ADVERTISEMENT

Schiff memo was a lie - but the Nunes memo was political half truth too

Nunes was vindicated any other take on that is myopia or delusion.

What were the half truths?

I took a few minutes to re-read the entire thread. In light of the IG report and what we now know, it's incredible how many on the Left were so wrong about so much and they STILL refuse to admit it!

Can't say I'm surprised, but it is highly amusing.

a pathetic political attempt to cover Trump and advance a career. I’m sure no wingnuts onnthiss board will admit it, but all of the narratives created from these lies over the last year are total Bullsh1t. I’m not saying the FBI or the Obama administration didn’t make mistakes, or that Trump collusion occurred....but I am saying the Nunes memo and the faux outrage exhibited by Nunes and Trump are complete lies.

To attempt to discredit the DOJ just to provide political cover for a man with the character of Trump? This shouldn’t be ok for anyone

Ok boom boom, how can you tell when any politician is lying?

Come on, the answer is older than a buckskin rubber....

Their lips is moving.... I don’t like any of them. I vote my wallet and. 401k.

Reactions: Boomboom521
Cv c
Ok boom boom, how can you tell when any politician is lying?

Come on, the answer is older than a buckskin rubber....

Their lips is moving.... I don’t like any of them. I vote my wallet and. 401k.
i respect the honesty. I vote my conscience, and hope those in office feel a sense of duty. It’s what I hoped with Obama - and also why I voted Stein in ‘12 (the Russian agent) - and why I voted against Trump.

Let’s throw out all the Russian collusion stuff - I still don’t understand why no one in the GOP doesn’t fear Trump’s business debt and how those interests are connected to Organized crime abroad.

Nunes was dead on accurate with everything in their memo. You owe him an apology.

I remember he started a thread where he claimed Nunes had lied. He won't admit he lied and he was 100% dead wrong about the Nunes memo.

EXh3dqwWoAAtUYF

Reactions: 30CAT and atlkvb
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT