ADVERTISEMENT

So Nike....

Y'all ruined this topic. I need to make it better.
Nothing wrong with free expression. Especially by blacks.
You know who Chuck Berry is. This was Chuck Berry before Chuck Berry.
Influenced by the same man T Bone Walker

I make this point because after this album was recorded this man was drafted into the Army and fought for this country.
When he returned his music spread across the US up to St Louis, Chicago and out west to the Bay Area and Los Angeles.
He could have been someone who could have recorded during the time he was in the Army and became famous.
He sacrificed his life and musical legacy for our country.
People are not understanding that blacks, whites, Hispanics and Asians fight for this country.
Join the USMC and see how many Filipinos and Hispanics are Marines.

What they fight for is the right for people to speak their mind and to kneel during the anthem.
A lot of former service members do not understand the big fuss that is being made.
Y'all act like you are speaking for them but you really are not.

Reactions: mountainear
Nobody owns Greg... ..we just use him as a public punching bag... .....hard to miss.

It’s hard being top dog sweetheart. Keep it coming. Keep making claims honey. Fuels me. You literally got abused in your own thread and had to surrender to Vernon haha. Now you desperately hook up with the goofy Texass troll LOL. I get a kick out of the idiots like you that think you’re smarter than you really are. I’ve fired people like you many many times.

I would be concern about you if you thought I was entertaining

Believe that is called Stockholm Syndrome since I own you

Nope! Opposite. You’re an idiot that is low IQ with little talent. I have no affection or feelings for you. I actually feel sorry for your parents. What a disappointment you must be to them. On the premise you know them.

I make this point because after this album was recorded this man was drafted into the Army and fought for this country.
When he returned his music spread across the US up to St Louis, Chicago and out west to the Bay Area and Los Angeles.
He could have been someone who could have recorded during the time he was in the Army and became famous.
He sacrificed his life and musical legacy for our country.
People are not understanding that blacks, whites, Hispanics and Asians fight for this country.
Join the USMC and see how many Filipinos and Hispanics are Marines.

What they fight for is the right for people to speak their mind and to kneel during the anthem.
A lot of former service members do not understand the big fuss that is being made.
Y'all act like you are speaking for them but you really are not.

Thanks weirdo

I thought I was the only person who cucked people around here until I read this.
Someone needs to get their manhood back.

Has Chuck Taylor weighed in yet over at Converse®? That should prove quite interesting, if not dispositive. If you think you know what the converse is, go on record now.

The only thing missing here is WVpride304 talking about Fairmont players and if WVU would recruit all WV players they could win title.

Reactions: BobbyBoucheer
Go back under your rock Texass idiot boy

Someone is paranoid of Texas fans.
Not everyone here is a Texas fan.

I am not trying to be an asshole or anything but have you ever considered counseling. Even from your local church. In today's age everyone needs someone to speak with. I would strongly advise you to take me up on my advice.

I am not trying to be an asshole or anything but have you ever considered counseling. Even from your local church. In today's age everyone needs someone to speak with. I would strongly advise you to take me up on my advice.

Aw, you're a f'ucking priest....and by priest, we mean child molester.

Lol, obviously Nike isn't worried about losing the fat assed racist consumer group.
“Racist”? Here we go again. How about you libtards learn the meaning of racist. It doesn’t apply here. And it typically never applies in most stuff. Somehow it’s been twisted into disagreeing with liberal ideas.

Also, since we can’t rely on national liberal owned news media to report the news anymore, maybe you people should follow up on the outcomes of these police trials. If you weren’t paying attention, this so called police brutality is a myth. The officers have been acquitted. It’s pretty simple. Police arrest you, don’t fight back or grab the officers gun etc. If you do, you need shot

Last edited:
“Racist”? Here we go again. How about you libtards learn the meaning of racist. It doesn’t apply here. And it typically never applies in most stuff. Somehow it’s been twisted into disagreeing with liberal ideas.

Also, since we can’t rely on national liberal owned news media to report the news anymore, maybe you people should follow up on the outcomes of these police trials. If you weren’t paying attention, this so called police brutality is a myth. The officers have been acquitted. It’s pretty simple. Police arrest you, don’t fight back or grab the officers gun etc. If you do, you need shot

Have you followed up on the outcomes of the thousands of complaints against priests?
All the malpractice claims against well-heeled doctors?
All female soldiers' "culture of assault and harassment" claims?
All allegations of rape? (Hint - victims usually asked for it, so why complain)
The good ol' boy network that protected Jerry Sandusky for YEARS?

THOSE SO-CALLED 'CRIMES' ARE A MYTH. The accused are acquitted in nearly all of the above cases! There is an invisible, benevolent network of protection governed by mutual self-interest that sees through the evil designs of such accusers...and it is so much tidier that way. Less embarrassing for all who MATTER. Lives can go on. Nothing more to see here. Go back to what you were doing....

But, it is getting harder to cover up stuff because there are more and more spies who shoot video! They can be anywhere and you don't always know they are even there filming!!!

Of course, their footage is all FAKE and must tediously be explained away (e.g., footage appears to show unarmed 'suspect' shot in the back while walking away when a duly-appointed peace officer demanded total obedience) -- but it is starting to present minor hurdles to acquittals. And to provoke anger and resentment as blind eyes continue to turn.

Last edited:
Reactions: wvpaper
Have you followed up on the outcomes of the thousands of complaints against priests?
All the malpractice claims against well-heeled doctors?
All female soldiers' "culture of assault and harassment" claims?
All allegations of rape? (Hint - victims usually asked for it, so why complain)
The good ol' boy network that protected Jerry Sandusky for YEARS?

THOSE SO-CALLED 'CRIMES' ARE A MYTH. The accused are acquitted in nearly all of the above cases! There is an invisible, benevolent network of protection governed by mutual self-interest that sees through the evil designs of such accusers...and it is so much tidier that way. Less embarrassing for all who MATTER. Lives can go on. Nothing more to see here. Go back to what you were doing....

But, it is getting harder to cover up stuff because there are more and more spies who shoot video! They can be anywhere and you don't always know they are even there filming!!!

Of course, their footage is all FAKE and must tediously be explained away (e.g., footage appears to show unarmed 'suspect' shot in the back while walking away when a duly-appointed peace officer demanded total obedience) -- but it is starting to present minor hurdles to acquittals. And to provoke anger and resentment as blind eyes continue to turn.
In no way did any of your ramblings, while attempting to compare all crimes by superiors, make any sense in this subject. If you were still on topic, this was about some misconceived notion that white cops are targeting poor innocent blacks by shooting them with a racist motive. It’s a myth. Statistics show this. If you followed Baltimore and Freddy Gray case, you would know all police involved were acquitted. Still sound wrong. Did you know there were black cops involved? Still sound wrong? Did you know the judge who acquitted the cops was black himself? Where’s the follow up news piece by CNN and the other liberal rags? Nowhere to be found. They already planted the seed in your brain. Here’s some advice for you and the rest of the walking brain dead; educate yourself and turn off CNN.

KYS

Hahahahahahahaha. Thanks for showing us you are an idiot. Those blacks need to learn to run backwards so they get shot in the chest instead of the back.

Reactions: TexasTrill2018
CNN hates Donald Trump because of the issue with Time Warner
For other conservatives CNN is not that bad. It is corporate media. They will report on what sales.

The issue is Trump has turned you against CNN because CNN attacks him for not allowing Time Warner and AT&T to merge.

The gradual fall of American culture is because of the growing amount of minority foreigners that has increased liberalism and non Christian values. Even no good criminal black thugs have a bigger voice than normal red blooded Christians or conservatives. It’s a shame. Hopefully Trump can slow down the assault on normal conservative red blooded Americans. Trump must deport deport deport. Build a wall but first deport lots of people. Stop the flow of Haitians and other Caribean trash and stop Mexican, Central American illegals from coming in. That is the only hope to remain the normal America we once knew. 8 years of Trump and 8 years of Pence is the only hope for the USA. Only vote Republican on everything.

The gradual fall of American culture is because of the growing amount of minority foreigners that has increased liberalism and non Christian values. Even no good criminal black thugs have a bigger voice than normal red blooded Christians or conservatives. It’s a shame. Hopefully Trump can slow down the assault on normal conservative red blooded Americans. Trump must deport deport deport. Build a wall but first deport lots of people. Stop the flow of Haitians and other Caribean trash and stop Mexican, Central American illegals from coming in. That is the only hope to remain the normal America we once knew. 8 years of Trump and 8 years of Pence is the only hope for the USA. Only vote Republican on everything.

The hypocrisy of Christians is the number one reason people want nothing to do with Christianity (and I’m not attacking any Christian for practicing their faith). Look at the jackass in the White House and the Christians who endorsed him (Franklin Graham, Jerry Falwell Jr, etc.) That is Exhibit A.

Reactions: wvpaper
Hahahahahahahaha. Thanks for showing us you are an idiot. Those blacks need to learn to run backwards so they get shot in the chest instead of the back.

If folks would just follow directions, most of this shit would go away. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

CNN hates Donald Trump because of the issue with Time Warner
For other conservatives CNN is not that bad. It is corporate media. They will report on what sales.

The issue is Trump has turned you against CNN because CNN attacks him for not allowing Time Warner and AT&T to merge.
You’re not a real conservative if you think “CNN is not that bad”. You’re a RINO. It’s probably not your fault. You’re likely a millennial who grew up in this current godless society without discipline and casting blacks as victims while blaming the white man for all the problems. After all, the media tells us everyday and anarchist college professors use you as mindless pawns spouting these lies.

You’re not a real conservative if you think “CNN is not that bad”. You’re a RINO. It’s probably not your fault. You’re likely a millennial who grew up in this current godless society without discipline and casting blacks as victims while blaming the white man for all the problems. After all, the media tells us everyday and anarchist college professors use you as mindless pawns spouting these lies.

CNN represents the business interest of Time Warner.
Whatever is great for Time Warner the producers will air it.
Nothing truly political.
These reactionary conservatives who react to hot buttons have not done anything to the Republicans but make the party look intellectually bankrupted.

Corporate Media is what kept this country in the center.
The reason why this country is strong is because people make money.

These far out extreme media outlets want nothing but mayhem.
They work on people's emotions not intelligence.

All news is Fake news. All news is based on forcing you to accept a certain narrative.
What is important is what that narrative is. I trust the corporate narrative because it has proven to be what is best for this country

CNN represents the business interest of Time Warner.
Whatever is great for Time Warner the producers will air it.
Nothing truly political.
These reactionary conservatives who react to hot buttons have not done anything to the Republicans but make the party look intellectually bankrupted.
While money talks, it should be noted CNN has a long history of liberalism. Before Time Warner, Liberal idiot Ted Turner and his wife “Hanoi” Jane Fonda owned the outlet. If you don’t know “Hanoi Jane”, look up this disgraceful human being online. Fact is, the majority of all major media except Fox is owned and operated by liberal democrats. If you think your news is legit, think again.

While money talks, it should be noted CNN has a long history of liberalism. Before Time Warner, Liberal idiot Ted Turner and his wife “Hanoi” Jane Fonda owned the outlet. If you don’t know “Hanoi Jane”, look up this disgraceful human being online. Fact is, the majority of all major media except Fox is owned and operated by liberal democrats. If you think your news is legit, think again.

It was already explained to you once but I will tell you again
CNN played the middle when FOX aired content for conservatives and MSNBC aired content for liberals.

CNN is anti Donald Trump because Trump's administration told Warner Media that they could not keep CNN if they were bought by AT&T.
Warner did not agree with this so they became anti Donald Trump.
It is not that CNN is far to the left it is because they want to form a huge media company.
Pretty much capitalism at it's finest

Sherman was saying he fully expects a lock in a few years due to inability of the players union and owners agreeing on new terms.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT