ADVERTISEMENT

Schiff memo was a lie - but the Nunes memo was political half truth too

No, he's not. Even the latest charges, Nunes had already released the material in April.
They don’t read the updates from 82. They probably didn’t know that most of this stuff were the same things stemming from the committees.

Reactions: atlkvb
a pathetic political attempt to cover Trump and advance a career. I’m sure no wingnuts onnthiss board will admit it, but all of the narratives created from these lies over the last year are total Bullsh1t. I’m not saying the FBI or the Obama administration didn’t make mistakes, or that Trump collusion occurred....but I am saying the Nunes memo and the faux outrage exhibited by Nunes and Trump are complete lies.

To attempt to discredit the DOJ just to provide political cover for a man with the character of Trump? This shouldn’t be ok for anyone

Coming back to this bullcrap. Don’t even pretend to be a critical thinking lib anymore. Your cover is blown. And take your unicorn with you.

Reactions: atlkvb and wvu2007
Ooooooooh look who has decided to butch up a little? Look at you there Johnny Badass! You gonna get crazy tonight and switch to the Sauvignon Blanc from the Chardonnay and then take her from behind?
Don’t drink wine, and my wife is going to deliver my third child in the next week, so no. I believe in being real, and when others suggest I’m trying to disguise myself in order to gain some type of manipulated acceptance or respect....it pisses me off. Fvck you and your team Bullsh1t.

Nunes was full of shit this whole time? Who could have ever predicted that this was the case???

Ooooooooh look who has decided to butch up a little? Look at you there Johnny Badass! You gonna get crazy tonight and switch to the Sauvignon Blanc from the Chardonnay and then take her from behind?

Lol!

Don’t drink wine, and my wife is going to deliver my third child in the next week, so no. I believe in being real, and when others suggest I’m trying to disguise myself in order to gain some type of manipulated acceptance or respect....it pisses me off. Fvck you and your team Bullsh1t.
Damn, and to think, you only have to deal with this for 6 1/2 more years. Rattled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You aren’t still having the sex? They say it can induce labor. We were still getting down the day prior to the c-sections.

You folks aren't keeping up. identified business associate is the Hildabeast.
They didn't want to clearly identify her. A little background from the congressional hearing. Strzok got the dossier from Bruce Ohr whose wife worked for Fusion- GPS. Three different copies were floating around the FBI which would render it uncertifiable. Jim Jordan's whole line of questioning in the hearings focused on this issue.
You can rant at Nunes and make shit up, but the warrent is based on a bogus document based on lies conjured up by Hillery's syncophants.
Comey, Yates, Rothenstein, Brennan, Clapper, Ohr, Srrzok, Lisa Page, knew. They all knew that Hillery funded the scam and they all let it be processed. Clapper admitted that Obama gave the nod to all the activities designed to overthrow Trump.

They didn't want to clearly identify her. A little background from the congressional hearing. Strzok got the dossier from Bruce Ohr whose wife worked for Fusion- GPS. Three different copies were floating around the FBI which would render it uncertifiable. Jim Jordan's whole line of questioning in the hearings focused on this issue.
You can rant at Nunes and make shit up, but the warrent is based on a bogus document based on lies conjured up by Hillery's syncophants.
Comey, Yates, Rothenstein, Brennan, Clapper, Ohr, Srrzok, Lisa Page, knew. They all knew that Hillery funded the scam and they all let it be processed. Clapper admitted that Obama gave the nod to all the activities designed to overthrow Trump.
1 - the application was not just based on the dossier

2 - the dossier hasn’t been proven false, and points of the dossier have been verified

3 - the disclosure of payment and motivation behind the dossier was disclosed (names weren’t listed, per FBI practice).

1 - the application was not just based on the dossier

That's certainly opinion, and not fact. Most of the application is based on the dossier, or the echo chamber after Steele started shopping the dossier around.

2 - the dossier hasn’t been proven false, and points of the dossier have been verified

The only thing verified and publicized so far is that Page went to Russia. They don't even know what he did while there, other than attend the conference.

3 - the disclosure of payment and motivation behind the dossier was disclosed (names weren’t listed, per FBI practice).

The didn't disclose the entire dossier, which had they, it would've been thrown out. They didn't disclose it was candidate #2. It could've been anyone wanting to dig up dirt on Trump. They didn't disclose the Hillbag->Perkins Coie->Fusion GPS->Steele relationship, nor that Fusion was in parallel lobbying for Russia. They didn't disclose that Page was a CI up through at least May of 2016, and testified on the government's behalf. They didn't disclose in any of the renewals that they had not validated anything additional. They did not provide additional findings in any of the renewals, as required. They didn't explain how he was still a trusted source and that they fired him for lying.

I suppose that's all FBI practice, too.

It’s disappointing how stupid some people can be. You’re on a whole different level.

That's certainly opinion, and not fact. Most of the application is based on the dossier, or the echo chamber after Steele started shopping the dossier around.

The only thing verified and publicized so far is that Page went to Russia. They don't even know what he did while there, other than attend the conference.

The didn't disclose the entire dossier, which had they, it would've been thrown out. They didn't disclose it was candidate #2. It could've been anyone wanting to dig up dirt on Trump. They didn't disclose the Hillbag->Perkins Coie->Fusion GPS->Steele relationship, nor that Fusion was in parallel lobbying for Russia. They didn't disclose that Page was a CI up through at least May of 2016, and testified on the government's behalf. They didn't disclose in any of the renewals that they had not validated anything additional. They did not provide additional findings in any of the renewals, as required. They didn't explain how he was still a trusted source and that they fired him for lying.

I suppose that's all FBI practice, too.
Everyone keeps blaming Trump for bringing the FBI’s integrity into question. The FBIs actions brought the whole process into question. Trump, Nunes, and Gowdy are just shining a spotlight on it. As they should.

Coming back to this bullcrap. Don’t even pretend to be a critical thinking lib anymore. Your cover is blown. And take your unicorn with you.

That poster would parse the sh*t he finds in his own stool and insist you couldn't really prove if he actually digested it or if it was surreptitiously inserted into his anus?

Last edited:

Name calling is what you resort to when you can't win your argument on the merits or convince others to say "OK, you're right...I see that too". It's a combination of unbridled arrogance and infantile petulance.

You'll be waiting until Mueller's "collusion" indictments for your answer.
He can’t refute it. What D posted is accurate.

They never disclosed the relationship of Hillary with respect to the Dossier. They didn’t disclose how much of the dossier was unverified.

Strozk did testify under oath that he received the Dossier from Bruce Ohr. Bruce Ohr’s wife did work for Fusion. Facts.

All of the people he listed were in the know about this information. That’s factual.

Clapper did state on one of the talk shows that Obama triggered the events leading to these investigations.

The only thing that isn’t fact based is that multiple copies of the Dossier were floating around. It may be, but I’m not tracking on it.

They never disclosed the relationship of Hillary with respect to the Dossier. They didn’t disclose how much of the dossier was unverified.

Strozk did testify under oath that he received the Dossier from Bruce Ohr. Bruce Ohr’s wife did work for Fusion. Facts.

All of the people he listed were in the know about this information. That’s factual.

Clapper did state on one of the talk shows that Obama triggered the events leading to these investigations.

The only thing that isn’t fact based is that multiple copies of the Dossier were floating around. It may be, but I’m not tracking on it.

Not only that, they have a legal obligation to certify before that FISA court that ALL of the supporting information presented has been both verified and documented. Neither is the case in this scenario.

So you believe the redacted parts of the application were all parts of the dossier?

You believe the Judge would have denied the application if Clinton’s name was listed, rather than just disclosing that the information was compiled by a paid source that was purposefully trying to discredit the candidate’s campaign?

If you believe the redacted parts of the application was about the dossier, you still believe that the unverified portions of the dossier were still not listed?

You believe that unverified is the same as false?

I would love to see the proof that Page was a paid or unpaid FBI informant

Could you please link?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT