ADVERTISEMENT

Schiff memo was a lie - but the Nunes memo was political half truth too

If it's not verified it's not admissible in a FISA court.

What information in the application is not verified?

That the Russian golden showers incident even happened... it's totally bogus completely made up. The rest of the information based off that Dossier should have been thrown out on that fact alone. It never happened.

That the Russian golden showers incident even happened... it's totally bogus completely made up. The rest of the information based off that Dossier should have been thrown out on that fact alone. It never happened.
So unverified portions of a document that aren’t used as evidence is the application process negate portions of the same document that have been verified? That’s what you’re saying?

So unverified portions of a document that aren’t used as evidence is the application process negate portions of the same document that have been verified? That’s what you’re saying?

I'm saying ALL elements presented in that application needed to be BOTH verified AND documented by corroborated and verified independent 3rd party evidence. That's the legal standard and clearly that standard was not met.

I'm saying ALL elements presented in that application needed to be BOTH verified AND documented by corroborated and verified independent 3rd party evidence. That's the legal standard and clearly that standard was not met.
How was that clearly not met?

So you believe the redacted parts of the application were all parts of the dossier?

You believe the Judge would have denied the application if Clinton’s name was listed, rather than just disclosing that the information was compiled by a paid source that was purposefully trying to discredit the candidate’s campaign?

If you believe the redacted parts of the application was about the dossier, you still believe that the unverified portions of the dossier were still not listed?

You believe that unverified is the same as false?
Unverified is unfounded accusations. I can’t verify that you allegedly beat your wife, but I can claim it and say it’s unverified. Is it false?

I believe the FBI was trying to not disclose that it was paid for by the Clinton camp. Why?

The redacted parts remain unknown. I’m not speculating either way wha they entail. What has been released so far is not good for the integrity of the FBI.

Unverified is unfounded accusations. I can’t verify that you allegedly beat your wife, but I can claim it and say it’s unverified. Is it false?

I believe the FBI was trying to not disclose that it was paid for by the Clinton camp. Why?

The redacted parts remain unknown. I’m not speculating either way wha they entail. What has been released so far is not good for the integrity of the FBI.
The application doesn’t claim anything unverified (as far as we know- with the redactions). Unverified in public doesn’t mean that it wasn’t verified by the FBI or CIA....and how those facts were verified would be redacted due to an ongoing investigation.

Unmasking of sources.

You absolutely are speculating that the ONLY entail information from the dossier, or at least speculating that the information was not relevant in proving a FISA application was valid. I am speculating also, that the redacted information is relevant to the application and not portions of the dossier.

How was that clearly not met?

There was no corroborating evidence presented as to the verification or accuracy of the golden showers incident.

That incident was part of the dossier & it was not corroborated. Therefore that dossier should not have been presented as part of the application with that information contained in it.

No dossier fully & facutally corroborated? No application for a FISA. No other factually documented and corroborated evidence? No FISA warrant. No warrant? No snooping.

Nunes memo was 100% spot on.

Last edited:
The application doesn’t claim anything unverified (as far as we know- with the redactions). Unverified in public doesn’t mean that it wasn’t verified by the FBI or CIA....and how those facts were verified would be redacted due to an ongoing investigation.

Unmasking of sources.

You absolutely are speculating that the ONLY entail information from the dossier, or at least speculating that the information was not relevant in proving a FISA application was valid. I am speculating also, that the redacted information is relevant to the application and not portions of the dossier.
Too bad nobody in power went after Pres Barry over his allegedly being born in Kenya, launched an investigation into his campaign, sycophants, chicago whores, chicago marxist to keep him from getting elected. Would that be ok in your book?

Reactions: atlkvb

That's absurd. They used unverified. They never verified what Page did in Russia.

Reactions: atlkvb
He's listed as UCE-1 in court documents, rather than CI. That stands for undercover employee, meaning, paid.

Read it and weep. Straight from the released FISA warrrant application.

(page 2 of 412) Page, a US. person, and an agent of a foreign power, described in detail below. The status of the target was determined in or about October 2016 from information provided by the us. Department of State.

Those are the two main descriptors of Page in the FISA, US person and agent of a foreign power.

This also from the FISA:

According to the article, a spokesperson for Candidate #1's campaign called Page an informal foreign advisor who does not speak for Candidate #1 or the campaign.In addition, another spokesperson for Candidate #1's campaign said that Page has no role and added are not aware of any of his activities, past or present. However, the article stated that the campaign spokesperson did not respond when asked why Candidate #1 had previously described Page as an advisor. In addition, on or about September 25, 2016, an identified news organization published an article that was based primarily on an interview with Candidate #1's then campaign manager. During the interview, the campaign manager stated, Page is not part of the campaign I'm running. The campaign manager added that Page has not been part of Candidate #1's national security or foreign policy briefings since he/she became campaign manager.

Here is a very simple and straightforward question: if they did nothing wrong, why are so many people lying? They called Page an advisor, an informal foreign advisor and then described him as having no role.

He attempted to claim he never visited Russia yet they have evidence of him speaking at a school and have named two different people, Sechin and Diveykin, with whom he met.

(page 2 of 412) Page, a US. person, and an agent of a foreign power, described in detail below. The status of the target was determined in or about October 2016 from information provided by the us. Department of State.

Those are the two main descriptors of Page in the FISA, US person and agent of a foreign power.

This also from the FISA:

According to the article, a spokesperson for Candidate #1's campaign called Page an informal foreign advisor who does not speak for Candidate #1 or the campaign.In addition, another spokesperson for Candidate #1's campaign said that Page has no role and added are not aware of any of his activities, past or present. However, the article stated that the campaign spokesperson did not respond when asked why Candidate #1 had previously described Page as an advisor. In addition, on or about September 25, 2016, an identified news organization published an article that was based primarily on an interview with Candidate #1's then campaign manager. During the interview, the campaign manager stated, Page is not part of the campaign I'm running. The campaign manager added that Page has not been part of Candidate #1's national security or foreign policy briefings since he/she became campaign manager.

Here is a very simple and straightforward question: if they did nothing wrong, why are so many people lying? They called Page an advisor, an informal foreign advisor and then described him as having no role.

He attempted to claim he never visited Russia yet they have evidence of him speaking at a school and have named two different people, Sechin and Diveykin, with whom he met.

Between May and October Page went from UCE-1 to agent of a foreign power? You really believe that?

Too bad nobody in power went after Pres Barry over his allegedly being born in Kenya, launched an investigation into his campaign, sycophants, chicago whores, chicago marxist to keep him from getting elected. Would that be ok in your book?
Did you intentionally leave out Hillarys claim that BO wasn't a citizen during their 2008 campaign?

The dossier isn't verification. I read the FISA. I also know what McCabe testified to in December 2017.

You're a liar. You didn't read the FISA warrant application. They described exactly what Page did in Russia and who he met with.

Deep down, I think you know the truth but you simply can't handle it and won't admit you're wrong and all of these people are lying because they are guilty. I think you're smart enough to figure it out. I think you're smart enough to figure out that Clapper, Brennan, McCabe, Comey, Rosenstein, Yates, Mueller and four Republican judges are not all part of some "deep state conspiracy" to get trump.

I'm not doing your google work for you. Afterall, Nunes a liar and proven wrong.
I’ve googled, haven’t found it.....Page was also on CNN yesterday talking about how ridiculous the FISA app was, but not once mentioned being a paid informant for the FBI. He did say he briefed the FBI before, and the FBI used his interview in the application as proof of his Russian contacts.

Maybe one could start with the author (Christopher Steele) who said it was completely unverified and totally based on hearsay or wild fantasies cooked up by Russians in order to smear Trump for the Hillary campaign?

Now exactly how did a WaPo reporter receive that (false) information from the dossier before an investigation had even been opened?

DtGPCVqWsAASm-C.jpg:large

Could you please link

From DOJ release (https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/p...ttan-federal-court-connection-conspiracy-work):

"The FBI obtained the recordings after Sporyshev attempted to recruit an FBI undercover employee (“UCE-1”), who was posing as an analyst from a New York-based energy company. In response to requests from Sporyshev, UCE-1 provided Sporyshev with binders containing purported industry analysis written by UCE-1 and supporting documentation relating to UCE-1’s reports, as well as covertly placed recording devices. Sporyshev then took the binders to, among other places, the Residentura."

From the NYT (https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/04/us/politics/carter-page-trump-russia.html):

Russian intelligence operatives tried in 2013 to recruit an American businessman and eventual foreign policy adviser to the Trump campaign who is now part of the F.B.I. investigation into Russia’s interference into the American election, according to federal court documents and a statement issued by the businessman.

The businessman, Carter Page, met with one of three Russians who were eventually charged with being undeclared officers with Russia’s foreign intelligence service, known as the S.V.R. The F.B.I. interviewed Mr. Page in 2013 as part of an investigation into the spy ring, but decided that he had not known the man was a spy, and the bureau never accused Mr. Page of wrongdoing

Reactions: Boomboom521
From DOJ release (https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/p...ttan-federal-court-connection-conspiracy-work):

"The FBI obtained the recordings after Sporyshev attempted to recruit an FBI undercover employee (“UCE-1”), who was posing as an analyst from a New York-based energy company. In response to requests from Sporyshev, UCE-1 provided Sporyshev with binders containing purported industry analysis written by UCE-1 and supporting documentation relating to UCE-1’s reports, as well as covertly placed recording devices. Sporyshev then took the binders to, among other places, the Residentura."

From the NYT (https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/04/us/politics/carter-page-trump-russia.html):

Russian intelligence operatives tried in 2013 to recruit an American businessman and eventual foreign policy adviser to the Trump campaign who is now part of the F.B.I. investigation into Russia’s interference into the American election, according to federal court documents and a statement issued by the businessman.

The businessman, Carter Page, met with one of three Russians who were eventually charged with being undeclared officers with Russia’s foreign intelligence service, known as the S.V.R. The F.B.I. interviewed Mr. Page in 2013 as part of an investigation into the spy ring, but decided that he had not known the man was a spy, and the bureau never accused Mr. Page of wrongdoing

There was no spying Trump was lying. The Russians colluded with Trump Mueller will prove it!

Remember that time you tried to claim they had “the wrong Carter Page?”

LMAO!

Remember that time you claimed the IG Report would exonerate trump and show a deep state conspiracy within the FBI and DOJ?

LOL!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT