s been twisted into disagreeing with liberal ideas.

Also, since we can’t rely on national liberal owned news media to report the news anymore, maybe you people should follow up on the outcomes of these police trials. If you weren’t paying attention, this so called police brutality is a myth. The officers have been acquitted. It’s pretty simple. Police arrest you, don’t fight back or grab the officers gun etc. If you do, you need shot

Once again, this is what crazy looks like in America now

Reactions: Phil
Everybody needs to stop watching the NFL and watch the $ fall. That would be awesome to see these overpayed thugs lose money. The owners too. Let the NFL fall some. It would be hilarious. Stop watching. If you watch NFL your building up their pockets more. Ban the NFL and get outside and enjoy Sunday doing something else. NFL sucks anyway after watching college all day Saturday.

Reactions: WVU80ate
Everybody needs to stop watching the NFL and watch the $ fall. That would be awesome to see these overpayed thugs lose money. The owners too. Let the NFL fall some. It would be hilarious. Stop watching. If you watch NFL your building up their pockets more. Ban the NFL and get outside and enjoy Sunday doing something else. NFL sucks anyway after watching college all day Saturday.

Steelers-Browns tied 7-7.

Don’t watch just pull up a score. I could care less. Just pull up headlines later on. Don’t give them ratings.

Well its good to see the 1% finding ways to get the liberal left on board with them. Large companies are finally figuring it out. Its not hard to do, you just have to convince them that you agree with them.

You do realize a supposed billionaire became president by convincing poor Americans he “understood” them, right?

I dont see how this has anything to do with Nike, but I do understand that if you dont like Trump, then you're not at all over the fact that he won the election. I personally dont care. The left really hasnt been doing much to improve their standing with average middle-class, blue collar Americans and they seem to be doubling down on that daily. Its not my fault and its not Trumps fault.

You do realize a supposed billionaire became president by convincing poor Americans he “understood” them, right?

While giving disproportionate tax breaks to the wealthy, attempting to remove "pre-existing conditions" from health care coverage (which financially impacts the lower and middle classes disproportionately) and increasing health-care insurance costs to the lower and middle income classes.

While giving disproportionate tax breaks to the wealthy, attempting to remove "pre-existing conditions" from health care coverage (which financially impacts the lower and middle classes disproportionately) and increasing health-care insurance costs to the lower and middle income classes.
Who do you think creates jobs for Americans? The poor? Stop being a dumbass. The wealthy own the big business that employs 100’s and 1000’s of people. When it’s cheaper to setup over seas, it’s smarter to leave if there’s no incentive to stay. Tax cuts allow big business to stay here. Secondly, Trump doesn’t decide insurance premiums and coverage. If anything he’s trying to create competition which in turn decreases rates. Right now, for example, you may only have West Virginia Blue Cross. They can charge whatever they want. Right now, Obamacare is financially killing the industry and the premiums and deductibles are ridiculous. If not for boneheads in Congress, trump could’ve gotten it repealed. But with obstructing libtard Democrats, it’s impossible.

You do realize, Trump is doing this for free, right? Why would a billionaire give up his lifestyle and comforts to be smeared and ridiculed by the media and retarded liberals for free? He’s declined the presidential salary (which he promised in his campaign) and donates the $400k pay to a charity that benefits disabled military. So yes, he does care. And more than I can say for that piece of trash Obama ever did.

"You do realize, Trump is doing this for free, right?"

you don't actually believe this, right? Sure, he's donating his 175k Presidential salary, but the branding on Trump Everything is why he ran in the first place..........

please tell me you don't actually believe that.

Reactions: Phil
I dont see how this has anything to do with Nike, but I do understand that if you dont like Trump, then you're not at all over the fact that he won the election. I personally dont care. The left really hasnt been doing much to improve their standing with average middle-class, blue collar Americans and they seem to be doubling down on that daily. Its not my fault and its not Trumps fault.

it's not shocking you don't understand the connection.

"You do realize, Trump is doing this for free, right?"

you don't actually believe this, right? Sure, he's donating his 175k Presidential salary, but the branding on Trump Everything is why he ran in the first place..........

please tell me you don't actually believe that.
Please prove me wrong then. Just like the police brutality. You can’t because you’re a brainwashed liberal

Please prove me wrong then. Just like the police brutality. You can’t because you’re a brainwashed liberal

you don't get to call people brainwashed when your explanation for everything bad is "deep state!"

you also don't get to say Trump cares about Veterans when A) the Trump Foundation routinely ripped off the veterans charities they "donated" towards and B) he used the appointment of head of Veterans Affairs as a reward to a guy who went on TV and lied about how healthy he was..........

No, it's pretty clear you've bought in completely with the factless "Trump loves us" propaganda, regardless of actual facts.

You should look into those campaign rallies Trump did "for the vets" instead of doing debates and where that money "raised" actually went to.

Trump is winning with every thread on the interwebs devoted to either his bashing or his accolades.

He is a douche but the reason I voted for him is ever fulfilling....

Still amazed that no one on these forums wants to talk about Eric Holder tho.

you don't get to call people brainwashed when your explanation for everything bad is "deep state!"

you also don't get to say Trump cares about Veterans when A) the Trump Foundation routinely ripped off the veterans charities they "donated" towards and B) he used the appointment of head of Veterans Affairs as a reward to a guy who went on TV and lied about how healthy he was..........

No, it's pretty clear you've bought in completely with the factless "Trump loves us" propaganda, regardless of actual facts.

You should look into those campaign rallies Trump did "for the vets" instead of doing debates and where that money "raised" actually went to.
still awaiting the proof versus regurgitated CNN info from anonymous sources

Here I’ll help you

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/05/17/trump-donates-first-quarter-salary-to-va.amp.html

and in comes the tin foil defenses

539dc0e429eec90813d957ef70b4d806.jpg

Democrats being completely tone deaf helped a tad too. They lost over 1,000 governorships, federal legislative seats, and state legislative seats, then continued to move further left.

still awaiting the proof versus regurgitated CNN info from anonymous sources

Here I’ll help you

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/05/17/trump-donates-first-quarter-salary-to-va.amp.html

no one ever argued that he was donating his salary........... congrats of focusing on the breadcrumbs as the loaves get baked behind your back, lol

man, could you fall any harder for the dog and pony show?

"Fahrenthold and other reporters have previously uncovered some of the facts that figure in the lawsuit, but there’s damning new information, too, related specifically to an event to raise money for veterans that Trump held before the Iowa caucuses. According to the suit, the foundation brought in $2.8 million at that event, then essentially turned it over to the campaign to decide how it should be disbursed. They have emails from Corey Lewandowski, then Trump’s campaign manager, directing where the money should be be donated. The suit charges that this amounted to an illegal in-kind contribution to the campaign."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...-general-what-a-shock/?utm_term=.8882a43d88b6

Trump Industries makes more than the President's salary in a week off of little red hats made in China............... but you fell for it.

Secondly, Trump doesn’t decide insurance premiums and coverage. If anything he’s trying to create competition which in turn decreases rates. Right now, for example, you may only have West Virginia Blue Cross. They can charge whatever they want. Right now, Obamacare is financially killing the industry and the premiums and deductibles are ridiculous. If not for boneheads in Congress, trump could’ve gotten it repealed. But with obstructing libtard Democrats, it’s impossible.

You seriously have no clue how healthcare insurance works, do you? By eliminating the individual mandate, you are no longer requiring the younger and healthier pool of people to purchase insurance and flatten the costs across the board. That is sending premiums skyrocketing and deductibles increasing. Now, when something catastrophic or "accidental" happens to this younger and healthier pool of people who no longer have insurance, who gets stuck with the costs? The hospitals and healthcare providers initially because they are forced to treat them and eventually these costs are passed down to the other consumers like you and I.

Elimination of coverage of pre-existing conditions passes costs directly to people like you and I and in many cases, makes costs unattainable for some families, resulting in death.

trump is doing absolutely nothing to create competition in the healthcare insurance business. Although the President and Congress do not set rates and premiums, the legislation passed does directly impact the rates and premiums.

Obamacare - The Afffordable Care Act - did not kill the industry. The Act wasn't in place long enough to benefit from a larger pool of enrollees. More and more people were signing up for healthcare insurance coverage each year. Highmark had revenue in 2017, above expenses of $1.1 billion (read the link).

https://www.highmarkhealth.org/annualreport2017/financials/overview.shtml

no one ever argued that he was donating his salary........... congrats of focusing on the breadcrumbs as the loaves get baked behind your back, lol

man, could you fall any harder for the dog and pony show?

"Fahrenthold and other reporters have previously uncovered some of the facts that figure in the lawsuit, but there’s damning new information, too, related specifically to an event to raise money for veterans that Trump held before the Iowa caucuses. According to the suit, the foundation brought in $2.8 million at that event, then essentially turned it over to the campaign to decide how it should be disbursed. They have emails from Corey Lewandowski, then Trump’s campaign manager, directing where the money should be be donated. The suit charges that this amounted to an illegal in-kind contribution to the campaign."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...-general-what-a-shock/?utm_term=.8882a43d88b6

Trump Industries makes more than the President's salary in a week off of little red hats made in China............... but you fell for it.
Fell for lower taxes and a better economy? What a sucker! He could have had higher taxes and watched his employer fold.

Fell for lower taxes and a better economy? What a sucker! He could have had higher taxes and watched his employer fold.

a blind dog could have produced the tax cut that Trump gave Americans with the way the previous administration built back up the economy's stable foundation.................. you and many, many others chose to vote for Trump because you were promised "THE BIGGEST TAX CUTS EVER"

and you got, on average, about 35 extra bucks on your paycheck if you live in WV (median WV salary is basis).

you voted for a feast and are celebrating free day-old cookies from a gas station.

You seriously have no clue how healthcare insurance works, do you? By eliminating the individual mandate, you are no longer requiring the younger and healthier pool of people to purchase insurance and flatten the costs across the board. That is sending premiums skyrocketing and deductibles increasing. Now, when something catastrophic or "accidental" happens to this younger and healthier pool of people who no longer have insurance, who gets stuck with the costs? The hospitals and healthcare providers initially because they are forced to treat them and eventually these costs are passed down to the other consumers like you and I.

Elimination of coverage of pre-existing conditions passes costs directly to people like you and I and in many cases, makes costs unattainable for some families, resulting in death.

trump is doing absolutely nothing to create competition in the healthcare insurance business. Although the President and Congress do not set rates and premiums, the legislation passed does directly impact the rates and premiums.

Obamacare - The Afffordable Care Act - did not kill the industry. The Act wasn't in place long enough to benefit from a larger pool of enrollees. More and more people were signing up for healthcare insurance coverage each year. Highmark had revenue in 2017, above expenses of $1.1 billion (read the link).

https://www.highmarkhealth.org/annualreport2017/financials/overview.shtml
Another dumbass. Individual mandate and universal tax payer funded healthcare is unconstitutional. Healthcare insurance is not a right. It’s a luxury that should’ve remained privatized. Before Obamacare, if you were in a life threatening emergency, we already had to treat you in the hospital. It was a law. Now poor people who cannot pay for Obamacare were fined. Another dumbass democrats idea. So now you get a bunch of welfare idiots seeking drugs for addiction which jacks up insurance rates. Don’t believe me? I f’ucking work in this industry. So yes, I know how it works. Obamacare is killing the industry and causing rates to go through the roof. Small hospitals are losing money towards bankruptcy. Which is why you’re seeing everyone merge with larger (say WVU )Hospital.

" Healthcare insurance is not a right."

Until you evolve past this.................... you'll never understand where this country is in fact heading.

a blind dog could have produced the tax cut that Trump gave Americans with the way the previous administration built back up the economy's stable foundation.................. you and many, many others chose to vote for Trump because you were promised "THE BIGGEST TAX CUTS EVER"

and you got, on average, about 35 extra bucks on your paycheck if you live in WV (median WV salary is basis).

you voted for a feast and are celebrating free day-old cookies from a gas station.
lmfao!!! So your dumbass fell for Obama taking credit for the current economy. He doubled the National deficit in 8 years of office. The economy tanked the entire time but it coincidentally finally worked right after trump took office with tax cuts because of Obummer? You’re an idiot.

lmfao!!! So your dumbass fell for Obama taking credit for the current economy. He doubled the National deficit in 8 years of office. The economy tanked the entire time but it coincidentally finally worked right after trump took office with tax cuts because of Obummer? You’re an idiot.

well it's crystal clear you skipped out on those econ classes............. "the economy tanked the entire time"

the fact that you would even post that shows a complete and total denial of fact or awareness.

gdp2q18_2nd_chart_01.png

trans118-chart-01.png

From 2010 to present, the US GDP grew an averaged of 2% annually.

now, this is the part where you close your eyes, cup your ears and scream "No! Fake News!"

" Healthcare insurance is not a right."

Until you evolve past this.................... you'll never understand where this country is in fact heading.
No, it’s a right to pay for yourself. If you cannot, then you don’t have it. It’s that simple

well it's crystal clear you skipped out on those econ classes............. "the economy tanked the entire time"

the fact that you would even post that shows a complete and total denial of fact or awareness.

gdp2q18_2nd_chart_01.png

trans118-chart-01.png

From 2010 to present, the US GDP grew an averaged of 2% annually.

now, this is the part where you close your eyes, cup your ears and scream "No! Fake News!"
Apparently you can’t read your own chart. And claiming lies of consistent 2% growth. It’s currently 4.2% and higher than Obama. Maybe you should hit that education.

Apparently you can’t read your own chart. And claiming lies of consistent 2% growth. It’s currently 4.2% and higher than Obama. Maybe you should hit that education.

ITT, someone can't read a chart and doesn't know the difference between QUARTERLY GDP and Annual......

our Quarterly GDP is high right now because China bought a TON of US goods right before the tariffs so they could get them cheaper, lol................. soy orders literally doubled this summer before the deadline. Shipping liners were nearly crashing into each other trying to head across the pacific.

you are not an intelligent human being in the realm of economics, and it shows.

ITT, someone can't read a chart and doesn't know the difference between QUARTERLY GDP and Annual......

our Quarterly GDP is high right now because China bought a TON of US goods right before the tariffs so they could get them cheaper, lol................. soy orders literally doubled this summer before the deadline. Shipping liners were nearly crashing into each other trying to head across the pacific.

you are not an intelligent human being in the realm of economics, and it shows.
you are not an intelligent person crediting obama for the economy booming. Much less intelligent believing in police brutality

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT