ADVERTISEMENT

So Nike....

Its just false propaganda followed by idiots. Best thing to do is not support Nike or the NFL.

"It's just false propanganda"

signed,

Lock Her Up!
Where's the Birth Certificate?!
They want Open Borders!
It's the Deep State!
Soros Controls the Media!
He's a Muslim!
She's got Epilepsy!
and from yesterday - GDP above Unemployment for the first time in 100 Years!!!!

I dont support either, or any of the silly lefty pc culture at all.

Women belong in the kitchen and if you want her pussy she better take it like a beast.
Who cares about black kids anyway they all end up in jail
Mexicans are worthless brown skin people who have ten kids and eat burritos all day.

signed,

Lock Her Up!
They want Open Borders!
It's the Deep State!
He's a Muslim!
She's got Epilepsy!

Crooked Hillary eats aborted babies and sells kids for sex.

Hell I say lock her and her husband up.
Women belong in the kitchen and if you want her pussy she better take it like a beast.
Who cares about black kids anyway they all end up in jail
Mexicans are worthless brown skin people who have ten kids and eat burritos all day.

I'm sorry you feel that way.... sucks to be you

signed,

Lock Her Up!
They want Open Borders!
It's the Deep State!
He's a Muslim!
She's got Epilepsy!
It must suck to be so naive and stupid.

Worse part of thw entire situation is that you probably think of yourself as someone clever.

Leave the spin to people who are good at it.
I have not attempted to spin anything. Actually, I’ve done quite the opposite. I typically try to first understand before being understood.

As to leaving some things to others, one who uses the term “irony” but doesn’t understand what irony is should probably neither judge acumen nor give advice.

I have not attempted to spin anything. Actually, I’ve done quite the opposite. I typically try to first understand before being understood.

As to leaving some things to others, one who uses the term “irony” but doesn’t understand what irony is should probably neither judge acumen nor give advice.

You can't even tell the truth about telling the truth.
You are such a weasel that you claimed it wasn't you.
You must have someone attempting to make you look bad by using your name on another website
Do not know if you are lying because you do not want people to know you use a competitor's website or you are ashamed of your post.
Only you can answer that. I doubt you will because you are now a known liar.
Credibility even on the internet is important.

The irony is you are lying by saying you are not a liar

Reactions: TheTruthof2018
You can't even tell the truth about telling the truth.
You are such a weasel that you claimed it wasn't you.
You must have someone attempting to make you look bad by using your name on another website
Do not know if you are lying because you do not want people to know you use a competitor's website or you are ashamed of your post.
Only you can answer that. I doubt you will because you are now a known liar.
Credibility even on the internet is important.

The irony is you are lying by saying you are not a liar
Like I said you don’t know what irony is. The only other WVU sports message board I’ve ever posted on is BNG. But I’m not Cajuneer there. I tried to register as Cajuneer, probably more than a decade ago, but someone else already had it. I even made a post asking who hijacked my moniker. So there is another Cajuneer, genius. Note the use of genius here is an actual example of irony.

Like I said you don’t know what irony is. The only other WVU sports message board I’ve ever posted on is BNG. But I’m not Cajuneer there. I tried to register as, probably more than a decade ago, but someone else already had it. I even made a post asking who hijacked my moniker. So there is another Cajuneer, genius. Note the use of genius here is an actual example of irony.

When everyone already knows you are a liar then you say I do not lie to prove a point.
It sounds pretty much ironic.
Continue to remove yourself from your statements.

When everyone already knows you are a liar then you say I do not lie to prove a point.
It sounds pretty much ironic.
Continue to remove yourself from your statements.
You’ve been on this board for about 15 minute and that as a troll. I’ve been on this board since the ‘90s. You can’t find a single lie. And you still don’t know what irony is.

Like I said you don’t know what irony is. The only other WVU sports message board I’ve ever posted on is BNG. But I’m not Cajuneer there. I tried to register as Cajuneer, probably more than a decade ago, but someone else already had it. I even made a post asking who hijacked my moniker. So there is another Cajuneer, genius. Note the use of genius here is an actual example of irony.

I like you as a poster so why don't you give the link about the post you made about someone hijacking your name.
Then you will not look like a liar.

You’ve been on this board for about 15 minute and that as a troll. I’ve been on this board since the ‘90s. You can’t find a single lie. And you still don’t know what irony is.

You have the mind of a criminal.
Worse of all like I said before you actually think you are clever like most criminals.

Cajuneer is a reputable member of this message board. Cajuneer also never lies nor changes facts to fit his or her agenda. More importantly there is a message board terrorist out there impersonating Cajuneer.

Reactions: TheTruthof2018
Cajuneer is a reputable member of this message board. Cajuneer also never lies nor changes facts to fit his or her agenda. More importantly there is a message board terrorist out there impersonating Cajuneer.
Now this is a respectable use of irony at least from the perspective of the poster.

WTH is going on here.

The Sheriff got him one.
PointedUnselfishCaracal-small.gif

Reactions: TexasTrill2018
Keatoncornerloser who the hell would you want to be president? Do you like Corey Booker? Is he your man?

C’mon dude rich white people voted for Trump too. White women voted for Trump too. 30% of Hispanics still voted Trump. 16% of black male voted Trump. White Cubans love Trump down in Florida. Get a clue. Why are you such a liberal? You are a white male from WV currently living in northern VA. Get on the bus!

Dumbass welfare folks love the liberal Democratic Party. The hood loves democrats. They are a following crowd that can’t think for themselves. The real deplorables love the democrats. Good white Americans respect the police, military and prefer the Republican Party and Trump. Reality. The losers and scum prefer the democrats.

Reactions: WVU80ate
Keatoncornerloser who the hell would you want to be president? Do you like Corey Booker? Is he your man?

C’mon dude rich white people voted for Trump too. White women voted for Trump too. 30% of Hispanics still voted Trump. 16% of black male voted Trump. White Cubans love Trump down in Florida. Get a clue. Why are you such a liberal? You are a white male from WV currently living in northern VA. Get on the bus!

Trump needs to be checked.
He is an authoritarian type of leader.

Doesn't matter who the president is if you have a Congress that will restrict him and hopefully work with him

Dumbass welfare folks love the liberal Democratic Party. The hood loves democrats. They are a following crowd that can’t think for themselves. The real deplorables love the democrats. Good white Americans respect the police, military and prefer the Republican Party and Trump. Reality. The losers and scum prefer the democrats.

You are right.
Donald Trump should show support to the police. When he attacks the FBI he is attacking the police.
More than that he thinks he is Above the Law. He thinks he has the power to end Robert Mueller's investigation.
He will fire Jeff Sessions because Sessions a lifelong conservative believes in the rule of law.
Donald Trump does not.

It's remarkable how many pissing matches between skunks flare up in any week when WVU isn't playing football.
Bored, dudes?
Kansas State is coming to Mountaineer Field next week and all will be right with the world again.

M agnificent Grier passes shredded Tennessee, 40-14

O verhelmed drenched Youngstown, 52-17

U nable to play North Carolina State because of Hurricane Florence

N uke Kansas State if Mother Nature doesn’t plan another calamity

T errorize Texas Tech

A nnihilate Kansas

I ncinerate Iowa State

N ail Baylor

E rectile dysfunction Texas

E lectrify TCU

R eam Oklahoma State

S ink Oklahoma